Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)

Go down 
+16
Dave
Maria
Big Sb
Walmart
Cj2
Flubby
Ninja C
Adsertif.
Dobby
.Tranquility
xVx iMurk xVx
RR
Jake
Mickey4741
Ramza
Dieg
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

WHICH 2 USERS SHOULD BE ELIMINATED????????????
Dark
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left18%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 18% [ 15 ]
Boom
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left7%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 7% [ 6 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left7%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 7% [ 6 ]
Dave
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left9%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 9% [ 7 ]
Big Sb
 7% [ 6 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left20%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 20% [ 16 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left11%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 11% [ 9 ]
Cj
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left10%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 10% [ 8 ]
Jake
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_left11%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Bar_right
 11% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 82

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 8:56 am

Broly Ss10 wrote:
If Kaka entered, I'm not voting for him/her. I requested one of those avatars, but never got it.
HOw selfish, the little boody loody has no avatar... Again, THIS IS NOT MY F PROBLEM!
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 9:23 am

Don't worry, I didn't mean that. I found this cool robot.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 3:47 pm

I voted for flubby,the other entries are better.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 4:05 pm

I'll admit it. Most of the others are better but I'm working on getting Gimp back and if not I'll see what I can do with CS2.

I'll get back to GFX at some point.
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 4:25 pm

Broly Ss10 wrote:
If Kaka entered, I'm not voting for him/her. I requested one of those avatars, but never got it.

What a d***face you are.
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 4:30 pm

Ramza wrote:
Broly Ss10 wrote:

What a d***face you are.
Nothing else to add from me xD...
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 4:31 pm

Ramza wrote:
Broly Ss10 wrote:

What a d***face you are.

Really Broly, Kaka made those avatars as a gift at first. Their hard work to make. Also their usually for only people he knows well. No Offense but that was like F***** Rude

Last edited by Jake on May 30th 2008, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 4:33 pm

Jake wrote:
Ramza wrote:
Broly Ss10 wrote:

What a d***face you are.

Really Broly, Kaka made those avatars as a gift at first. Their hard work to make. Also their usually for only people she knows well. No Offense but that was like F***** Rude
AM i so smexy to call me she? (No seriously, i'm he :P...)
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 4:38 pm

[K] a K a 6 1_ wrote:
Jake wrote:
Ramza wrote:
Broly Ss10 wrote:

What a d***face you are.

Really Broly, Kaka made those avatars as a gift at first. Their hard work to make. Also their usually for only people she knows well. No Offense but that was like F***** Rude
AM i so smexy to call me she? (No seriously, i'm he :P...)

Yes i know your a "he" lol sry. I was thinking of boom when i was writing that post. I was just pondering about her sigs lol. Not about her...(Pervs)
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 4:39 pm

Jake wrote:

Yes i know your a "he" lol sry. I was thinking of boom when i was writing that post. I was just pondering about her sigs lol. Not about her...(Pervs)
Pervert xD...
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 5:29 pm

Wow that was messed up Broly. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 1:38 pm

Whoa holy... xD I guess finally some people decided to give me some love. Well, technically they're throwing in the towel for me. Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to go to their houses and slap them. Revenge is a sweet, sweet thing. x]
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 3:54 pm

Walmart wrote:
Whoa holy... xD I guess finally some people decided to give me some love. Well, technically they're throwing in the towel for me. Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to go to their houses and slap them. Revenge is a sweet, sweet thing. x]

The person with the most votes is eliminated. Your called that love? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 4:47 pm

Love can be defined in many ways.... o.o
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 9:45 pm

Looks like Boom and rr, seemed to be liked the most. :)
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 4th 2008, 9:27 pm

Round 1 is over!!

Flubby and Dark go sorry unfortunaely I have to make a new thread cause accidentally made the poll last forever
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 4th 2008, 9:42 pm

Man, I wanted dark to win!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2008, 1:31 am

Dieg01 wrote:
Round 1 is over!!

Flubby and Dark go sorry unfortunaely I have to make a new thread cause accidentally made the poll last forever

Go? What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2008, 11:25 am

Dark wrote:
Dieg01 wrote:
Round 1 is over!!

Go? What do you mean?

He means.. you're out of the competition because of the number of votes saying that your sig was one of the worst. :Distressed:
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2008, 3:21 pm

Walmart wrote:
Dark wrote:
Dieg01 wrote:
Round 1 is over!!

Go? What do you mean?

He means.. you're out of the competition because of the number of votes saying that your sig was one of the worst. :Distressed:
Really I'm going to restart round 1 cause Mickey and Ramza were'nt in the poll options but it'll only last for 1 day but I'm going to make it tonight
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2008, 7:28 pm

Dieg01 wrote:
Walmart wrote:
Dark wrote:
Dieg01 wrote:
Round 1 is over!!

Go? What do you mean?

Really I'm going to restart round 1 cause Mickey and Ramza were'nt in the poll options but it'll only last for 1 day but I'm going to make it tonight

Please don't give the users another chance to slam me down, and possibly make me cry. :(

Fine. *Sighs* Lets do this thing.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2008, 7:50 pm

Poor flubby. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3