Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPhone and iPod App Review Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

iPhone and iPod App Review Thread Empty
PostSubject: iPhone and iPod App Review Thread   iPhone and iPod App Review Thread EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 4:12 pm

Man users that have an iPod touch or iPhone don't know many games to buy, so I was thinking (Since my suggestion of making an ipod touch forum and a review forum) that I'd make an official topic about it.

So here, you can review app on the iPhone or iPod Touch, and you can ask, or talk about what else you can do in the game. (This doesn't mean you just talk about the iPhone and iPod touch, that's for the other topic)

I'll make a review soon, probably on pocket god ^_^
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: iPhone and iPod App Review Thread   iPhone and iPod App Review Thread EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 4:13 pm

Become Lady Gaga is so funny...

But its gets boring after a while, Sorry, I don't have many apps, I just figured out how to put apps on my iPod Touch
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: iPhone and iPod App Review Thread   iPhone and iPod App Review Thread EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 4:26 pm

That's cool, here's my review on pocket god:

Pocket God is the fun enjoying game of you being the God of 6 islanders, there are many features that you can do on it, you can lift them up and throw them in water, you can make an earthquake happen, you can play games, and much more!

The game is enjoying by the way that you do stuff, you can have the pygmies do many things, one of the fun mini-games is where you make a Tsunami happen (Slide your finger across the water) you go under water, you lift the anchor up and let it hit the ground, then piranahs come out and you drag them to the pygmy to eat it, once it done you draw a line out of the screen, be sure that 2 pirianahs don't hit each other.

You can even name them if you feel like it.

iPhone and iPod App Review Thread Linen

Price: $0.99

Next Update: Idle Hands 2: Caught with your pants down

Graphics: 10/10

Sounds: 8/10

Gameplay: 10/10

Controls: 10/10

Overall: 9.8/10

Last edited by Ghost on August 13th 2009, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: iPhone and iPod App Review Thread   iPhone and iPod App Review Thread EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 4:29 pm

That's what your avatar is from!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: iPhone and iPod App Review Thread   iPhone and iPod App Review Thread EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 4:30 pm

Loiy1 wrote:
That's what your avatar is from!

Yeah, I love pocket god, the avatar is gonna be in the next update, but the art isn't like that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPhone and iPod App Review Thread   iPhone and iPod App Review Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

iPhone and iPod App Review Thread
Page 1 of 1