Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C" Empty
PostSubject: 2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C"   2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C" EmptyFebruary 6th 2008, 10:37 pm

Well, there was this kid named Christian in my class who was sending inappropriate messages on this website called Mr. Nussbaum to classmates. My teacher threatened to shut down the site unless someone told her who it was, and finally I spoke up.

I thought the kid was over it, but today while we were cleaning up the classroom (we had a sub who's a neat freak), he bumped into me. I staggered back a little, and he went onto the floor. Then he started saying "Teacher, he hit me! He hit me!" Lucky for me, the teacher saw what he actually did. She was angry, but she didn't do anything.

When I tell my teacher tomorrow, he will definitely be in BIG trouble. My teacher said that if he says or does anything to me or the other three classmates who spoke up, she would write him an MIR (minor incident report), and a couple of other punishments, I think. I knew he would do something like this, I just wasn't expecting it.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: 2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C"   2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C" EmptyFebruary 6th 2008, 10:41 pm

Man. Wierd. I got into a fight today.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: 2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C"   2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C" EmptyFebruary 6th 2008, 10:47 pm

Yeah, so did Dirk! Not a very good day...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: 2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C"   2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C" EmptyFebruary 6th 2008, 10:48 pm

Nope. My face hurts. U probably know why.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: 2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C"   2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C" EmptyFebruary 7th 2008, 3:28 pm

Your teacher's name is Mrs. Nussbaum?
Lol we have one who used to be called Ms. Nussbaum but now she is Mrs. Dinatale (DE-NA-TALAE-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C"   2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C" Empty

Back to top Go down

2/6/08 Trouble With a Capital "C"
Page 1 of 1