Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Applications!

Go down 
+38
-trigger-
spaced_out
Neo
Adam[]
Ramza
Spookkid
Mickey4741
Skyward Sam
Biggyp
jes00
Yoda.
Dave
lt.chewit
acef596
weirdal204
Egaro
.:Goo Mad:.
rulerofgame
Tricky
Reece
Asho
Devious Dale
Robo
Wolfeh
Ghost
Cain
Pizza
Waddle50008
Antras
Ambie-Sama
Dark
CrazyCatoon
Dan
.Tranquility
Emergency
VC
Techno
Guin
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guin
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Guin

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:04 pm

Want to be a mod? Fill out this form and you may get picked:

Why you want to be a Mod:
Your Experience:
What will you do if your a Mod:
Are you very active: Yes or No

Applications end on Monday the 28th.

~ Guin
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:06 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: Because i really like to help people, and like to keep a forum SPAM free

Your Experience: None, only my own 😢

What will you do if your a Mod: Lock threads, dlete if nesicerly, help people, help the forum

Are you very active: Yes!
Back to top Go down
VC
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:08 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: I was a mod on PC and I think I could do a great job here. I will make great guides and be very helpful.
Your Experience: I had my own forum, I was a mod on Penguin Club and a mod on Penguin Web
What will you do if your a Mod: I will use great grammar and instead of always looking for a good topic to post in, I'll be looking for a good topic to lock if you know what I mean.
Are you very active: Yes

Last edited by on January 26th 2008, 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emergency
Lurker
Lurker

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:08 pm

Guin wrote:
Want to be a mod? Fill out this form and you may get picked:

Why you want to be a Mod:
Your Experience:
What will you do if your a Mod:
Are you very active: Yes or No

Applications end on Monday the 28th.

~ Guin

I want to be a mod because i am very creative and will be able to help lots of people with the forum.
I have been moderator on 4 other sites but they got removed by the admin... :( i miss them...
If im a mod i will help out those who need help and will try to make club penguin planet more fun.
I am on almost every day.
Pick me only if you want to.. pick whoever you think deserves it... 8)
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:09 pm

Why you want to be a Mod:I want to help people and keep the forum save and fun place.Also when i was a mod in CP LH the people thought im a very helpful and friendly mod.
Your Experience:I know everything about the moderating.
What will you do if your a Mod:As i said "I want to help people and keep the forum save and fun place".Also lock un-needed threads,help someone if he needs.
Are you very active:Yes ! (Guin can prove it)

If i don't win then i hope C0median,Dave or iWaddle wins,good luck everyone though.

Last edited by on January 27th 2008, 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:09 pm

Why you want to be a Mod:I want to be a mod because i am a very good user and inforce the rules all the time. I'm a very active user and im always over looking the forums, locking threads, sticking them, and overall i love to chat with the forumers. I am a very talkative person. Im also a nice person but when someone isnt folowing the rules i turn in to my mod form and fix it, Then ill chat again. Thats why i would enjoy being a mod on this forum

Your Experience:I have a bunch of experiance on forums. I am a mod on 4 forums
CP Lighthouse
Famous Penguins by pizza.
Penguin Web.
My own forum
Penguin Cove
and i think another but i cant think of it.

What will you do if your a Mod: (this is almost the same as the first one.)
As a mod, i will do all that expected of me. I will lock bad or no longer needed threads.

Are you very active: Yes im very active
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:10 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: 'Cos this looks to me like one very popular forum, popular = lots of users, lots of users = lots of spammers, lots of spammers = we need a mod who has good experience, a mod who has good experience = me! :P
Your Experience: Chewit's official forums, Swamp Frogurt, Waddle World, I'm a programmer guy on Penguin Dream etc
What will you do if your a Mod: I will insure fairness, make sure everyone obeys the rules, yet I won't be strict enough to be 'evil', this place isn't school :P
Are you very active: I posted within 5 minutes about this being posted :P
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:12 pm

Guin, we will discuss about the new moderators in the admins forum, okay?
But after 2 days, so we can know who is the active and helpful user.
Back to top Go down
Ambie-Sama
Observer
Observer
Ambie-Sama

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:32 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: So I can help the forum and make itgrow. I will also lock and delete when neccessary.
Your Experience: Penguin Club, Penguin Cheaters, Formerly Fireicedude's Forum, Formerly Lighthouse, and The Lighthouse Beacon. Much more that I can not remember...
What will you do if your a Mod: Like I said, I will lock and delete when neccessary. I will also help users in need.
Are you very active: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Antras
Lurker
Lurker

