Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Applications!

Go down 
+38
-trigger-
spaced_out
Neo
Adam[]
Ramza
Spookkid
Mickey4741
Skyward Sam
Biggyp
jes00
Yoda.
Dave
lt.chewit
acef596
weirdal204
Egaro
.:Goo Mad:.
rulerofgame
Tricky
Reece
Asho
Devious Dale
Robo
Wolfeh
Ghost
Cain
Pizza
Waddle50008
Antras
Ambie-Sama
Dark
CrazyCatoon
Dan
.Tranquility
Emergency
VC
Techno
Guin
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
spaced_out
Lurker
Lurker

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Mod Applications! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 9:13 am

Why you want to be a Mod: I will protect the site and delete bad topics and ban bad people
Your Experience: I am a mod on alot of other sites
What will you do if your a Mod: I will help all and give virtual dounuts to the staff every day
Are you very active: Yes or No: YES
-space
Back to top Go down
-trigger-
Citizen
Citizen
-trigger-

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 9:26 am

i know nothing about the PENGUIN CONCEPT as i joined CPT as the graphics section there was very active, here also as you all can see i have posted very less but i visit daily and for long but this is a forum at its start and will need a good staff to maintain the discipline as i can see there is a LOT of spamming going on just to increase the POST COUNT, i have been mod on huge warez(related to software) forums, and if this was going on there, a lot of infractions would have been on their way but admins here are great as i see so things will surely be normal, best of luck to all who apply and congrats to all who got selected.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 11:35 am

Why you want to be a Mod: I was a moderator on Nintendguin's forum, CP Lighthouse. I also really enjoy helping people and making forums the best they can be.

Your Experience: I do tons of things. To start out with, I own two Piczos. One is only fifty days old, and already has about 1,400 hits and almost 300 different visitors. I also work on peoples Piczos, such as Soccer 6's. I work for the two most popular Piczos, Stoplightfans and Famous Penguins. I also moderate alot of XAT chatboxes, such as all the ones owned by Pizza.

What will you do if your a Mod: I will do several things if I get the moderator postition. To start out with, I will edit posts if they have incorrect grammer, spelling, or punctuation and make it correct. This way, we can keep it to a mininum, and this forum will have better reviews. I am an organization nerd, so I will probably move all of the locked threads to the trash can. I will lock unneeded threads, and move them right away. I will help keep Club Penguin Planet be an even better community than what it is at.

Are you very active, Yes or No? Yes, I am quite active. I go on everyday. I go on for about 25 minutes each day Monday-Thursday. On Friday-Sunday, I am on for about 50 minutes each day.

--

If I don't get picked, it is no biggie to me. It would be cool to moderate a really active forum.

Thanks!
-iWaddle
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Sidekick
Sidekick
MR Judorules

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 2:21 pm

Sorry about the short notice, and few posts on this forum. It's because I just joined from CPT.

Why you want to be a Mod: I love helping users, and I will be active in order to keep on top of things.
Your Experience: I know how to moderate forums, as I had a test one. I have no other experience, but I'm familiar with the Moderating panel.
What will you do if your a Mod: I will help out other users, and will post regularly. I will always use appropriate grammar and spellings.
Are you very active: Yes, I will be.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 2:26 pm

Bwaaaaaaaah!

Someone remove them!

Quickly, please!

Now I understand why we need new mods :P

Last edited by on January 28th 2008, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 2:32 pm

Now you are spaming CC

And BTW when the new mod will be announced ?
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 2:34 pm

You have no right to backseat mod, and I don't even call it 'spaming'.

:P

And I hope by the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
srenfro2002
Lurker
Lurker
srenfro2002

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:28 pm

why you want to be a mod: To help with the forum
Your Experience: Locking topics on rule violations and warning users
What will you do if you are a mod: Lock topics, Warn members, and take care of rule violations:
Are you very active: Yes I am
Back to top Go down
Scrambugger
Lurker
Lurker
Scrambugger

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:40 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: I would like to Be A Moderator Because I am A Moderator On Another Forum and I would like To Take Care of the Forum And Be Very Active.
Your Experience: Locking Topics, Warning Users, Taking Care of the Forum And Reading the Rules Twice A Day When I Go On The Forums.
What will you do if your a Mod: Above:Locking Topics, Warning Users, Taking Care of the Forum And Reading the Rules Twice A Day When I Go On The Forums.
Are you very active: Yes or No, YES. I will But it is my First Day On The Forums.

Peace,
Scrambugger
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:44 pm

I think that we have enough mod applications for now, but I'll wait for an admin to confirm it before lockin'.

;)
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:52 pm

They administrators have made their choices! Somebody can lock this, because I can't. :mmm:
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:54 pm

Looks like we don't get moderation of this section :P
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:56 pm

Oh, well. Sorry to anyone else who was hoping for this postition, but didn't get it!
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:58 pm

I'm sure there'll be more opportunities at the 200 users mark ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications!   Mod Applications! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4