Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ghosts In The Basement

Go down 
+10
roflboom
holdoll
iCool
ScooterMeow
Mike
monkeylover
hammy2011
Helaina
Bandit
jackalmaniac
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 1:07 am

Shade came back and tripped over her converse lace. "Ow" shade said boringly
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 12:08 pm

Ashley giggled. "Nice, clumsy." Ashley went to walk away but ran into a wall. "OW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 2:03 am

"I'm clumsy?" Shade smiled. Shade asked Ashleys uncle "Where do I put my bag"
Back to top Go down
hammy2011
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
hammy2011

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 10:19 am

I don't want to put that in my sig and I don't want to die!
Here's why:

Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:10 pm

OORPG: LOL!!!! You won't. It's from a movie. Oh and are you joining this? If so you have to fill all of it out.

IRPG:

"I'll take it." Cyrus said and took Shade's bag. He went upstairs and set it in a room.
Back to top Go down
monkeylover
Lurker
Lurker
monkeylover

Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:28 pm

Name - Shaggy
Age - 13
Afraid of ghosts? No
Believe in ghosts? Yes
Describe yourself - Tall. Long, dirty blonde, hair. Blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:29 pm

OORPG: You're in. Duh. You're my cousin. Lol. So yeah we're already at the house and everything. But in this you're my friend.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:41 pm

OORPG - Lol xP Finally 4 players xD

Shade sat silently on the rug
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:49 pm

name-Mike
age-12
afraid of ghosts?-heck no!
beileve in ghosts-dead people have to go somewere!
describe yourself-purely awesome
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 4:14 pm

OORPG make thaat 5

Shade sat on the rug and looked at the other 4...Simon, Ashley, Shaggy, Mike, Shade got up and stumbled over other peoples bags "Oops" Shade had a nervous look and went exploring around
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 4:30 pm

Ashley went wandering around with Shade. "Dang my uncle has a huge house huh?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 5:08 pm

"Its actually a mansion.." Shade walked and found the kitchen and opened a door in the kitchen and said "Hey. Look a staircase!" Shade closed the door and found alittle door "What its tiny only if we're in alice in wonderland" Shade laughed and opened it..."Is a dumbwaiter.."
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 5:15 pm

Mike was looking around simon and found a button mike asked simon should we press he lookes around and we fall into a black hole xD
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 5:28 pm

Quick- somebody call the Ghostbusters!
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 5:34 pm

Name -Peter Venkman
Age -26
Afraid of ghosts?NO
Believe in ghosts?Yes
Describe yourself -Blonde Hair,Short,That's it

Oh yeah i'm the ghostbuster

on topic:Ghostbuster here what do ya need
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 5:45 pm

OORPG: This is Thir13en Ghosts. Not Ghost Busters. If you want Ghost Busters make your own please. This is WAY different. Watch the movie and you'll see.

IRPG: Mahala found a bedroom. "I think this is mine." She walked in and shrieked with excitement. "Yep. This is it."

OORPG: I can't find a pic of the room. Dang. Sorry. You can either watch the movie or yeah, that's it. Watch the movie is all I got for ya.
Back to top Go down
holdoll
Drifter
Drifter
holdoll

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 8:53 pm

name-holdoll
age-16
afraid of ghosts? i dont know i guess it depends.
believe in ghosts? wel i see alot of movies, so iam gonna say i dont know.
describe yourself-brown,curly,long hair. green eyes. wearing skinny jeans,long white tank with a king julian shirt ova it. : )
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 8:56 pm

OORPG: Lol. Of course with the shirt.

IRPG: Ashley yelled for Holdoll to come up. "Get your butt up here, Holdoll!!" Ashley set her bag at the end of the bed. She just lied there. "This place is awesome!!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
holdoll
Drifter
Drifter
holdoll

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 11:13 pm

OORPG:wel duhhh

IRPG:Omg hey ashley "this place is awesome!" "they both laughed" soo.....where is everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 12:00 am

"Who's this dolly girl?" Shade came walking in an accidently tripped over something. Shade looked mean but giggled Shade said "Hi I'm shade"
Back to top Go down
holdoll
Drifter
Drifter
holdoll

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 12:45 am

oh, hi iam holdoll iam new here nice to meet you. : )
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 1:15 am

"Nice to meet. You Holdoll I'm shade and I'm half Korean ...Pst Ashley doesn't know ^.^" Shade laughed alil
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 10:30 am

"Yeah I 'don't know'." Ashley laughed. She was still on the bed. "This bed is comfy." She got up and went into the bathroom. She saw some glasses, grabbed them, and put them in her pocket without anybody seeing. She left the bathroom. "So where to?"
Back to top Go down
holdoll
Drifter
Drifter
holdoll

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 12:31 pm

I wanna see that basment you know. Because some big houses have funn stuff down in there basments. Holdoll said. : )
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 12:33 pm

Ashley smiled. "Okay! I've never really been here so I don't know what stuff is down there. Come on Shade!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghosts In The Basement
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next