Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lame People

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Lame People - Page 2 Empty
PostLame People

Quote :
mm yeah.. so... let me see... 15 i guess. I think your a bit like me... Older than your age by mind. Yet there's that kid inside you. Your not totally intelligent in terms of mathematics and that crap but you intelligent in terms of common sense. something a lot of people lack nowadays. Wow.. i sound like a loser tellign the results of a quiz or something

Quote :
Yeah it is lame. Its just how the mind works i guess. We're like that. It's all in our mind. :) I'm not sitting here smiling while im writing this, yet there's always :) or :D signs in my messages. Why? Because thats just how we are when we're speaking online. Its lame right? That we express emotions through the internet that just seem... what? fake? even though they're there somewhere.
Sometiems i feel like a total loser coming here. But i still come? Its weird right?

Quote :
Not really my post, but ----'s and --------'s. In RL, would you and your friends care to argue (or talk) about how the Payton Bice smiley should be used? It's just... lame. Another thing, when you use the (broken) smileys/emotions on here, are you really like that or is it just your mind? I rarely know of a time when I've said lol and have really been laughing out loud. When I use 😢 , I'm not really crying. When I use :oops: , I'm not really embarassed. It is how my mind feels and thinks, but it relates to nothing about myself.

Quote :
I come to CPP to basically have power and put a say in on things. I try to improve the forums that I go to, whether or not that I am doing so. I don't care much about talking to many people online. Another reason why I don't have AIM and such. I suppose you're an exception. ;)

Quote :
good to hear ur life is good :P ... cool... so what? u have an online life or something? do you talk a lot to randoms? or ha ve you already told me this. i cant remember. ... life should be enjoyed though..... you know, its really not THAT long, and we should make the most of it.... with no regrets.

Quote :
It's ok, but I can't complain. No, kind of, maybe. No, it's normally the same people. If I get to know someone somehow, then they become apart of that circle of people. I don't care to go up to someone in... CP for example, and start talking. Never have, never will. >_> Yes. There was this old quote or advise which I had heard somewhere and really liked. It was something like... "If you aren't having fun, then why are you doing it?" Basically just saying that you shouldn't do things that you don't want to do, since life is only so long.

Quote :
Anyways, I had a few people offer me space on their own servers to host the game off of. :D

Quote :
Yes, I'm burning from this. We must stop! :o
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Lame People :: Comments

Kyuu
Re: Lame People
Post November 15th 2009, 4:24 am by Kyuu
Kool Kat wrote:
You have a weird sense of humour.

You are on the line of defense. You don't see it from the attackers point of view do you? Simple war strategy.
Tricky
Post November 15th 2009, 5:07 am by Tricky
Pman wrote:
This if a forum. I've always came here to express my emotions and opinions.

I do find it 'lame' to be silenced or limited to or from Smilies.

Rules are rules, but let's not go dictator on a bunch of ten year olds. Please?
I feel that this thread has been picked apart wrongly. I am NOT telling anyone what to think or do. I'm posting my opinions on these subjects.

Now I really feel as if it was taken wrongly. Silenced from smilies? Limited to smileys? Limited from smileys? No. Rather the opposite. I'm discussing how the smileys are a wider range of expressing unfelt feelings. Not just smileys however, the internet as a whole. Whenever you type out "lol", are you really laughing? Most of the time not. When you put a :P smiley, are you really sticking your tongue out at your computer screen? Probably not. You do not physically express these emotions, might not even "feel" them, but your mind does.

Again, this isn't about rules. I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm giving my opinions and possible advise. You can listen to me, or not. Whatever you want really, it doesn't make a difference to me. :/

Pman wrote:
You are on the line of defense. You don't see it from the attackers point of view do you? Simple war strategy.
Please explain.
Kyuu
Post November 15th 2009, 5:11 am by Kyuu
I understand Hidden, it's not directed for you. Also, Kool Kat should understand, she/he's smart enough to bite a small amount that's possible to chew.
Post November 15th 2009, 5:51 am by BabyCP
Wow.

Oh and KK is a girl. Why does everyone think she's a boy? D:
Kool Kat
Post November 15th 2009, 6:55 am by Kool Kat
Pman wrote:
I understand Hidden, it's not directed for you. Also, Kool Kat should understand, she/he's smart enough to bite a small amount that's possible to chew.

that doesn't make sense.

babyCP wrote:
Wow.

I guess he was too blind to see the gender colour on the side.
Post November 15th 2009, 12:04 pm by BT
Hidden wrote:
BT wrote:
You should be banned for using :awesome: incorrectly.

And stop acting like you know what :awesome: means, because you don't know anything about the internet past Club Penguin and MySpace.
I don't have a MySpace and I don't go on Club Penguin, much anymore. I know more than that.

BT wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:
BT wrote:

And stop acting like you know what :awesome: means, because you don't know anything about the internet past Club Penguin and MySpace.

who u?
I am currently leading one of the largest internet crusades ever.
Aren't you awesome. :/

BT wrote:
Triton wrote:
BT wrote:

That's cool, but no one cares, so if it bothers you that much just leave, ok? Your not funny and it's old.
Everyone else thinks it's funny.
List "everyone" for me, if you would.
If the people that thought I was funny left, this forum would have 6 active users.
Kyuu
Post November 15th 2009, 1:41 pm by Kyuu
Kool Kat wrote:
Pman wrote:

that doesn't make sense.

babyCP wrote:
Wow.

I guess he was too blind to see the gender colour on the side.

Maybe I was too smart to know someone can lie with those. And if that doesn't make sense, there's a problem.
Post  by Sponsored content

Lame People

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2