Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did your username come from?

Go down 
+20
Buddyfivefives1
Helaina
FunnyBoy
Skyward Sam
Bandit
jjkanes
Loiy1
Creeper
AquaticOrb
iSnow
Digit
ScooterMeow
Neo
Linky
BabyCP
Sjb
Maria
FlyingKanga
Tricky
Brennan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Where did your username come from? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 6:17 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Muh frans called me smiley b4 i went em0
I can see why. That smile you flash before you feast on the flesh of your rotting victims..lovely. ❤
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 10:28 pm

Dirk Nowitzki is a basketball player who plays for the Dallas Mavericks so I used his first name and D for Dallas and made DirkD.

Maria wrote:
jjkanes wrote:
Well its not that good of a story but OKAY
i was making a nw cp account and thought of what christmas is about... cany canes so i thought k for my initial instead so kanes and then i thought JJ as in jjs they sell as snacks at skool XD Where did your username come from? - Page 2 512245 sooo jj kanes and it finally worked a username i could HAVE then i liked the word dj and the meaning and what a dj is i guess so it turned dj kanes and then i loved saying lol and puttting z ont hins and i have a habit of saying lolz so i chose dj lolz now xd and thats it really Where did your username come from? - Page 2 606634
Oh my God, I'm speechless. How do you even manage to write such long posts and still make no sense whatsoever? You're talented, kid.

I would want to see how stupid you were at that age DB... I'm sure it was a lot worse than that.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 10:34 pm

DirkD wrote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a basketball player who plays for the Dallas Mavericks so I used his first name and D for Dallas and made DirkD.

Maria wrote:
jjkanes wrote:
Well its not that good of a story but OKAY
i was making a nw cp account and thought of what christmas is about... cany canes so i thought k for my initial instead so kanes and then i thought JJ as in jjs they sell as snacks at skool XD Where did your username come from? - Page 2 512245 sooo jj kanes and it finally worked a username i could HAVE then i liked the word dj and the meaning and what a dj is i guess so it turned dj kanes and then i loved saying lol and puttting z ont hins and i have a habit of saying lolz so i chose dj lolz now xd and thats it really Where did your username come from? - Page 2 606634
Oh my God, I'm speechless. How do you even manage to write such long posts and still make no sense whatsoever? You're talented, kid.

I would want to see how stupid you were at that age DB... I'm sure it was a lot worse than that.

It's pretty common to see Club Penguin usernames come from sports teams! Where did your username come from? - Page 2 606634
Back to top Go down
FunnyBoy
Sidekick
Sidekick
FunnyBoy

Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 10:53 pm

I'm funny in real life, so.. yeah.

Im not that funny online though. :P
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 3:51 pm

FunnyBoy wrote:
I'm funny in real life, so.. yeah.

Im not that funny online though. :P
That sounds like it would be pretty hard to do...
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 2:56 pm

Brian wrote:
The letters B, R, I, A, and N seemed to fit well next to eachother.
Lemme guess the truth:
It's a name. Where did your username come from? - Page 2 461392
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 3:42 pm

Rock☼Kid wrote:
Brian wrote:
Lemme guess the truth:
No, it's a fruit.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 6:26 pm

Sjb wrote:
Rock☼Kid wrote:
Brian wrote:
Lemme guess the truth:
No, it's a fruit.
Haha, aren't you hilarious!? I almost died from laughing...You almost fulfilled your dream. :(

Amira = Maria scrambled.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 6:29 pm

Maria wrote:
Sjb wrote:
Rock☼Kid wrote:
Brian wrote:
Lemme guess the truth:
No, it's a fruit.
Haha, aren't you hilarious!? I almost died from laughing...You almost fulfilled your dream. :(

Amira = Maria scrambled.
I actually wasn't trying to be funny....
I was just kind of saying it's obvious that's his name.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 6:33 pm

Sjb wrote:
Maria wrote:
Sjb wrote:
Rock☼Kid wrote:
Brian wrote:
Lemme guess the truth:
No, it's a fruit.

Amira = Maria scrambled.
I actually wasn't trying to be funny....
I was just kind of saying it's obvious that's his name.
Although you'd like to think that I'm an absolute idiot (which I am), I still know what sarcasm is.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 3:48 am

well Carter is my real name and it reminds me of a cart or something. and i liked the name Helaina (Ha-lain-na) and its related to the name Helen and Helen is my aunts name, and it also meant Light, or Ray or light, And i seemed to like it as my name, it was actually i nickname i picked out myself lol, and online i tell everyone its my real name, but it aint. So hahah ermm yeaa
Back to top Go down
Buddyfivefives1
Drifter
Drifter

Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 11:42 am

My dad calls me buddy.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 1:05 pm

Maria wrote:
Amira = Maria scrambled.
Amira = A Mirror. babycp
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 2:36 pm

FlyingKanga wrote:
In my view, an internet Elmo is an Elmo with glasses. :D

I don't wear glasses, if that's what you were saying. babycp
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 7:15 am

When i first got my ipod video a long time ago when they came out i came up with the name ipod-flix, flix being movies i watched on my ipod :D
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 8:27 pm

I got a username change so it now is my name.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 12:32 am

RR stands for RangersRock which was part of my username I used for everything-RangersRock30. The Rangers are my favorite hockey and sports team. I made it when I was younger, its pretty lame. So its just RR.
Back to top Go down
madcat2009
Lurker
Lurker
madcat2009

Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 11:59 am

well my story is kinda lame...
my mate called me mad at the same time my cat came in the room and the yr was 2009 so ye... Where did your username come from? - Page 2 855771
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 8:47 am

Chub=My uncle works at a company called Chub.
777=Lucky number, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did your username come from?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2