Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1

Go down 
+32
Eddie
magicNASRI
Hellopayton
skate4money$$
jmg11
Technetium43
Aidan Henry
BabyCP
NeoquestMoo
rockergurl7
Adam[]
Snow Bunny
Triton
Kool Kat
BT
2PXI
sydthegreat
iSnow
Snowiyflake
Green Puffle
7Styl3
Dieg
Sjb
Ninja C
Maria
Mickey4741
Paint Ninja
Waddle50008
sevensevenzero
Argie
Yoda.
Rutherfordium104
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
Chicken
One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 Bar_left42%One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 Bar_right
 42% [ 14 ]
Egg
One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 Bar_left58%One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 Bar_right
 58% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Rutherfordium104
Lurker
Lurker
Rutherfordium104

Registration date : 2009-03-17

One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 Empty
PostSubject: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 9:40 pm

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 9:41 pm

Well you can't say which.......
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 9:41 pm

They both plopped down to Earth at exactly the same time. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 9:48 pm

The egg, if there was no egg, there would be no chicken...
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 9:49 pm

Cold Fire wrote:
The egg, if there was no egg, there would be no chicken...
If there was no chicken, the egg would not survive. ^_^
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 9:49 pm

Where did the chicken come from?
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 9:55 pm

The Chicken Crashed landed from this magical world you'll will never see unless you go there.

They egg came out the chickens behind.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 9:56 pm

Cold Fire wrote:
Where did the chicken come from?
>.> Kinda difficult for a joke, eh? I say they both came at the same time, but as I huge joke because this is not what you might call how chickens actually formed =D
Back to top Go down
Rutherfordium104
Lurker
Lurker
Rutherfordium104

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 9:56 pm

Uh...

There is no such thing as magic.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 10:25 pm

Just ask yourself: Which depends on the other the most?
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 10:28 pm

Both answers are wrong. The dinosaurs came first, then the rooster. Then some magic happens and here comes an egg. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 10:31 pm

Paint Ninja wrote:
Both answers are wrong. The dinosaurs came first, then the rooster. Then some magic happens and here comes an egg. Payton Bice
Dinosaurs didn't come first. =P BACTERIA DID! YAY!!!

Anyway: didn't birds come from dinosaurs or something and isn't a chicken a very disabled type of bird? Evolution, here we goooo! =D

Which means WE HAVE AN ANSWER TO THE LONG ASKED QUESTION:

The egg came first and something else raised it! WHOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 10:33 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Anyone? Good God, it's the most drop-dead simple way to answer this "difficult" question.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 10:34 pm

It depends if you're talking creation or science.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 10:35 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
Anyone? Good God, it's the most drop-dead simple way to answer this "difficult" question.
Hey, I already posted my answer. =D I figured it out using my dinosaur to bird skills.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 5:42 pm

MJ came first, 'nuff said.

I personally think it was the chicken first, the egg relies on her mother until it hatches. Therefor meaning that there would really be a slight chance of that egg surviving alone in a dangerous place. The first human being on earth wasn't a baby, the same applies for chickens. :P
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 5:44 pm

Demented Duck wrote:

I personally think it was the chicken first, the egg relies on her mother until it hatches. Therefor meaning that there would really be a slight chance of that egg surviving alone in a dangerous place. The first human being on earth wasn't a baby, the same applies for chickens. :P
Oh my gosh you people don't read my posts. I said that the egg could've been easily hatched by something else- something that wasn't quite a chicken but through evolution and other weirdo processes actually turned out to be raising a chicken. That is so much more plausible than a random chicken plopping down to Earth from the sky.

Everyone, it's raining chickens!!!
Back to top Go down
Rutherfordium104
Lurker
Lurker
Rutherfordium104

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 7:32 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Uh... I would like to point something out, though. The chicken hatches from an egg. An egg is laid by a chicken, while the egg depends on the chicken to stay alive, while the chicken needs the egg so the species of chickens can survive. So therefore, both sides are equal. Both need each other. I am still very confused...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 7:54 pm

..Chicken is IN the egg.. :P
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 7:55 pm

Egg
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 8:00 pm

Argie wrote:
Demented Duck wrote:

Oh my gosh you people don't read my posts. I said that the egg could've been easily hatched by something else- something that wasn't quite a chicken but through evolution and other weirdo processes actually turned out to be raising a chicken. That is so much more plausible than a random chicken plopping down to Earth from the sky.

I read your post. :)
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 10:54 pm

Like I'm religious I think the chicken
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 10:32 am

The world may never know which came first. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 3:12 pm

Argie wrote:
Demented Duck wrote:

I read your post, I just can't bring myself into thinking that a penguin would hatch a chicken or something...Or even worse...MJ hatching an egg. :omg:
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 3:59 pm

After the ice age, almost all life was wiped out. Then stuff evolved, some into chickens, and during that process the egg came first. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1   One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

One of Mankind's Biggest Questions 1
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next