Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First day of school!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

First day of school! Empty
PostFirst day of school!

I forgot to post this yesterday First day of school! 581241

First day:
I woke up around 6 in the morning to have breakfast and catch the bus at 7. My neighbor drove me instead though... The school seemed really big and cool. We are aloud to use our cell phones and technology stuff between periods and in lunch. Anyway, my first period of the day was social studies. It was okay. To me, it seemed like it was going to turn out to be a boring class. My next period was Honor's English. My teacher is really good and we can watch the middle school from the window. After that, I had gym but we didn't do anything. 4th period was Honor's Bio. My teacher is really funny but I am a bit nervous about this class. I barely got in. Next was italian two. Last year, I had a very boring italian teacher but this year was different. Finally, lunch came. A lot of my friends were in my period which was good. 7th period was honor's geometry. We started learning and had homework. It wasn't so hard though. Last but not least, I had art.

Overall, I had an awesome day. Nothing went wrong. I wasn't afraid about the uper-classmen. My only fear was finding my classes. It was great seeing my friends again.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

First day of school! :: Comments

magicNASRI
Re: First day of school!
Post September 12th 2009, 4:27 am by magicNASRI
I'm glad you had an awesome day, and nothing went wrong. Have a nice school year, man.
Post September 13th 2009, 12:19 pm by Creeper
Thanks magic nasri ;)
Post  by Sponsored content

First day of school!

Page 1 of 1