Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)

Go down 
+17
Linky
Thunder
Skyward Sam
FlyingKanga
Jess
ParkourSAM
Brennan
Mike
Triton
Kyuu
Chai
Maria
Digit
Bronze
jamesmax01
Asho
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2011, 6:35 pm

Is Robo back?

Anyway, Colonel Sam. His devotion for this place is not normal comparing to others on this forum. His love kept this forum alive and without him we probably wouldn't be at this point. His been here since almost the beginning, and stayed on.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 3:53 am

I vote for Brian,he's had so much experience with administrating forums,good ones too,and he's a great guy. He really knows what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 4:39 am

I vote for Maria. She's more active than the most and very mature (excluding some of her sarcasm). She knows what is the right and wrong decision to make.

BTW, what is Payton doing in this vote?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 9:03 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
I vote for Maria. She's more active than the most and very mature (excluding some of her sarcasm). She knows what is the right and wrong decision to make.

what is a lot of people doing in this vote?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 3:14 pm

FlyingKanga wrote:

He was nominated.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 3:48 pm

I would've voted for Dirk, but he doesn't need the votes. I'm confident enough that he'll get the position no matter who I vote for, which is Bronze. I'm not in the mood to write an essay about how "right he is for the position," so I'll keep it short: He's the most trustworthy and honest person I've been in contact with. When he was an administrator, he actually did what was expected of him (shocking!), and he kept the forum together for a while when everyone else gave up. He also has no life, so you bet he'll be here every day. ;D
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 4:41 pm

I vote for Sam/DirkD because it seems as though he is the only one who is actually commited to saving this forum. This is why he gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 8:08 pm

Shabazzam wrote:
I vote for Sam/DirkD because it seems as though he is the only one who is actually commited to saving this forum. This is why he gets my vote.
I also vote for Dirk because he seems to have the best plans for the forum and shows effort in wanting to bring it back to life.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 8:08 pm

Is Robo back or wut?
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 8:14 pm

Yeah what's the deal with HelloPayton too?

Why are there people on the list who aren't here?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 12:28 am

Being on the list doesn't mean that person is going to be an administrator no matter what, although almost all the candidates are worth the position. Don't get the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 12:30 am

Admin wrote:
Being on the list doesn't mean that person is going to be an administrator no matter what, although almost all the candidates are worth the position. Don't get the wrong idea.

Oh I know, I'm just curious as to why they were nominated when there not here.

Last edited by Brennan on June 24th 2011, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 12:30 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 1:24 am

I dont understand why you would have a vote for an admin when your desperately trying to save this forum... It should go to who the Admin thinks is most qualified and who cares the most about the forum that would have the best chance at saving it.

But its obvious that DirkD or "sam" haha cares about it the most and would definitely do the best job and has the best plans in my opinion in bringing this forum back to how it was so he gets my vote.

He should just be chosen to be an admin and not do this dumb voting but hes gonna get voted anyway so it doesn't matter...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 1:38 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
I dont understand why you would have a vote for an admin when your desperately trying to save this forum... It should go to who the Admin thinks is most qualified and who cares the most about the forum that would have the best chance at saving it.

But its obvious that DirkD or "sam" haha cares about it the most and would definitely do the best job and has the best plans in my opinion in bringing this forum back to how it was so he gets my vote.

He should just be chosen to be an admin and not do this dumb voting but hes gonna get voted anyway so it doesn't matter...

This "dumb voting" is necessary, if you actually read the first post, you would have noticed that the only one who is picking the new staff is me, and I haven't been around for all long time so there is no reason for you to whine about this.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 1:42 am

Admin wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:

This "dumb voting" is necessary, if you actually read the first post, you would have noticed that the only one who is picking the new staff is me, and I haven't been around for all long time so there is no reason for you to whine about this.

I wouldnt really call it whining rather than sharing my opinion.... No need to be rude...

All that I'm saying is you shouldnt need other users to help you decide on somebody. It should be who you think you would work well with and who you think would be the best and have the best plans for the forum to make it active again.

