Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)

Go down 
+16
Dave
Maria
Big Sb
Walmart
Cj2
Flubby
Ninja C
Adsertif.
Dobby
.Tranquility
xVx iMurk xVx
RR
Jake
Mickey4741
Ramza
Dieg
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

WHICH 2 USERS SHOULD BE ELIMINATED????????????
Dark
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left18%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 18% [ 15 ]
Boom
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left7%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 7% [ 6 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left7%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 7% [ 6 ]
Dave
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left9%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 9% [ 7 ]
Big Sb
 7% [ 6 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left20%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 20% [ 16 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left11%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 11% [ 9 ]
Cj
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left10%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 10% [ 8 ]
Jake
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_left11%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Bar_right
 11% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 82

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:38 pm

Dieg said before a certain amount of votes he could add me, and people can cancel votes. ;)
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:39 pm

Ok.:)
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 8:21 pm

What if people think the people with the most votes are in and people with the least are out?

Could be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 8:43 pm

I don't think people are getting the concept of this poll.I think that they're voting for the Best signature... :oops:
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 9:13 pm

I said the ones that should be eliminated. :)
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 9:36 pm

I think they might be getting the concept..flubby has the most votes, which i think is correct. (Sorry, no offence i dont think its the best of the pack...)
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 9:40 pm

I voted for Flubby and CJ, and thank you guys so much for not voting for me!

*Gets on hands and knees*

THXYEW. Seriously, I could have sworn I would be the one to go first, and I know I still have a chance to go, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 9:42 pm

What do you mean wall? I expect you to go almost/or all the way.:D.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 10:36 pm

Well Flubby is out then...But who is the second person eliminated??

Me,CJ and Dark are tied at 5
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 10:38 pm

Maybe a 3-way vote.
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 9:11 am

WAIT, we have to vote for WHO IS OUT? I voted for BooM and Wall, good thing theres a "Cancel Vote"
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Big Sb

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 11:20 am

Mickey is not even in the poll options...
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 11:38 am

I don't even know why did they put him in the contest...
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 1:20 pm

I don't think people even understand what the whole poll is so they vote for the ones they like the most instead :o .
Back to top Go down
Dave
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 1:23 pm

My pic isn't showing
Code:
[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/213kyky.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 4:37 pm

I think people are getting it guys...
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 8:44 pm

Walmart wrote:

THXYEW. Seriously, I could have sworn I would be the one to go first, and I know I still have a chance to go, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Yeah me too, Flubby's hides the background sort of and CJ's is too grungy and those aren't my favorites. :)
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 8:48 pm

Walmart wrote:

Haha,good ol' cancel vote.Eh? :face:
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 10:20 pm

Wow, Dark and Flubby look like they are going. :P
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 11:06 pm

No offense but those are pretty much the right people, your sigs aren't bad Dark and Flubby but everyone elses are better.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 11:15 pm

I like dark's sig but its from a tut, So looks like their out
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 11:18 pm

Dark just pasted I bunch images he found Deviant-art or somewhere and called it a sig.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 4:27 am

I don't know what to choose, but I'll say they're great! 8o
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 8:49 am

Ramza wrote:
Dark just pasted I bunch images he found Deviant-art or somewhere and called it a sig.
With black Masks... And those are brushes... I call a vector sig, something you made on your own :P.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 8:54 am

If Kaka entered, I'm not voting for him/her. I requested one of those avatars, but never got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next