Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did your username come from?

Go down 
+20
Buddyfivefives1
Helaina
FunnyBoy
Skyward Sam
Bandit
jjkanes
Loiy1
Creeper
AquaticOrb
iSnow
Digit
ScooterMeow
Neo
Linky
BabyCP
Sjb
Maria
FlyingKanga
Tricky
Brennan
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Where did your username come from? Empty
PostSubject: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 1:25 am

Mines from my postion in soccer.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 1:41 am

It is from an old game that I played. When I first started, I had no clue what to use as a/the username. To make it easier on people like myself, they had a Random button that you could hit and it would throw out a random username for you. I clicked that button like 15 different times before Tricky popped up. It seemed odd, but kind of cool. I liked it, and so I kept it. It has been my main username since then. If it isn't my username, then I normally link back to it in some way.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 2:34 am

Mine is half from an airline.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 8:14 am

Mine came from someone's uterus, 'cause liek, duh, that's where all babies come from.
Okay, fine. It's from Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 4:27 pm

I picked this name on CP, because my intials are Sjb and 123 kind of rhymed with it. =P
And I use this for pretty much everything.
Oh yeah, my name is just Sjb now... xD
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 4:44 pm

Long story, but I'll cut it short.

CP means Club Penguin, right? Then all of a sudden a baby came in mind so I put it together. AND GUEZZ WAT IT MAKEZ? BABYCP. LULZ. Where did your username come from? 916431
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 4:58 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Long story, but I'll cut it short.

CP means Club Penguin, right? Then all of a sudden a baby came in mind so I put it together. AND GUEZZ WAT IT MAKEZ? BABYCP. LULZ. Where did your username come from? 916431
That made me lulz. xD

~Sjb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 5:30 pm

It's my "computer" name. ;D
Maarvii
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 6:35 pm

I saw link and decided Linky, pretty amazing story, right?

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 6:38 pm

Big Linky wrote:

~Linky
Awesome story dude! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 7:01 pm

4chan?
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 9:48 pm

Big Linky wrote:

~Linky
That story has inspired me to change my life.
In no way whatsoever. :P
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 10:27 pm

Blue Dude (1st username): I just picked this because it's my CP username without the "35".
Rock☼Kid (My 'now' username): I picked this because my favorite music genre is rock, and I'm a kid. Oh yeah, and to do the "☼", you have to press Alt, 1 End, and 5. The 1 End and 5 are on the number pad on the right side of your keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 10:56 pm

I loved the gaming series The Legend of Zelda. There was a village in there called Kariko Village and mango's were my favorite fruit. I also like the pokemon Lucario so I got this name:

Kakaromango.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 6:07 am

It's amazing to see the usernames people come up with and how. Where did your username come from? 631946
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 6:26 am

I had a lot of usernames. Want the short story, or long? :P

The short story:

iElmo - i - Internet, Elmo - Elmo. :P
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 6:27 am

In my view, an internet Elmo is an Elmo with glasses. :D
Back to top Go down
AquaticOrb
Vagabond
Vagabond
AquaticOrb

Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 4:25 pm

minejust came from the top of my head. I thought Water or Aqua. Then i thought of another site with orb in it and I got AquaticOrb.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 8:03 pm

The letters B, R, I, A, and N seemed to fit well next to eachother.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 9:21 pm

L is for Lose
O is for Our
I is for Irritating
Y is for Yo-Yo
1 is a number.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 9:46 pm

Well its not that good of a story but OKAY
i was making a nw cp account and thought of what christmas is about... cany canes so i thought k for my initial instead so kanes and then i thought JJ as in jjs they sell as snacks at skool XD Where did your username come from? 512245 sooo jj kanes and it finally worked a username i could HAVE then i liked the word dj and the meaning and what a dj is i guess so it turned dj kanes and then i loved saying lol and puttting z ont hins and i have a habit of saying lolz so i chose dj lolz now xd and thats it really Where did your username come from? 606634
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 10:12 am

jjkanes wrote:
Well its not that good of a story but OKAY
i was making a nw cp account and thought of what christmas is about... cany canes so i thought k for my initial instead so kanes and then i thought JJ as in jjs they sell as snacks at skool XD Where did your username come from? 512245 sooo jj kanes and it finally worked a username i could HAVE then i liked the word dj and the meaning and what a dj is i guess so it turned dj kanes and then i loved saying lol and puttting z ont hins and i have a habit of saying lolz so i chose dj lolz now xd and thats it really Where did your username come from? 606634
Oh my God, I'm speechless. How do you even manage to write such long posts and still make no sense whatsoever? You're talented, kid.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 11:56 am

Wurmple was my CP username, but since I got banned I made Sir Wurmple. SW is an acronym for Sir Wurmple.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 12:46 pm

My name was originally going to be Rohane, but it was taken. The game Rohane is from is called Neoquest2, and I put that in and it worked.
Later, it was shortened to Neoquest, and then just Neo.
Oh, and if you ever encounter Neoquestmoo, that is also me. I use that for every game I join except CP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 6:14 pm

Muh frans called me smiley b4 i went em0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did your username come from?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next