That's just my opinion....not whining smh..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 1:53 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
I wouldnt really call it whining rather than sharing my opinion.... No need to be rude...

All that I'm saying is you shouldnt need other users to help you decide on somebody. It should be who you think you would work well with and who you think would be the best and have the best plans for the forum to make it active again.

I can't really choose anyone, I haven't been around and I was told that previous matters don't count in this one, which leaves me with nothing about the current users, besides some users got many name changes which again makes it harder for me, and I couldn't figure a better way to do this, if I chose people just because they were recommended I am sure others will start whining, I made this thing to make sure that everyone agrees. If you have a better idea you are so welcome.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 2:02 am

Admin wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:

I can't really choose anyone, I haven't been around and I was told that previous matters don't count in this one, which leaves me with nothing about the current users, besides some users got many name changes which again makes it harder for me, and I couldn't figure a better way to do this, if I chose people just because they were recommended I am sure others will start whining, I made this thing to make sure that everyone agrees. If you have a better idea you are so welcome.
Alright well yeah I can understand that. I havent been around either so yeah I didnt know. Well you could just treat it like a job interview and have everyone send in an application to you and decide from that. But this can work too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 3:55 pm

I'd like to break the system you have here Dark and vote for 2 people for legitimate reasons.

This is going off of what Kyuu said.

Maria would be a great candidate for admin. She's probably the funniest person I know, and a great topic starter. She can lead this forum, no doubt, and keep it active while raising spirits.

Sam, on the other hand, would make a great admin, too. He's probably one of the most mature people I know. I look up to him as a brother. He'd be able to silently lead the forum, like.. whoever that admin was that barely posted but was really active.

Together, they'd make a great combination. I'm voting for both, or none at all. Take it or leave it.

Ron Paul

Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 6:17 pm

.Snookims wrote:
I'd like to break the system you have here Dark and vote for 2 people for legitimate reasons.

Maria would be a great candidate for admin. She's probably the funniest person I know, and a great topic starter. She can lead this forum, no doubt, and keep it active while raising spirits.

Sam, on the other hand, would make a great admin, too. He's probably one of the most mature people I know. I look up to him as a brother. He'd be able to silently lead the forum, like.. whoever that admin was that barely posted but was really active.

Together, they'd make a great combination. I'm voting for both, or none at all. Take it or leave it.

Ron Paul

I don't really remember you, just to make sure that you don't take this personally, let me tell you something, for whatever reason you are breaking a rule, thinking that you're acting tough and cool that didn't really work.. I will ignore that vote unless you pick one.

I haven't come here to fight with the likes of you, I have come here to pick a few administrators and leave right away.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 6:30 pm

.Snookims wrote:
Ron Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 7:21 pm

Admin wrote:
.Snookims wrote:

Ron Paul

I don't really remember you, just to make sure that you don't take this personally, let me tell you something, for whatever reason you are breaking a rule, thinking that you're acting tough and cool that didn't really work.. I will ignore that vote unless you pick one.

I haven't come here to fight with the likes of you, I have come here to pick a few administrators and leave right away.

I'm not trying to act "all cool and tough" by somehow breaking this unfathomable rule that you speak of, or to fight with you. I'm simply saying that both would be great administrators, and even better paired together.

You know that just one admin can't run the forum.

Also, Ron Paul is nothing laughing matter. He's fighting to end the federal ban on marijuana.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2011, 12:30 pm

.Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:
.Snookims wrote:

Ron Paul

I'm not trying to act "all cool and tough" by somehow breaking this unfathomable rule that you speak of, or to fight with you. I'm simply saying that both would be great administrators, and even better paired together.

You know that just one admin can't run the forum.

Also, Ron Paul is nothing laughing matter. He's fighting to end the federal ban on marijuana.

No one said it's gonna be one person who will be made into an administrator.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2011, 7:43 pm

So... when does this thing end, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2011, 12:04 pm

Well, its Sam, Bronze and you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)   Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting (READ BEFORE POSTING)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next