Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Week.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

My Week. Empty
PostMy Week.

I have a pretty extreme week coming up. Monday will be normal. On tuesday, I have a math contest in the morning. I will be competing against all the upper class men that are in honors math classes. I got accepted into the contest because I got an A in honors geometry for the 1st semester. I think we also get our report cards on tuesday and I am afraid to find out my english grade and my history midterm. Those are my two weak subjects. To add to that, I have tryouts for the highschool tennis team after school. On Wednesday, I have a really hard geometry quiz and I am pretty sure I am going to not do well and start off the 2nd semester in a terrible way. However, we are expecting a foot of snow Tuesday night. If we end up getting no school, I will be safe until next Tuesday because of president's day weekend.

Wish me luck. This is how my school weeks usually go if you have been wondering why I have been inactive xD
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Week. :: Comments

Linky
Re: My Week.
Post February 7th 2010, 7:25 pm by Linky
Nice blog!

~Linky
Bronze
Post February 8th 2010, 5:58 pm by Bronze
Good luck with the exams and tryouts Brian.
Digit
Post February 8th 2010, 10:45 pm by Digit
Ya, good luck with it Brian!
Pinkmaddie5!
Post February 10th 2010, 11:20 pm by Pinkmaddie5!
Hope you get a snow day!

AND STILL, WHAT THE HECK BAMBI?
jjkanes
Post February 11th 2010, 2:14 am by jjkanes
reported bambi and anwyayz
good luck on on those tests and tryouts and so on! best o luk as alwayz!
Skyward Sam
Post February 11th 2010, 3:34 am by Skyward Sam
Brian wrote:
I have a pretty extreme week coming up. Monday will be normal. On tuesday, I have a math contest in the morning. I will be competing against all the upper class men that are in honors math classes. I got accepted into the contest because I got an A in honors geometry for the 1st semester. I think we also get our report cards on tuesday and I am afraid to find out my english grade and my history midterm. Those are my two weak subjects. To add to that, I have tryouts for the highschool tennis team after school. On Wednesday, I have a really hard geometry quiz and I am pretty sure I am going to not do well and start off the 2nd semester in a terrible way. However, we are expecting a foot of snow Tuesday night. If we end up getting no school, I will be safe until next Tuesday because of president's day weekend.

Wish me luck. This is how my school weeks usually go if you have been wondering why I have been inactive xD

Yeah, good thing I have a terrible sleeping pattern so I can get on at 11 PM. I usually have a quiz and test a week. Plus basketball practice everyday and games on tuesday, thursday, and saturday. Plus AP World History, Pre-AP English II with the head of the English department, making my life hard right now. We have to do 8 projects in a week, including typing a 5 page essay on a famous political leader's rise through politics, analyzing speeches, and whatever. Plus Chemistry, which I hate. Are you a freshman?
jjkanes
Post February 11th 2010, 6:23 am by jjkanes
ow dirk u beat him bad in buzziness! My Week. 108663 u all BEAT ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LIKE 3 ASSIGNMENTS IN A WEEK ON TOP OF 3 PAGES OF HOMEWORK and like a couple of tests but u all still beatme btw im only new in high skool yr 7
Maria
Post February 12th 2010, 3:05 pm by Maria
jjkanes wrote:
ow dirk u beat him bad in buzziness! My Week. 108663 u all BEAT ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LIKE 3 ASSIGNMENTS IN A WEEK ON TOP OF 3 PAGES OF HOMEWORK and like a couple of tests but u all still beatme btw im only new in high skool yr 7
Oh, how I wish he did beat you.
We barely get any assignments, even if we do, I simply ignore them (I still got all A's for the first semester for some reason).
Good luck, Brian.
Post February 12th 2010, 7:51 pm by Creeper
Maria the week is over but thank you for the late good luck. I have a funny feeling it is going to help out alot.

:P
Post  by Sponsored content

My Week.

Page 1 of 1