Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Applications!

Go down 
+38
-trigger-
spaced_out
Neo
Adam[]
Ramza
Spookkid
Mickey4741
Skyward Sam
Biggyp
jes00
Yoda.
Dave
lt.chewit
acef596
weirdal204
Egaro
.:Goo Mad:.
rulerofgame
Tricky
Reece
Asho
Devious Dale
Robo
Wolfeh
Ghost
Cain
Pizza
Waddle50008
Antras
Ambie-Sama
Dark
CrazyCatoon
Dan
.Tranquility
Emergency
VC
Techno
Guin
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rulerofgame
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
rulerofgame

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Mod Applications! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 5:47 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: I can help out with the site a lot and make my site a like a homepage for it too(i cant change URL tho. It would cost 15 dollars)
Your Experience: I have had many forums before and have been a member on all of their forums here that are fused. Also me a guin use to be friends. (sorry about what i did guin. It is not my fault my dad would not let me)
What will you do if your a Mod: Like i said make my site a homepage for it or just find new good things to attract more penguins!
Are you very active: Yes. I was on a lot of the other ones to.
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 6:15 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: I am nice kind friendly and I just turned 15 so I am very experienced and good with many things. I am also respectful and am great with people.

Your Experience: I have been on Club Penguin forums (all different kinds plus regular ones) since they started to make em and im very familiar with the controls and abilities of Forummotion.

What will you do if your a Mod: I will kindly instruct others to become good forum users and will always fulfill my duties. I can memorize the rules and know when a post is spam and when its not.

Are you very active: I am currently trying to add more computer space but on the weekends im all yours. I love being here and hope I can become friends with all users. So i would say yes.

I hope to be a great mod and a great help to our forum.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 6:59 pm

Good luck to whoever gets the position! ;)
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 7:00 pm

Thanks. Anyway yea some people here are very deserving. I hope one of em is me.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 7:07 pm

I do beleive i am deserving to, but I trust the admins will make the right decision. Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 7:17 pm

I just want to add something to my application

I made the forum design without the headers and background
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 7:28 pm

Moderating isn't about designing :P
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 7:29 pm

LOL, anyway yea best of luck to everyone. Especially me :p Just kidding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ffuuuuuuuuckk   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2009, 7:22 pm

fuuuuuuckk you cpp
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 8:28 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: I want to help other users out and keep this forum safe!
Your Experience: I have moderated on two other forums before, and have done an efficient job.
What will you do if your a Mod: I will do exactly what a moderator has to do, meaning keep everyone safe and bad users away.
Are you very active: Yes (Guin, you know that from CPL...)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
Robo

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 9:02 pm

Well, I've grown to have a liking to this forum. So I'll apply.

Why you want to be a Mod: I'd like to help out with this forum. :)

Your Experience: I admin Frozen Igloo forums. I've alse modded lots of smaller forums in the past.

What will you do if your a Mod: Um, moderate?=P I'll help out users and inforce the rules.

Are you very active: Yes.

I've posted over 60 times today.

Thanks. :)

Last edited by on January 27th 2008, 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 9:06 pm

Why you want to be a Mod:Becuase i help alot of people and do modish stuff
Your Experience:I am a mod of a Big Place called Planet Cazmo still in Beta very simalr to clubpenguin,Also i am a mod on aboutt 3 more forums 1 of them isnt club penguin related
What will you do if your a Mod:Lock Things,Move Things if needed
Are you very active: Yesor atlest i will be i joined today
:)

Thanks,
Weirdal204
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 9:07 pm

Weirdal I thought you said your quiting? LOL change yo mind?
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 9:09 pm

Yep :)

Dark talked me into staying
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 9:10 pm

Ok cool!
Back to top Go down
acef596
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
acef596

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 9:19 pm

Why you want to be a Mod:I want to be a mod because I love forumotion I am very talented at it and I love to work with it.
Your Experience:I had many of my own forums and one of them had over 80 users,I admin gunit penguins,and my new forum.
What will you do if your a Mod:Help make sure users follow the rules,stay away from being banned and help users.
Are you very active: (Yes) or No
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 9:20 pm

Good luck everyone. Hope you guys al become mods, but sadly... that cant happen lol. Well let the best man (or girl) win!
Back to top Go down
lt.chewit
Wanderer
Wanderer
lt.chewit

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 9:50 pm

Why do you want to be a Mod:l, I wana help and support the forum in multiple way's and help prevent spammer's and help other's while giveing this forum the best reputation as possible.

