Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Read This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Don't Read This Empty
PostDon't Read This

I can finally post here. Happy Dance!

Anyway, more on topic, today has been a boring day. Did some work in Photoshop, read a lot of posts (I go to about 5+ forums), and sat around and did nothing. Isn't that exciting?

Anyone play Maple Story? I like the game but I normally stick to the Private Servers. Faster leveling, free stuff, and sometimes edited WZ files, those are the best ones. I've spent a bit of today doing that...

Otherwise it's just been a boring day and I wish something would happen. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Don't Read This :: Comments

Ally687
Re: Don't Read This
Post July 3rd 2009, 6:05 pm by Ally687
I played Maple Story a while ago and then it got pretty boring, so I stopped. Today has been a pretty boring day for me too. I guess we all need a dull day before July 4th, eh? ;)

-Ally687
Argie
Post July 3rd 2009, 9:01 pm by Argie
My friend used to be obsessed. She tried to get me interested in Maple Story, too, but the attempt was a failure.
Adam[]
Post July 3rd 2009, 9:32 pm by Adam[]
World of Warcraft went beyond killed an assassinated maple story. Good to see you enjoyed your day lol.
JazzDawg
Post July 3rd 2009, 9:46 pm by JazzDawg
Tricky14 wrote:
I can finally post here. Happy Dance!

Anyway, more on topic, today has been a boring day. Did some work in Photoshop, read a lot of posts (I go to about 5+ forums), and sat around and did nothing. Isn't that exciting?

Anyone play Maple Story? I like the game but I normally stick to the Private Servers. Faster leveling, free stuff, and sometimes edited WZ files, those are the best ones. I've spent a bit of today doing that...

Otherwise it's just been a boring day and I wish something would happen. *shrugs*

I used to play maplestory all the time. I had a level 42 fire/poison magician and a level 25 pirate. I'll probably start up again soon, but won't be on much.
Talan
Post July 4th 2009, 3:57 am by Talan
I was addicted to it but then it got boring because I got stuck on level 28. Then I tried again and got stuck on level 27. Then I tried again and gave up because I was bored.

I keep trying to get back into it but my body says no.
Post  by Sponsored content

Don't Read This

Page 1 of 1