Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now

Go down 
+12
HavoKitten
bedbed
Digit
Chub 777
Dan
Kyuu
Spectral
Lob
Marc978
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Emess
Creeper
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 9:40 am

I'd have to say... No. Yes, I understand both DP and CPP are great forums, but I should have the freedom to talk about them anyway I want. You said yourself that you aren't responsible for what CPP users and DP users do, so why do you care?

I should be able to talk about them after the multiple things that were immature to me. If I should be able to talk about how DP is great, I should be able to talk about how it is bad also. The same goes for the DP users. Now, I don't think there should be any idiotic "war" that some DP users have though what will happen, but we should be able to discuss what we think of other forums.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 9:42 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
I'd have to say... No. Yes, I understand both DP and CPP are great forums, but I should have the freedom to talk about them anyway I want. You said yourself that you aren't responsible for what CPP users and DP users do, so why do you care?

I should be able to talk about them after the multiple things that were immature to me. If I should be able to talk about how DP is great, I should be able to talk about how it is bad also. The same goes for the DP users. Now, I don't think there should be any idiotic "war" that some DP users have though what will happen, but we should be able to discuss what we think of other forums.

There it is.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 7:58 pm

Shizzle wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

There it is.
I second that.

Last edited by Julie. on August 16th 2010, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelt second with a "g".)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2