Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

East vs. West

Go down 
AuthorMessage

East vs. West Empty
PostEast vs. West

On Friday, there was the big high school football game that the whole town went to. It was pretty big.

All day Friday, my friends were getting pumped for the game. We were drawing on each other and talking about or plans for after the game. When school got out, I got dressed and asked my dad for money. He drove there and dropped me off with a group of friends. Most of the time I was with this guy I like named Spencer. When the game was about to start, three parachuters jumped out of a plane and landed on the field (We live by an important air force base and the air show was this weekend).We didn't watch the game, rather hung out at the place we always hung out.We started to have a fight with bottles we found on the ground and tried to sneek over past the guards to the East side. West lost by one point, which doesn't really matter, but I had a great time.

Yesterday was the yearly air show, this year featuring the blue angles. It was awesome, I went and sat up on a hill with my mum and brother and sister eating Subway. My favorite though was the Stealth Bomber that dropped huge mushroom smoke bombs.

Anyway, I'm going jetskiing today before the weather gets cold.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

East vs. West :: Comments

Starfish456
Re: East vs. West
Post August 30th 2009, 1:33 pm by Starfish456
Sounds awesome! :)

Last edited by Starfish456 on August 30th 2009, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thunder
Re: East vs. West
Post August 30th 2009, 1:35 pm by Thunder
smiley has a boyfriend? Raise Eyebrows