Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

I am alive Empty
PostI am alive

Well, to start off my 2nd only official staff blog I want to apologize for being really inactive in the past couple days. The reason I have been is because my computer's internet is working and fine, but all my internet browsers aren't which makes no sense. I've tried IE, Google Chrome, and Firefox. And each one of them gives me the same message on the webpage that the page couldn't be found. So the only means of getting on here that I have is using my iphone which is a pain or my parents labtop, which i am now, that im only allowed a certain time on. ( If any of you have a solution to this PLEASE PLEASE pm me as soon as you can. I'd really appreciate it)

More to come on how my life is going, after dinner....maybe.

Last edited by Triton on September 23rd 2009, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I am alive :: Comments

Linky
Re: I am alive
Post September 23rd 2009, 7:24 pm by Linky
Okay Triton.
Hope your computer gets fixed.

~Linky
ScooterMeow
Post September 24th 2009, 9:17 am by ScooterMeow
Triton wrote:
Well, to start off my 2nd only official staff blog I want to apologize for being really inactive in the past couple days. The reason I have been is because my computer's internet is working and fine, but all my internet browsers aren't which makes no sense. I've tried IE, Google Chrome, and Firefox. And each one of them gives me the same message on the webpage that the page couldn't be found. So the only means of getting on here that I have is using my iphone which is a pain or my parents labtop, which i am now, that im only allowed a certain time on. ( If any of you have a solution to this PLEASE PLEASE pm me as soon as you can. I'd really appreciate it)

Do you have...Internet Explorer? That's what I use, and it's working right now.
Linky
Post September 24th 2009, 9:29 am by Linky
Blue Dude wrote:
Triton wrote:

IE is Internet Explorer.
When is your computer getting fixed?

~Linky
Post September 24th 2009, 9:39 am by BabyCP
Wow. I wish I could help you but I have no clue. That's really strange. =|
Post September 24th 2009, 10:08 am by Moe Lester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthZgszykLs

I am alive 89405

Edit: Why the heck can't I embed YouTube videos on here? It censored it..
FlyingKanga
Post September 25th 2009, 8:21 am by FlyingKanga
REPORT ME I SWORE(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/RthZgszykLs[/flash]

OMG youtube is a swear word!
Hope your computer gets fixed.

You should contact your internet service provider.
Post September 26th 2009, 6:49 pm by Creeper
We disabled flash because we could be phished with flash and I don't think that any of us would want to go through that mess again.

Anyway, good luck with your computer triton. You may have a virus.
Hibert
Post September 27th 2009, 2:02 am by Hibert
Blue Dude wrote:
Triton wrote:

That is IE. If you're using a wireless router to receive data-signals, you may want to reconfigure it, make sure the WEP key is correct, and the wireless router has a light flashing for Receiving and sending signals.

IF you're using cable, make sure the cable is in the modem.

If either of those aren't working, it could be your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Triton
Post September 30th 2009, 8:01 pm by Triton
Update: Well, for the past couple days I've left my computer off and the last thing I did was unplug every cable and plug them back in and right now....IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING. I just hope it lasts..
pokecatch
Post September 30th 2009, 8:49 pm by pokecatch
good for you

[URL="I am alive Y8riuhjphttp://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?54514"][IMG]http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/y8riuhjp.png[/IMG]
Click here to level up my license![/URL]
Bam
Post September 30th 2009, 9:01 pm by Bam
pokecatch wrote:
good for you

[URL="I am alive Y8riuhjphttp://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?54514"][IMG]http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/y8riuhjp.png[/IMG]
Click here to level up my license![/URL]

I hope your not being sarcastic because that would be a little rude. Please watch out for what you say. Good l uck with your computer Tri.

~Bam
Triton
Post October 4th 2009, 9:14 pm by Triton
Ugh, it's official I have a virus. It's that stupid one that makes itself a fake "antivirus" and all the crap. It's closing every attempt at me trying to open my internet browsers. Any suggestions on how to remove it without whiping my computer completely?
Post October 5th 2009, 1:53 am by Moe Lester
Download Driver Genius, make a back-up of your drivers, get a storage unit with that size that suits you best and transfer your important files to it, then format your PC.
Triton
Post October 25th 2009, 9:13 pm by Triton
When I try a system restore it tells me the main administrator has turned it off. Anyone know how to turn it on?
Thunder
Post October 25th 2009, 9:14 pm by Thunder
Triton, everyone thought you were dead. Glad you're alive. JK.
WB.
Techno
Post October 25th 2009, 9:19 pm by Techno
Triton wrote:
When I try a system restore it tells me the main administrator has turned it off. Anyone know how to turn it on?
What Operating System do you have?
Triton
Post October 25th 2009, 9:50 pm by Triton
Seeing as I have a virus....pc. It's windows xp.
Techno
Post October 25th 2009, 10:33 pm by Techno
Hmm, to turn it on?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310405
magicNASRI
Post October 26th 2009, 7:07 am by magicNASRI
Try Safari. It might work.
Triton
Post October 29th 2009, 2:52 pm by Triton
Update! My mom found a guy that can get rid of the virus that has helped us before, so in couple days when I get my computer back I should be as active as I used to be!
Linky
Post October 29th 2009, 6:01 pm by Linky
Triton wrote:
Update! My mom found a guy that can get rid of the virus that has helped us before, so in couple days when I get my computer back I should be as active as I used to be!
Hope it gets fixed soon!

Boo!
Triton
Post November 4th 2009, 8:28 pm by Triton
I'm finally putting this thread to a rest, since just today I received my computer my back and it's all good and clean.
Post  by Sponsored content

I am alive

Page 1 of 1