Your Experience:
Well, I moderate the biggest clubpenguinforum on the internet CPC(clubpenguincheat) I have moderated clubpenguintreo for a while and have devolped multiple stratgeys while learning alot from those past expierences.

What will you do if your a Mod: Ill stop Spammer's correct user's who do not abide by the rule's. While advertiseing this forum to get more people to join to make this forum as popular as possible. Lock bad threads, Help users ineed

are you very active: Yes

Best of Luck to all applicant's
Chewit

Last edited by on January 26th 2008, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 10:13 pm

Why you want to be a Mod:I want to keep teh forum safe from spammers!
Your Experience:Have modded penguinclub and Cp Lighthouse
What will you do if your a Mod:Lock bad threads,Ban bad users,Keep forum spam-free
Are you very active: Yes
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2008, 12:43 am

Why you want to be a Mod:
Why do I Want To Become A Moderator of This Forum?
Because

-I dont Swear
-I read the rules
-I Welcome New Users
-I'm Not Mean/Rude
-I Say Thank-You OR No-Thank-You
-I Dont Post Spam or Flaming
- Im not Racist
-Im Nice

Your Experience:
My Experience
Is Alot I Been
And I Might Improve

Head Admin
Admin
Mod

What will you do if your a Mod:
Well, What Mods Do Best!
Support the Forum!
-Lock Topics If Poster Says
-Lock Advertising and Remove Link
-Lock Spam Topics
-Keep The Forum Active
-Loyal To The Forum
- Try And Improve The Forum
-Give Ideas or Suggestions

Are you very active: Yes or No
Yes!
I'm Active
I Get Around 20 Posts A Day
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2008, 1:25 am

Once again, Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
jes00
Drifter
Drifter
jes00

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2008, 8:55 am

Why you want to be a Mod: cause i never get to be a mod
Your Experience: i have my own forums and people have good comments on them
What will you do if your a Mod: keep the forums safe
Are you very active: Yes :face:
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2008, 11:19 am

Ok if it's allowed i fixed my application.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Biggyp
Sidekick
Sidekick
Biggyp

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2008, 11:58 am

Why you want to be a Mod: I always like to help others out. Being a moderator will give anyone a chance to help out several people, and keep the forum clean.

Your Experience: I was an administrator on the Penguin Web forums, I have started my own site with a forum, and I have been a moderator on several other old forums. I have been with forums for well over a year.

What will you do if your a Mod: I will do what I could do to help new, and old users. I would also try my best to keep this place neat. I could also let several others know about the forum. I could even put the link of the forum on my Club Penguin site or blog.

Are you very active: Yes I haven't been very active on some forums because of real life problems, but all of that is almost figured out. I will be as active as I possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2008, 12:18 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: I am a great friend and I am very helpful to other people online or offline. I loved my Mod job at CP Lighthouse and I was always helping keeping it safe for users. :D

Your Experience: I was a mod for Club Penguin Lighthouse and I have been a mod for several online bribbles including: Chewits Chatbox, Holagurrls Chat, and a few others. I have also made my own forum and I know all the things about moderating and helping keep a forum safe.

What will you do if your a mod: Well, I am very active so I will always be on and I will always look for topics to lock and I will look for spam, and help keep this place as safe as it can be.

Are you very active: Yes, of course. I had over 1,600 posts on CP Lighthouse and I always stay on whenever I have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next