Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)

Go down 
+32
Bloody Maety!
Jman228
FindingFour
limpy08
Deathvalley22
sabiano
zinedine62
cardiffpool
Greenday619
nathan
Batista136
Kyledavis2
Redziggy
DGKiD
tntclay
elmo1121e
Egaro
CP Dude 12
Mojo
Ninja C
Cody
1stardust1
Mook
bluecamy
*I.Bros.*
AlterBlade
Ninja Elf
whatsittoya
Guin
UnReAl-MaStEr
snowmanx
Triton
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:01 am

WPW MATCHES FOR TOMORROW

*UnderTaker vs Rey Mysterio for Slam Championship
Sabu vs Jeff Hardy for MeyHam Championship
Batista vs Bobby Lashley 1# Contender Match for WPW Championship
John Cena vs *Randy Orton Rematch for WPW Championship
John Cena and Bobby Lashley vs ??? and ??? for Tag Team Titles

This star *. signifies title holder.

IF ANY TEAM WANTS TO COMPETE FOR THE TAG TEAM TITLES PLEASE POST. THERE IS 1 TAG TEAM SPOT LEFT.

*Kane please post if you want a match since you have been inactive.*
Back to top Go down
Greenday619
Vagabond
Vagabond
Greenday619

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:50 am

Aww I was gonna team up with you bobby. We were the first tag team champs in wpw history. Oh well. Anyone wanna team up with me? Trust me,I have beaten both your managers before. And someone add me as manager geez. I turned down taking Tnt's spot not being a manager. Besides I created this place lol. And bobby I told you its gonna be me and my friend with two girls on a double date ice skating tomorrow. I can't make it tomorrow. Make Jeff the champ cause I forfeited and we will have his funeral next friday. Hows that sound? 8D
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:55 am

Greenday619 wrote:
Aww I was gonna team up with you bobby. We were the first tag team champs in wpw history. Oh well. Anyone wanna team up with me? Trust me,I have beaten both your managers before. And someone add me as manager geez. I turned down taking Tnt's spot not being a manager. Besides I created this place lol. And bobby I told you its gonna be me and my friend with two girls on a double date ice skating tomorrow. I can't make it tomorrow. Make Jeff the champ cause I forfeited and we will have his funeral next friday. Hows that sound? 8D

Lol alright I'll get to it. Have fun on your so called "date". JK hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Greenday619
Vagabond
Vagabond
Greenday619

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 2:19 am

lol hope jeff hardy is ready for a funeral.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:54 am

Oh SO I walked on on yous guys when you had a match, huh Triton?

LOl :P
Back to top Go down
Batista136
Adventurer
Adventurer
Batista136

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 5:54 am

come to my party now on sleet
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 10:13 am

the matches are ok but you need to spice them up, making mine and cenas match a buried alive match and yours and batistas a table match. If you do that it makes it a bit more exiting, also if you both dont konw the rules of a table match, or cena a burried alive match, please read them on the meain page heres the link http://clubpenguinplanet.net/clubs-teams-f12/wpw-world-penguin-wrestling-t8234.htm also i will ref all matches exept mine, triton could you do mine please
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 10:59 am

tntclay wrote:
the matches are ok but you need to spice them up, making mine and cenas match a buried alive match and yours and batistas a table match. If you do that it makes it a bit more exiting, also if you both dont konw the rules of a table match, or cena a burried alive match, please read them on the meain page heres the link http://clubpenguinplanet.net/clubs-teams-f12/wpw-world-penguin-wrestling-t8234.htm also i will ref all matches exept mine, triton could you do mine please
Alright that's fine
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 12:23 pm

yeah so are you going to update the matches, also seing as theres 3 managers i think we should take it in turns to make matches each week like you this week, me next week and greenday the week after me and so on and on. Tell me if you like it
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 12:52 pm

tntclay wrote:
yeah so are you going to update the matches, also seing as theres 3 managers i think we should take it in turns to make matches each week like you this week, me next week and greenday the week after me and so on and on. Tell me if you like it

