Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My week so far...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

My week so far... Empty
PostMy week so far...

Well, so far, this week has been pretty important in general.

Tuesday, I had to go to my high school to take a picture for my ID, get my ID, and buy my schoolbooks. Yes, at our high school we have to buy our books. I know, it's very stupid, but that's the way it works. At the end of the year, you can return them based on their condition, but you won't get ALL your money back. Anyways, now I'm all set for that first day of high school.

Thursday, I went to Six Flags Great America. It was hot and crowded, but fun. We were lucky to get on 6 rides that day since it was so crowded: Batman, Superman, Demon, Raging Bull, and some other water rides.

Also, in the mail yesterday, I was accepted into a peer leadership program which is very exciting. It gives me a chance to go back to my old middle school to teach the kids once a month. So, yeah, I can't wait for that.

As far as everything else, school starts on the 19th... I had fun this summer and don't want it to end, but I can't wait for high school either.

That's all. Hope you guys have a good rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My week so far... :: Comments

Dan
Re: My week so far...
Post July 30th 2009, 2:22 pm by Dan
Sounds great! :D Superman is amazing! So is batman. They have them at the Six Flags near my house. Six Flags Great Adventure. :)
-Dan
Ally687
Post July 30th 2009, 2:23 pm by Ally687
Good luck in high school! Seems like you are very prepared. :) I went to Six Flags before, but it was really crowded and the lines were really long to it wasnt a very good experience.

-Ally687

Last edited by Ally687 on July 30th 2009, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
JazzDawg
Post July 30th 2009, 3:34 pm by JazzDawg
Yeah, I love batman and superman. But raging bull has got to be my favorite.
Post July 30th 2009, 3:39 pm by BabyCP
Wow. Jazzy, you must of had fun, right? xD
The rest of my week is spending the day at my mums work. :( I know, it's stupid.
Ghost
Post July 30th 2009, 4:08 pm by Ghost
My school starts on the 19th too...I don't even have all my supplies for it either XD

You should've gone on the king ka roller coaster at the "Six Flags Great America" It has the biggest drop.
JazzDawg
Post July 30th 2009, 4:09 pm by JazzDawg
Kingda Ka isn't at great america. I think that's in Cali. At least I thought it was...
Ghost
Post July 30th 2009, 4:11 pm by Ghost
Look at the second answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080523140805AAjODVc
Tricky
Post July 30th 2009, 4:43 pm by Tricky
Ghost wrote:
Look at the second answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080523140805AAjODVc
That is "Great Adventure". ;)
Ghost
Post July 30th 2009, 4:44 pm by Ghost
Tricky14 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
That is "Great Adventure". ;)

Oh, I thought it was Great America :oh:
JazzDawg
Post July 30th 2009, 4:57 pm by JazzDawg
LOL, I'm sure I would see the ride if I went there just yesterday anyways...
Ghost
Post July 30th 2009, 4:59 pm by Ghost
That's true, you probably would've...but would you have gone on it?
Sjb
Post July 30th 2009, 5:01 pm by Sjb
Sounds like you had a fun week! :)

~Sjb
JazzDawg
Post July 30th 2009, 5:03 pm by JazzDawg
Ghost wrote:

Yeah, I definitely would've gone on it. ;)
Ghost
Post July 30th 2009, 5:04 pm by Ghost
JazzDawg wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Yeah, I definitely would've gone on it. ;)

It's probably a breath taker awayer XD
Post July 30th 2009, 6:38 pm by Creeper
Sounds great Jazzdawg. I never heard of buying books for highschool. I thought that was only for college XD Congratulations on being accepted into the peer leadership program. Good luck and highschool. You still have a few weeks of summer left.
JazzDawg
Post July 30th 2009, 7:29 pm by JazzDawg
Brian wrote:
Sounds great Jazzdawg. I never heard of buying books for highschool. I thought that was only for college XD Congratulations on being accepted into the peer leadership program. Good luck and highschool. You still have a few weeks of summer left.

XD Yeah, it's kinda weird that my school makes us buy books. But I guess it's their way of telling the kids to take care of the books. And thanks for both the leadership thing and high school. ;)
Skyward Sam
Post July 31st 2009, 12:35 pm by Skyward Sam
That's a great week Jazz.... so far. XD
Bronze
Post July 31st 2009, 1:14 pm by Bronze
JazzDawg wrote:

Tuesday, I had to go to my high school to take a picture for my ID, get my ID, and buy my schoolbooks. Yes, at our high school we have to buy our books. I know, it's very stupid, but that's the way it works. At the end of the year, you can return them based on their condition, but you won't get ALL your money back. Anyways, now I'm all set for that first day of high school.

Thursday, I went to Six Flags Great America. It was hot and crowded, but fun. We were lucky to get on 6 rides that day since it was so crowded: Batman, Superman, Demon, Raging Bull, and some other water rides.

Also, in the mail yesterday, I was accepted into a peer leadership program which is very exciting. It gives me a chance to go back to my old middle school to teach the kids once a month. So, yeah, I can't wait for that.

As far as everything else, school starts on the 19th... I had fun this summer and don't want it to end, but I can't wait for high school either.

Sounds great Jazzdawg, good job :)
JazzDawg
Post July 31st 2009, 7:11 pm by JazzDawg
Thanks guys. ;)
Bam
Post August 1st 2009, 10:33 pm by Bam
JazzDawg wrote:

Sounds like fun, good luck with peer leadership it sounds pretty cool.

~Bam
Fat santa
Post August 6th 2009, 2:53 pm by Fat santa
Hey just saying my week is pretty boring aswell just.... really sitting down bored to death
magicNASRI
Post August 6th 2009, 4:27 pm by magicNASRI
scott tron wrote:
Hey just saying my week is pretty boring aswell just.... really sitting down bored to death

Why don't you go outside and play? :line: :line:
Bam
Post August 6th 2009, 11:27 pm by Bam
magicNASRI wrote:
scott tron wrote:

Play what?

~Bam
magicNASRI
Post August 7th 2009, 2:45 am by magicNASRI
Bamboozle wrote:
magicNASRI wrote:
scott tron wrote:

Play what?

~Bam

Just like run around, and play catch and stuff. ;)
Post  by Sponsored content

My week so far...

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next