Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fun Week Empty
PostFun Week

This week was the last week of the quarter, so my school district had a four day week this week. I had pretty good grades. I had As in everything but Algebra(c-, I'm retaking it) and a C+ in gym(I have no clue why). Next year I'm taking advanced Biology and advanced English. English is my best and favorite subject, so I'm pretty excited for that. I haven't decided what classes I'm going to take for high school, but the forms are due next week.

Anyway, I got ou of school yesterday, came home, did some chores, and went to go hang out with my boyfriend at the elementary school by our house. He brought his skate board, and a whoel lot of people were up there as well. A couple of the kids had skate boards, so my boyfriend went and played skate with them while I watched with my friend Ashley. Afterwards, we were pretty bored, and it was still light out, so we went to my house and straightened his hair. He was whining the whole time, but it was fun. Here is a picture:

Spoiler:

After that, it was getting dark and my friend was having a bonfire in his back yard. So me and Ryan went, and it was pretty fun. At about 10:00, it was getting late, and Ryan had to be home. So we left and walked home. It was a pretty cool day :) In three days it will be our 7th month together, which is pretty long for middle schoolers.

Anyway, for hte remainder of this threeday weekend, I'm at my fathers house. In a couple hours we are going to Kansas City for the weekend for no particular reason which will be pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Fun Week :: Comments

Maria
Re: Fun Week
Post March 19th 2010, 4:15 pm by Maria
All this lovey dovey stuff is making me realize just how miserable my life is...
DAM'N YOU!
Post March 19th 2010, 4:26 pm by Guest
Maria wrote:
All this lovey dovey stuff is making me realize just how miserable my life is...
DAM'N YOU!

I'm sorry darling. You are still my one true love.
Maria
Post March 19th 2010, 5:06 pm by Maria
smileygurl wrote:
Maria wrote:
DAM'N YOU!

I'm sorry darling. You are still my one true love.
Your empty words don't make me feel any better.
Post March 20th 2010, 11:42 am by Guest
My empty words are overflowing with passion.

I am now sitting in one of the most awesomest hotels I've wittnessed in my short lifetime. I'll put up pictures, but it reminds me of the Quidditch World Cup Stadium if any of your saw the fourth Harry Potter film. Today we are going to some stupid mueseums and then probably going shopping.
Sjb
Post March 22nd 2010, 4:36 pm by Sjb
Sounds cool. =) Your BF looks like I know him.
Maria
Post March 22nd 2010, 4:38 pm by Maria
Flying Pony wrote:
Your BF looks like I know him.
Yep, that probably just ended their relationship. Fun Week 701698
Sjb
Post March 23rd 2010, 4:38 pm by Sjb
Maria wrote:
Flying Pony wrote:
Your BF looks like I know him.
Yep, that probably just ended their relationship. Fun Week 701698
Oh yeah baby! Fun Week 701698
Post March 23rd 2010, 6:29 pm by Guest
You might. His parents are in the Air Force and he has lived alot of places.
Post  by Sponsored content

Fun Week

Page 1 of 1