Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modship and Movie Rating!

Go down 
+15
TomY
Adsertif.
Ghost
Kyuu
Flubby
Cycle22
xVx iMurk xVx
*I.Bros.*
RR
AlterBlade
LtbJ
RTL
Snowball423
KingdomDarkII
Egaro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2008, 1:10 am

Lol. Nice lego ship! Looks really good. It looks like a yellow starwars submarine!
Hehe... When me and VC were going through our "lego phase" he built this HUGE viking ship. I accidently dropped it and it broke in half. Lol. DONT DROP LEGOS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2008, 9:01 am

You know VC?! 8o Tell him I said hi. :face:

I've done that enough, ugh. *shudders* One too many creations lost to the floor.

It's hard to tell from the pictures, with the bad quality, but it's closer to a land rover than a submarine.

And I made a really sweet looking mini speeder last night, too. :XD: I have to get a picture up of it.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2008, 9:06 am

Egaro wrote:
You know VC?! 8o Tell him I said hi. :face:

I've done that enough, ugh. *shudders* One too many creations lost to the floor.

It's hard to tell from the pictures, with the bad quality, but it's closer to a land rover than a submarine.

And I made a really sweet looking mini speeder last night, too. :XD: I have to get a picture up of it.
~Egaro
You didn't know that? Who do you think introduced him to cp? I'm probably the only one on the forum that knows his real name, too! My penguin (If my memory doesn't fail me) is one day older then his. I gave him his first name too! 12Sportkid!

We really don't talk anymore. Our parents are feuding.
And, well, from the pictures, it looks like a sub!
Can't wait to see that new pic!
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2008, 9:35 am

Congrats, and lol, you started adding pictures to your staff blogs like me! :XD:

And by the way, your camera quality is worse than me. :P

Lol, no offense. :face:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2008, 9:40 am

I got it for Christmas a few years ago, Digital Blue camera, which explains the quality. :roll: But yeah, I'm adding pictures from now on. :face:
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2008, 11:14 am

Cool blog. Camp Rock was good I agree. I think they didn't kiss cause Shane was supposed to be in his 20s or something and she like 14 or so.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2008, 12:25 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
Cool blog. Camp Rock was good I agree. I think they didn't kiss cause Shane was supposed to be in his 20s or something and she like 14 or so.

8o He's too old for her! :face: I think he was supposed to be closer to 16 or 17, though.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2008, 3:42 pm

It looked like she was 16, though. I think they were meant to be the same age.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Neal
Beholder
Beholder
Ninja Neal

Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2008, 5:00 pm

CONGRATS EGARO!
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2008, 5:16 pm

im alergic to cats 8X
Egaro wrote:
My actual day was pretty boring. I sat at home just posting and modding. The real event of the day, though: I'm an official mod! I pledge to do my best to be a fair, kind, and (never happening) funny moderator. :P Funny in a bad sense, maybe...

And, since nothing happened eventful today, I decided it was time to...

Wait a minute! HOLD IT!

My cat Midnight's birthday was today! Well, it's his assumed birthday. See, we found him a couple of weeks from today last year abandoned in a box outside of Lowes with his brother and sister. My dad felt bad for them, and when he came out of Lowes, only Midnight, the black cat, and his brother, a brown tabby, were left in the box.

We cared for them, and eventually wound up giving away the brother to a friend. He was named Rascal, after being Tigger and Clover at different points.

Midnight's grown A LOT from then. I think he was somewhere around three or four inches long when we got him, head to tail. He's a lovable beast of a cat, though. :)

Picture:
Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 Snugglesandmidnight
He's the one on the far left.

Snuggles in a Hoodie:
Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 Snuggleshood

M'kai, now I'm ready to get to my ratings.

CAMP ROCK RATING AND REVIEW

Camp Rock, which premiered on Disney Channel on Friday, was actually quite an outstanding movie--midway through, I almost forgot it was a Disney movie. I was expecting some sort of High School Musical 3 thing, but it was much better than that.

The plot was fantastic and the character's emotions were well displayed. The only thing that needed improvement was that it was hard to grasp most of the characters' names, set aside Shane and Mitchie. The songs were great and actually sounded like songs you would hear now. I especially liked the beat of Hasta La Vista, though I'm not sure why. :face:

I have two complaints, though:

-The "grand finale" song, We Rock, was a horrible We're All in this Together-type thing. Ugh, it brought back that horrible sense of childness into the movie from High School Musical.

-Oh, come on, is there something generally WRONG with a kissing scene?! Oh yeah, we get it, they stare at each other, but isn't there something you're forgetting? Is there something INAPPROPRIATE about kissing?! There were several perfect chances to add that seen in at the end of the movie, and not one of those chances was taken.

Overall, I enjoyed Camp Rock. On a five-star rating, I would give 4 stars. On a 1-10 rating, I would give 8/10.

I spent an hour today working on this neat new Lego ship. I scrapped together pieces from the Naboo Starfighter (summer '08 release) and added some things in, changed the shape, and came up with a tough-looking model. It's not fantastic for play, though, since it's very delicate, but looks...well, it came out much better than I expected.

Spoiler:

I know, not best quality, but you can see it, at least. :P That camera was 100 bucks, can you believe it?!

And you have to see this:

Spoiler:
Did you actually bother reading all that? :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2008, 5:25 pm

It would be nice if you didn't quote the first post of every topic--it stretches out the page and makes it harder to read. ;)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modship and Movie Rating!   Modship and Movie Rating! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modship and Movie Rating!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2