Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh Start

Go down 
+5
Kyuu
Emess
Kodi
Skyward Sam
Marc978
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 10:21 pm

Well If you guessed I'd be back unless in a month you were right. For some reason I can't keep away. Now look I've been thinking and what's the point of fighting anymore? This is the Internet so It basically will accomplish nothing at all. So I furguried I'd come back. Now I know most of you think I'm annoying or R-Word or something. But look I was born with mental health issues along with heart problems and many other things. So basically when someone tics me off most of the time I lose control of myself. Belive It or not but If you knew me In real life you'd now more about what I've gone through In my life. Anyway back on the main point. I'm sorry. I've changed. To be honest I don't care what you guys think of me. The fact of the matter Is we all met eachother on this forum beacause we all have or used to have 1 thing In common. We liked Club Penguin. I remember the old days when there was no fighting with anyone and we all liked one another. But yeah I miss the old days all I want Is to forget about every fight we had on this forum between me and CPP. I'm gonna come on here at least once a week or more. Also love the theme. I may also have a CP party soon. Anyway forgive and forget. Talk to you all later.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 10:21 pm

Welcome back Marc.
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Observer
Observer
Kodi

Registration date : 2010-03-22

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 10:36 pm

Welcome back,look life basically sucks, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be rude to people, trust me, I've gone through my fair share of sh.t happening, as everyone else, but im still all nice and "happy". But I have nothing against new beginnings,

again, welcome back,
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 11:00 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 12:20 am

Fresh Starts don't exist.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 12:25 am

Now to Ollie williams with the blackuweather forcast,

What happend Ollie?

MARC LEFT!

why?

CUZ HE GOT MAD

why?

NO REASON

then?

HE CAME BACK

oh

YEAH

Thanks ollie!

YOURWELCOME

Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 12:26 am

Hi Marc. You do know you don't capitalize "is", okay? Just telling you. Kind of got on my nerves. (;
EDIT: Kyuu, just shut up. I've had enough of you, from the day I met you, to now. I'm over you, stop being a jerk and being rude.I'm over it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 12:28 am

Julia Claw wrote:
Hi Marc. You do know you don't capitalize "is", okay? Just telling you. Kind of got on my nerves. (;
EDIT: Kyuu, just shut up. I've had enough of you, from the day I met you, to now. I'm over you, stop being a jerk and being rude.I'm over it.

I'm not being rude, and I'm not being a jerk. I'm just saying fact. I forgive and welcome Marc, as do you. But do you forget what he has done? Do you simply put aside who you are because of him?

You may have been sick of me from day one, but my enemies were always my motivation.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 12:41 am

I'm not saying you were being rude in that post, but you have been being rude since you came back. I'm just tired of seeing people who are like Marc get jerked around and being hated on. No offense Marc.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 12:44 am

Julia Claw wrote:
I'm not saying you were being rude in that post, but you have been being rude since you came back. I'm just tired of seeing people who are like Marc get jerked around and being hated on. No offense Marc.

So basically you just flat-out flamed me for something off topic,even though you know my AIM and how to PM me about my "attitude". Implying implications.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 3:39 am

Hey. Welcome back, Marc.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 2:18 pm

She made the off topic comment after her post. Although the post was somewhat off topic, it contained some relevant content, which is allowed.
However, your post was off topic and not necessary. You've already 'welcomed' Marc, if you want to call it so, and you do not need to make further remarks. If you intend on sharing your love for Marc further, please PM him or open a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 6:40 pm

Julia Claw wrote:

So you call your first part of that post not rude, but then you call Kyuu rude? Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 7:27 pm

Bronze wrote:
She made the off topic comment after her post. Although the post was somewhat off topic, it contained some relevant content, which is allowed.
However, your post was off topic and not necessary. You've already 'welcomed' Marc, if you want to call it so, and you do not need to make further remarks. If you intend on sharing your love for Marc further, please PM him or open a new thread.

No

This is a thread, not your canvas. Neither more or Sjb broke a rule so long as none of us were offended. Sjb post was off topic, but once she posted it it became a part of the thread. We are having a civil discussion based on my first post, which WAS on topic.

So yes, we were on topic. And If I want to express my love for Marc further I will do it here, why? Because I want to. I will continue to elaborate my reasoning until my point is pushed across.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start    Fresh Start  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start
Page 1 of 1