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 3:59 pm

1. I want to be a moderator because I want to help out the Admins and make this place better.

2. I have experience with running websites and doing forums both as an admin and a member and I'm a Master Moderator.

3. If I was a moderator, I would make the forums a better place and make sure that everyone obeys the rules.

4. Yes, I am active.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:04 pm

Why you want to be a Mod:I would like to make sure this forum reaches it's full potential and doesn't get screwed up because of spam.
Your Experience: I own a very popular forum and am a mod on one other forum.
What will you do if your a Mod: I'll be strict, but kind, whenever someone breaks the rules, friend or not, they'll receive the proper punishment.
Back to top Go down
Pizza
Wanderer
Wanderer
Pizza

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:07 pm

Your Experience: Moderator on Lighthouse Forum, Famous Penguins, Solaris Design Company, moderator on three other forums, very familiar with Moderation and Administration UI.
What will you do if your a Mod: I'd like to help out to make this forum a better place. I'd also like to help out with the graphics.

Last edited by on January 27th 2008, 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cain
Lurker
Lurker

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:19 pm

Pizza wrote:
Your Experience: Moderator on Lighthouse Forum, Famous Penguins, Solaris Design Company.
What will you do if your a Mod: I'd like to spice up the graphics here, they're average, and need to be warped! :P

You could spice up graphics without modship. :P :face:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:23 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: I am a Moderator on many other forums and I really like it
Your Experience: I know how to ban people and what is against the rules and not.
What will you do if you're a Mod: I would help out other users and make it so nobody gets hurt or breaks the rules

There's my application.
Back to top Go down
Wolfeh
Seeker
Seeker
Wolfeh

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:31 pm

Why do you want to be a mod:
It looks like this forum is going to be very active (As described by Guin =P) and I would like to help make this a fun and safe place for people to talk to and make new friends.

Your experience:
I am an admin on Pizza's Famous Penguins forum. I am a moderator on Lil Girl's Bribble. I am an owner on the FP4 and FP Piczo zones live chat boxes. I've beta tested something before. I'm getting better at graphics =)

What will you do if you're a mod:
Well, I'm really easy to get along with and don't get mad too easily. If someone bends the rules I will make sure to tell them nicely what they are doing wrong. But if someone does something major I wont hesitate to let them have their punishment.

Are you very active:
I play hockey, and friends invite me places; other than that I am usually online 5 or 6 hours a day.

Good luck to all you guys who are applying, 'specially you, Pizza :3
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
Robo

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:37 pm

I was going to apply. But seeing as half the forum is doing so. I guess I'll wait 'til next time applications are opened.
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:38 pm

Well, Okay..

Why you want to be a Mod: I'm a moderator on FP4's Forums. Also, I'm a owner on Several XATech chats. I think this will work out for me!
Your Experience: I'm a moderator on FP4's Forums. Also, I'm a owner on Several XATech chats.
What will you do if your a Mod: Help people, make sure people get the rules Straight.
Are you very active: Yes or No: Yes. I was active and well known on CPL after just a few days of posting.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:45 pm

Good luck to everyone. ;)
Back to top Go down
VC
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:46 pm

Thanks Asho.

Good luck.

Last edited by on January 26th 2008, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:47 pm

Thanks,i already said good luck =-P
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:48 pm

Thanks. There are some very cool people here. No matter who you choose, ill be happy. Mostly all of these people are very nice and cool people
Back to top Go down
Ambie-Sama
Observer
Observer
Ambie-Sama

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:50 pm

I agree. Good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 4:52 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Reece
Vagabond
Vagabond
Reece

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 5:30 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: I Like to help user's out and stop these rule breakers geting here
Your Experience: I was head mod at CpLighthouse i've moderated forums like this since the age of 11 i know how to use evrything and Guin knows alot about my experince i also know all the basic rules of a forum
What will you do if your a Mod: I will help users out and flush out rule breakers
Are you very active: Yes Very
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 5:42 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: I like helping people, I mainly stay on my computer now adays just to check out the forums that I go to, I think I'm good at technology and could help this site, and I could help with graphics.

Your Experience: I do alot of things with technology, I own my own forum (but I'm closing it soon), I have good spelling, and I do alot of computer artwork.

What will you do if your a Mod: I will help people the best that I can with any problem that they have, I will use my 'mod power'
when needed but I will not do things such as banning peoplefor fun, I will follow the rules and obay them, and I will make sure that members follow the rules but not be too harsh on them.

Are you very active: I always check out every site that I go to atleast once a day but most of the time I stay at the sites since I have nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next