Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My week. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

My week. :) Empty
PostMy week. :)

Well, welcome to my blog. :P It's time to write about this week.

It was pretty average until Friday which is pretty much all I remember. It might not've been average idk.

Friday:

Bus Highlights

Okay, at 7:45 I got on my camp bus... it was fun and at like 8:30 or so we picked up a CIT at my camp named Brianna. She is SO mean. We were prank calling people and yelling and stuff. Lol. She gets up and says "SHUT UP! YOU ARE ALL OBNOXIOUS, LITTLE S**TS!" and gave us the finger. I wanted to call her a beach, like iWaddle called Dale. :P It was so mean. So a girl on my bus told her mom, who called the camp director. She said WE were cursing her off which we weren't. We also played Sweet and Sour on Friday or Thursday. I don't remember. (You wave to the person behind you. If they wave back, they're sweet. If not, they're sour.) A girl gave the finger to someone.
:face: She was trying to make the peace sign. XD

Camp Highlights

At camp 1st we had swim. It was "Whacky Water Day" where they put floats and stuff in the pool. 'Twas Fun. I kept falling off. :face: Then was Basketball. OMG IT WAS LIKE 100 degrees out. I just sat in the gabezo. But I got a Snow Cone :P Then Video Game Room which was fun. :D Then was "Clubs"(electives). My elective was "Bumper Boats". It was boring because it was soooo hot out so I sat in the gabezo... again. XD I went on once. And we kept spinning.
8X There was a fat kid in a boat and it was tipping over. :face: Then FINALLY lunch. Yum, subs. I had a turkey, ham, and tuna subs. Then was Clubs again. I chose Biking. TORTURE. 90 minutes of heat, hills, and boring-ness. 20 minutes before it finished I got my water bottle, drank it, refilled it, poured it on me, refilled and drank it, refilled it and poured it on me. :P It felt gooood. Then it was Swim again. I missed 20 minutes of the 40 min. period because I was eating a Snow Cone. Then after swim, we went home. I left my hat there. :oops:

My Day

After camp was normal, computer, dinner, etc.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My week. :) :: Comments

KingdomDarkII
Re: My week. :)
Post July 19th 2008, 9:54 am by KingdomDarkII
Good week.
Little beach bum on the bus. How annoying.
Flubby
Post July 19th 2008, 10:02 am by Flubby
Sounded like it was a good week. Ignore those kind of people when your at camp though, don't let them ruin the fun. ;)
Mickey4741
Post July 19th 2008, 10:07 am by Mickey4741
Yup... the whole bus has been mean to her. We try to make sure she can't sit near anybody and we put our legs in the aisle.
KingdomDarkII
Post July 19th 2008, 10:13 am by KingdomDarkII
Mickey4741 wrote:
Yup... the whole bus has been mean to her. We try to make sure she can't sit near anybody and we put our legs in the aisle.
Ouch. Well, what does she do if she sit's near anybody?
Mickey4741
Post July 19th 2008, 10:16 am by Mickey4741
Nothing we're just making her an outcast. :)
KingdomDarkII
Post July 19th 2008, 10:19 am by KingdomDarkII
Mickey4741 wrote:
Nothing we're just making her an outcast. :)
Ok. Well, coming from an outcast, that's harsh. Some of it's deserving, though.
But who am I to take control over a large group of people? Do whatever you think is right.
Mickey4741
Post July 19th 2008, 10:50 am by Mickey4741
She deserves it. She's 16, and is supposed to be a counselor. :roll:
KingdomDarkII
Post July 19th 2008, 11:13 am by KingdomDarkII
Mickey4741 wrote:
She deserves it. She's 16, and is supposed to be a counselor. :roll:
Oh. I would always joke with my friend if we heard a teacher curse under her breath that I would go home and say "I learned a new word! F***!"
Looks like somebody finally did it.
Mickey4741
Post July 19th 2008, 11:19 am by Mickey4741
A teacher at my school does that. :P
Post  by Sponsored content

My week. :)

Page 1 of 1