Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]

Go down 
+8
Mickey4741
Jake
Techno
Dobby
CrazyCatoon
Egaro
Cycle22
iWaddle
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] Empty
PostSubject: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 3:46 pm

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

My swf list is D-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well, besides the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4 [the maze and the resucing penguins part], the colors, and the pins]

Anyway, here it is! http://famouspenguins.biz/pengPixelz/swflistcomplete.txt

I'll be posting a thread momentarily.

If you have any links I don't please give them to me. :][b]

-iWaddle
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 3:58 pm

HURRAY! Do you want me to test links for you?
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:00 pm

I don't care. ;)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:05 pm

Wow.

That musta taken a while...I'll go through it later, not now. Wow.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:08 pm

Lol, good luck. Instead of 2 hours, it'll take you 4. :P
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:26 pm

I know. Not to mention that going through it, my computer froze.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:27 pm

Egaro wrote:
I know. Not to mention that going through it, my computer froze.
~Egaro

:shock:

Woah! Lol. I didn't think it was gonna do that!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:30 pm

I clicked a link, and all of a sudden, the internet stopped working, and it wouldn't respond...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:34 pm

:shock:
Freakeh stuff :P
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:37 pm

Item List-FD comes up with a blank screen..
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:38 pm

I think you have to right click and press 'forward' or somefin. :P
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:39 pm

Dobby wrote:
Item List-FD comes up with a blank screen..

I know. You need to decompile it to see the item id numbers. :face:
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:40 pm

Oh, that :P

Sorreh, didn't understand what you mean. :P
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:41 pm

And...How do i do that?

(Presuming it's hard and that i'll get a simple answer of "You can't")
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:42 pm

CC'eh! wrote:

Lol, and I thought you were smart with computers. :P

And Dobby, you need to download a flash decompiler, then download the swf file, open the swf file in the flash decompiler, and look at all the frames. :P
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:44 pm

Hmm...sounds fun... :P
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 4:56 pm

iWaddle wrote:
CC'eh! wrote:

Lol, and I thought you were smart with computers. :P

Na, I just didn't bother looking at the file :P
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 5:25 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 7:48 pm

try right click>Forward
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 8:14 pm

Wahoo! I guess we can start the flash thing now.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 5th 2008, 11:52 pm

Congratz dude, I checked a couple out! :)
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 6th 2008, 8:44 am

adsertif123 wrote:
Congratz dude, I checked a couple out! :)

Thank you. :)
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 6th 2008, 9:08 am

yeah, congratz if i haven't said it.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 14th 2008, 10:12 am

Cool Links! :D :D
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] EmptyApril 14th 2008, 11:28 am

Cool. It's pretty fun to look at too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]   Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins] Empty

Back to top Go down

Swf list-complete! [besides the swf links for the rooms in Mission 1, two parts in mission 4, the colors, and the pins]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next