Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fat Freakin' Fail and Introduction to The Kings of Now (song) - March 9th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Fat Freakin' Fail and Introduction to The Kings of Now (song) - March 9th, 2010 Empty
PostFat Freakin' Fail and Introduction to The Kings of Now (song) - March 9th, 2010

Well, today was a tad unusual. During gym laps, a fat kid tripped, I plunged face first into him, and then someone though I was riding him. It was hilarious, but he landed on his wrist, and yeah. But, after that, we had music, then it was back to ISAT testing. Isn't 8th grade just a thrill?

Now, for the important stuff. I, just now, have completed half a cover of "Creed - What If" on my youtube account. That will be posted along with the video of the introduction of the first song on my album, the title track, The Kings of Now. Behold, the glory...

Last edited by AlterBlade on March 12th 2010, 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Fat Freakin' Fail and Introduction to The Kings of Now (song) - March 9th, 2010 :: Comments

Is the second one you?

~Linky
Both are me.
Wow, good job!
How long have you been playing guitar?

~Linky

BTW, nice guitar, what type of amp do you use?
The label is missing, but it's big and red/black.
AlterBlade wrote:
The label is missing, but it's big and red/black.
I'm going to presume that 'tis a big, black Fat Freakin' Fail and Introduction to The Kings of Now (song) - March 9th, 2010 670368 since it's you we're talking about here. Fat Freakin' Fail and Introduction to The Kings of Now (song) - March 9th, 2010 631946

You need a better microphone; all I can hear is static-y noise.
The second was removed....
People, rate and comment these videos! And I am aware the second was removed. I redid the cover (took me 4 tries) to its completeness and the sound quality is better now, so here is the new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWWZXbKiAhY
I can't hear the introduction too well, even when I have my volume up really loud; but what I can hear sounds great. And the cover is outstanding, I love that grunge sound. Great job.
~Egaro
I know, I recorded that on my phone. All you can really hear is the echo. But thanks.
ISATs suck.

Fellow Illinoinians unite111
Do you sing, because the flash doesn't work on my computer.

Fat Freakin' Fail and Introduction to The Kings of Now (song) - March 9th, 2010

Page 1 of 1