Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modship and Movie Rating!

Go down 
+15
TomY
Adsertif.
Ghost
Kyuu
Flubby
Cycle22
xVx iMurk xVx
*I.Bros.*
RR
AlterBlade
LtbJ
RTL
Snowball423
KingdomDarkII
Egaro
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Modship and Movie Rating! Empty
PostSubject: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:22 pm

My actual day was pretty boring. I sat at home just posting and modding. The real event of the day, though: I'm an official mod! I pledge to do my best to be a fair, kind, and (never happening) funny moderator. :P Funny in a bad sense, maybe...

And, since nothing happened eventful today, I decided it was time to...

Wait a minute! HOLD IT!

My cat Midnight's birthday was today! Well, it's his assumed birthday. See, we found him a couple of weeks from today last year abandoned in a box outside of Lowes with his brother and sister. My dad felt bad for them, and when he came out of Lowes, only Midnight, the black cat, and his brother, a brown tabby, were left in the box.

We cared for them, and eventually wound up giving away the brother to a friend. He was named Rascal, after being Tigger and Clover at different points.

Midnight's grown A LOT from then. I think he was somewhere around three or four inches long when we got him, head to tail. He's a lovable beast of a cat, though. :)

Picture:
Modship and Movie Rating! Snugglesandmidnight
He's the one on the far left.

Snuggles in a Hoodie:
Modship and Movie Rating! Snuggleshood

M'kai, now I'm ready to get to my ratings.

CAMP ROCK RATING AND REVIEW

Camp Rock, which premiered on Disney Channel on Friday, was actually quite an outstanding movie--midway through, I almost forgot it was a Disney movie. I was expecting some sort of High School Musical 3 thing, but it was much better than that.

The plot was fantastic and the character's emotions were well displayed. The only thing that needed improvement was that it was hard to grasp most of the characters' names, set aside Shane and Mitchie. The songs were great and actually sounded like songs you would hear now. I especially liked the beat of Hasta La Vista, though I'm not sure why. :face:

I have two complaints, though:

-The "grand finale" song, We Rock, was a horrible We're All in this Together-type thing. Ugh, it brought back that horrible sense of childness into the movie from High School Musical.

-Oh, come on, is there something generally WRONG with a kissing scene?! Oh yeah, we get it, they stare at each other, but isn't there something you're forgetting? Is there something INAPPROPRIATE about kissing?! There were several perfect chances to add that seen in at the end of the movie, and not one of those chances was taken.

Overall, I enjoyed Camp Rock. On a five-star rating, I would give 4 stars. On a 1-10 rating, I would give 8/10.

I spent an hour today working on this neat new Lego ship. I scrapped together pieces from the Naboo Starfighter (summer '08 release) and added some things in, changed the shape, and came up with a tough-looking model. It's not fantastic for play, though, since it's very delicate, but looks...well, it came out much better than I expected.

Spoiler:

I know, not best quality, but you can see it, at least. :P That camera was 100 bucks, can you believe it?!

And you have to see this:

Spoiler:
Did you actually bother reading all that? :P
~Egaro

Last edited by Egaro on June 24th 2008, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:24 pm

Congratz on the modship!
More boring then my day! [:-|]
Say "Happy birthday to Midnight!" for me, too!
<<<Black Cat wubber!

Last edited by Tri-Edge on June 24th 2008, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:25 pm

Congrats on modship!

I also saw the movie, and thought it was better than most disney movies :P
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:27 pm

Kewl, I beat you out in boredom for your day! :P

Thanks, Costume King. I agree, yeah, definitely better than most.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:28 pm

Congrats. I watched it too. I thought it was really good even though I hate the Jonas Brothers.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:29 pm

Congrats on becoming a moderator Egaro!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:30 pm

Yeah...their songs are pretty dumb. :line:

Oh, right, the other good thing: there wasn't as much corny Disney humor in it.

Thanks, Gman! :face:
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:31 pm

Did you forget the murdered llama I gave you? :P

Congratz on the modship.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:51 pm

Yay. Congrats Egaro, you really deserved it. Have fun. Im glad youre a mod.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:55 pm

Congrads, I also saw that movie :p
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:56 pm

Good job on the modship Egaro, I can't stand the Jonas Brothers, glad you liked it though.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:59 pm

Congrats Egaro! I got my cat Tulip from an animal shelter so Happy Birthday Midnight. I didn't see Camp Rock but I might now. Also, I would like to see the picture of your ship. I used to build tons of lego. I have TONS of Star Wars :XD:
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:59 pm

Congrats Egaro. :)

Hate to break it to you but Camp Rock was horrible in my opinion, they're lip sinking was terrible and they weren't actaully playing the intruments, they we're strumming the guitars but it was recorded music that viewers heard. Overall I disliked the movie.

They Also need new Disney actors. The Jonas Brothers need to go...

Thanks, Flubby.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 7:00 pm

Gratsiees man :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 7:05 pm

Flubby wrote:
Congrats Egaro. :)

Hate to break it to you but Camp Rock was horrible in my opinion, they're lip sinking was terrible and they weren't actaully playing the intruments, they we're strumming the guitars but it was recorded music that viewers heard. Overall I disliked the movie.

They Also need new Disney actors. The Jonas Brothers need to go...

Thanks, Flubby.

We all have our own opinions. ;) I thought it was good, you thought it was bad.

I'll be getting the pictures up really soon--I uploaded, I just have to eat dinner before I post them.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 7:06 pm

ChaoticWaves wrote:
Did you forget the murdered llama I gave you? :P

Egaro,read the quote. :XD:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 7:09 pm

Ohh yeah, how could I forget about the Destroy All Llamas mascot? :P

I'm adding the pictures now.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 7:47 pm

Congratualtions on the modship.
Also, your cat, Midnight, he's a cute cat.
<Black cat's rock!
Tell Happy B-Day For meh 8)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 8:25 pm

M'kai. :XD: He's evil, though, don't tell him he's cute. :scared: You'll wake up in a hospital, breathing through a tube.

How do you like the ship, guys, besides the quality? :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 8:59 pm

Nice lego ship! It looks like one a built a few years ago.

Cool, they're eggrolls!
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 10:08 pm

Great/boring day, happy Bday Midnight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 10:15 pm

Contraz of the modshipness!

AND ZOMGERS EGGROLLS!! And aweshume lego ship! :D
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 11:03 pm

Costume King wrote:
Nice lego ship! It looks like one a built a few years ago.

Cool, they're eggrolls!

It's because the side guns aren't original, you're probably thinking of that. I just took them off of the Naboo Starfighter. :face:

I KNOW EGGROLLS!! :D AND I ATE 'EM THE OTHER NIGHT!! :0o I have a movie of them being heated up in the microwave. :Shy:
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 11:44 pm

Now I want an eggroll.
Happy Birthday to the cat that I forgot the name of.
Back to top Go down
TomY
Super-Human
Super-Human
TomY

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! EmptyJune 24th 2008, 11:57 pm

Congrats for modship, Egaro. :)

I hate Jonas Brothers. Even though I was watching the Powerpuff Girls in Cartoon Network Video (the new CN schedule stinks), I decided to watch part of the movie.

TOM YELLOW'S MOVIE REVIEW! :0o
Unless the movie had more sense in the beggining, I would expect a bit more about the movie but it's better than HSM. 3 of 5 stars. :)

It's my opinion. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! Empty

Back to top Go down

Modship and Movie Rating!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next