Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ghosts In The Basement

Go down 
+10
roflboom
holdoll
iCool
ScooterMeow
Mike
monkeylover
hammy2011
Helaina
Bandit
jackalmaniac
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 4:17 pm

"Let's take the dumbwaiter down" Shade opened the Dumwaiter door "Weird a dumbwaiter door in a bedroom" xD
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 4:28 pm

Ashley laughed. "I don't think it would fit us all Shade." Let's just walk.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 5:01 pm

Shade jumped in the dumbwaiter and lifted her self down and made it before Holdoll and Ashley Waiting for them to come down
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 7:57 pm

"MEANY!!!" Ashley and Holdoll ran down to the basement before Shade got there. "Ha!"
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 12:22 am

"Shade made something in the dumbwaiter too look like her in there" But came from behind and scared them yelling "BlAHHH"
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 2:03 am

Ashley screamed. "AHH!" She looked around the basement. "Weird..." She saw how the basement was all glass and hallways. She looked and saw cubes that had symbols on them. She walked away from Shade and Holdoll.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 2:28 pm

Thought i might join one of yours!!!!!!!! I see your a horror fanatic like me!!!!! lol

Name:George
Afraid of ghosts: Only if they haunt me!
Believe in ghosts: YES!
Looks: Dark scruffy hair, black t-shirt, very dark skinnys, and black fila bootsThe Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 4998-285545-p
Back to top Go down
holdoll
Drifter
Drifter
holdoll

Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 2:31 pm

what is this place iam scared. come on lets get out of here. wait what it that big thing
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 2:55 pm

A boy ran into the room. The others jumped at hearing him run to them. "Can I help? I heard you were doing this. You were talking about it when I walked past..."
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 3:11 pm

"You are?" Shade shaked this random boys hand
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 9:56 pm

Ashley turned around and saw the boy. "Hello. I'm Ashley and these are my friends. My uncle owns this place. We are staying here for the weekend. What's your name?" She said this all politely.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 10:24 pm

Shade mouthed the words wow And when ashley looked she smiled
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 10:35 pm

Ashley glared at Helaina. Then, she laughed, "Sorry. My friend here just cracks me up sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 10:54 pm

"What kind of name is Helaina?" Shade looked at ashley
Back to top Go down
holdoll
Drifter
Drifter
holdoll

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 11:50 pm

OKAY WHATEVER. :x
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 5:12 am

"My name is George" he said with a gulp, "and is something on my back!" He turned around quickly and saw nothing. "Shi-" He managed to gulp again. He couldn't finish it. He was too scared too finish it. He felt a brush of something supernatural go from his neck down to the middle of his back.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 5:41 am

Shade was brushing his neck xD "he does get scared easy!!" Shade look amused
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 6:35 am

"damn you!!!" George said annoyed. "You'd be frightened if i did that to you!!!!!!!!"

George did a half bothered punch as a joke.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 10:28 am

Ashley just laughed. "Wow. You two get along fine!" She laughed again. "Holdoll what's wrong? I'm staying down here. All of you should, too." She walked away again. She turned a corner. She looked at all the "empty" cubes. Then, she pulled out the glasses she had found, put them on, and screamed. She saw an insane person. He had a cage over his head, 3 scratch marks on his forehead, and was in a burnt and torn up straight jacket. She screamed again.

OORPG: This is exactly what she saw. Lol.

The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 Mov_13g_11
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 11:50 am

"Why do you thinks somethings down here? What happened. Because I believe in Ghosts and I want to know" Alex said, eager to get information
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 11:54 am

Ashley went to run back to everyone but her foot hit a button of some sort and the "person" was let out. He went insane and started attacking Ashley. Scratching her, tearing her clothes, and causing her to bleed. Ashley screamed even more. "HELP ME!!!!"
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 11:58 am

"Theres nothing there!!!!!!!! Why are you doing that!!!!! She's trying to sacre us I bet you!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 11:59 am

She had scratch marks all over her. Her clothes had tears in them. The glasses flew off. "Put them on! You'll see!!! AHHH!!!" She yelled and screamed.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 12:07 pm

Alex put them on and saw nothing. "Are you trying to get me to look like Harry Potter because I have black hair! That's a good one! Stop scratching yourself! You're hurting yourself for nothing!
Back to top Go down
holdoll
Drifter
Drifter
holdoll

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 1:16 pm

i am not gonna be in this roleplay bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghosts In The Basement   The Ghosts In The Basement - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghosts In The Basement
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next