Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My week so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fat santa
Sidekick
Sidekick
Fat santa

Registration date : 2008-12-23

My week so far Empty
PostMy week so far

This maybe a stupid thread but im posting about my week so far
day 1 monday:Monday was really a lazy day packing up for school lasrt day to even relax really.
day 2 tuesday:Tuesday oh no! back to school again good thing is though we dident have to do much and i have to do something next wek for the school :)
day 3 today:Wow school was awsome we had a trip to the rail way station in buckfasliegh it was awsome first we drove there by couch then we went on a train! Well no ones that we use now but an old fashoined one!Then we came back for lunch and there were wasps everywhere!
After that we went around looking at steam engine trains,sadly we dident get to go in.
Then we went to the park normal thing not much to talk about.Then we went inside the museum and theres this music teacher called mrs. Fitton and it was s6=trange beacuse a painting said M.J fitton! Not micheal jackson of course but it was really wierd i was the first to spot it!
We came back and it was raining like heck we had to wait 15 minutes to go on the couch!When we were going back a girl wanted to go in the back but the teachers dident let them and she was screaing so loud i could hardly here myself think!
I ve come back from school and suddenly loads of the year 6's from last tearm were at the school! I couldent beliave it!
Here i am now typing a silly thread to you guys so do you think my week so far is cool?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My week so far :: Comments

Re: My week so far
Post September 3rd 2009, 2:12 pm by BabyCP
-Moved to Member Blogs.

My week so far

Page 1 of 1