Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mokmageegee2
Seeker
Seeker

Registration date : 2010-06-12

If you could change your name to anything, what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?   If you could change your name to anything, what would it be? EmptyJune 14th 2010, 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?   If you could change your name to anything, what would it be? EmptyJune 14th 2010, 8:34 pm

Chicken Tortilla Pizzapie Crumbarry Lumpcake Juvenile CPP Weirdo Blue-Headed Pink Pie Color Blue Gray Red Black Green Jay WOw JESEUS Jebus Crumbleberry Lampchops.

But you can call me Chicken Tortilla Pizzapie Crumbarry Lumpcake Juvenile CPP Weirdo Blue-Headed Pink Pie Color Blue Gray Red Black Green Jay WOw JESEUS Jebus Crumbleberry Lampchop for short.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?   If you could change your name to anything, what would it be? EmptyJune 15th 2010, 3:11 pm

If you mean my real name, I like it and I don't want any changes in it.
But in my internet world, maybe, I got bored from my name 7asho0m, my cousins, brothers and relatives always likes to call me Mr. Treet for no reason :P, and I love that name now xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?   If you could change your name to anything, what would it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1