Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need for you all to read this...

Go down 
+34
ScooterMeow
Flatfoot18
Clonewars2
XdBoYxD
Yoda.
Cardinal55
Skyward Sam
Argie
Triton
KingdomDarkII
Ace
Starfish456
Bandit
Rudolph
Drivr3joe
Bam
Ally687
pufflegirlN
Sprtygrlbabs
ClubpenginRox
Cycle22
iSnow
roflboom
Thunder
Donkey
BabyCP
stevenF50
FlyingKanga
Mikki
Brennan
Dan
iCool
JazzDawg
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 3:05 pm

The game one is great
but infractions I don't like
Back to top Go down
XdBoYxD
Observer
Observer
XdBoYxD

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 3:07 pm

I agree jazz :) we need to fix the ribbon.

p.s I can try to get more people here :). and I have a idea to git rid of all the spammers make a spamming thread where u can just go there and let it all out that will help the spammers stop spamming in other threads.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 3:34 pm

Very well said jazz. We all need to work together to get through this.
Back to top Go down
Flatfoot18
Drifter
Drifter
Flatfoot18

Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 8:36 pm

:D I just go here do I don't know what it was like in the past. But I will help it improve!
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 9:33 pm

maybe its like this: if a thread is locked, that means the ribbon loses the thread and nobod can do anything with the little piece of string anymore. am i correct? maybe we should read all please read and rules stickys and announcments so our "topics" wont be locked.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 1:34 pm

I agree, Also nice post Jazzdawg.
Back to top Go down
shuma
Lurker
Lurker
shuma

Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 8:31 pm

I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 196990 I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 35334 he ment to say elmo is ur fiend
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 8:45 pm

shuma wrote:
Thats a co ol idea dawg! I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 67576 oh yea this is bob i think hes a racoon
shuma wrote:
I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 196990 I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 35334 he ment to say elmo is ur fiend
shuma wrote:
heres the first 5 pins in cp!
1.shamrock
2.music note
3.plant
4.pizza
5.balloon
YOU TRIPLE POSTED! OMG! anyways i hope we can be a big red ribbon again!
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
Wanderer
Wanderer
hoagie master 12

Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 4:03 pm

yu need to get rid of forumotion. Its the worst forum software. You should upgrade to vbulliten, or atleast the free mybb, or phpbb software.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 3:03 am

hoagie master 12 wrote:
yu need to get rid of forumotion. Its the worst forum software. You should upgrade to vbulliten, or atleast the free mybb, or phpbb software.
Ha. I would agree, but since forumotion are a crappy company they don't give databases out making it impossible to transfer the posts over.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Goofmas
Observer
Observer
Mr.Goofmas

Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 6:57 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
Mr. Jazzdawg, you're an idealistic person.

A utopia like the one you described will not and CAN not exist.

Human nature dictates that people fight. Therefore, you cannot have this heavenly utopia of which you speak.
Hey dude you dont get it that as long as we try we can accomplish anything and make this forum better and we dont need different software.Forumotion is fine and i will show you and everybody else that im more than a 10 year old silly boy.Im a young 10 year old boy that will do everything that he can to save this forum.I WILL try to stop the fighting.I WILL help all us kids and I WILL save this forum!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need for you all to read this...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3