Ok, yea that sounds good. It will keep us less over stacked with work.
WPW MATCHES FOR TODAY

*UnderTaker vs Rey Mysterio Ladder Match for Slam Championship

Batista vs Bobby Lashley Tables Match 1# Contender Match for WPW Championship
John Cena vs *Randy Orton Buried Alive Match Rematch for WPW Championship
John Cena and Bobby Lashley vs Jeff Hardy and ??? for Tag Team Titles

Since Sabu had to forfeit his match for the Meyham Championship, Jeff Hardy is the new Meyham Champion.

IF ANY TEAM WANTS TO COMPETE FOR THE TAG TEAM TITLES PLEASE POST. THERE IS 1 TAG TEAM SPOT LEFT.

Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 12:57 pm

alright all looks good, people in ladder match fridge is ladder and disco ball represents title, and where did you get that avatar from triton
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:05 pm

tntclay wrote:
alright all looks good, people in ladder match fridge is ladder and disco ball represents title, and where did you get that avatar from triton

A user on here named Bam on here made it for me. He does not come on as much I think.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:14 pm

oh ok thanks i needed to know cause its so cool
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:25 pm

tntclay wrote:
oh ok thanks i needed to know cause its so cool

Did I tell u Poplock222(HHH) came back for a while. If you look back in some of these posts you will find his name Cp Dude 12 I think.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:31 pm

oh cool also can i tell you kyledavis(rey mysterio) pm me saying he wants to be a tag team with jeff hardy. They both agred to so can you also put rey in the tag match aswell, also dont make poplock the fourth manager cause i think 3 is good and you might aswell ad everyone to the manager list if you add him.( im being sarcastic)
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:45 pm

WPW MATCHES FOR TODAY

Batista vs Bobby Lashley Tables Match 1# Contender Match for WPW Championship

John Cena and Bobby Lashley vs Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio for Tag Team Titles

Since Sabu had to forfeit his match for the Meyham Championship, Jeff Hardy is the new Meyham Champion.

Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:46 pm

alright thanks evrting is good now
Back to top Go down
Batista136
Adventurer
Adventurer
Batista136

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:34 pm

ok ill be there
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:37 pm

Batista136 wrote:
ok ill be there

Sweet. Also you are the new Meyham Championship and you and Rey Mysterio will team up today to face me and john cena for the tag team titles.
Back to top Go down
Greenday619
Vagabond
Vagabond
Greenday619

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 4:21 pm

Guy I can make it! As long as my match is first at 3:00 I can make it. And I want my match a ladder match. You have all seen what I can do in a ladder match. That jeff hardy is gonna die. And any match with me in it is intresting lol. Want me to film some of the matches? Also if you lose the tag team match Bobby, wanna team up with me and for sure we will become champs? My goal is to hold the tag team titles, the meyham title, and the Slam title by next sunday. I feel bad for jeff. He just got that belt and now he's gonna lose it
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 4:33 pm

Greenday619 wrote:
Guy I can make it! As long as my match is first at 3:00 I can make it. And I want my match a ladder match. You have all seen what I can do in a ladder match. That jeff hardy is gonna die. And any match with me in it is intresting lol. Want me to film some of the matches? Also if you lose the tag team match Bobby, wanna team up with me and for sure we will become champs? My goal is to hold the tag team titles, the meyham title, and the Slam title by next sunday. I feel bad for jeff. He just got that belt and now he's gonna lose it

That's fantastic that you can make it. Bad thing is I don't think I will make it. My mom bought some tickets for my whole family to go see a soccer game.
WPW MATCHES FOR TODAY

*Jeff Hardy vs Sabu Ladder Match for Meyham Champioship

John Cena and ????? vs Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio for Tag Team Titles

WE STILL NEED ONE MORE WRESTLER TO TEAM UP WITH JOHN CENA FOR THE TAG TEAM BELTS.

Since I had to forfeit my match for #1 contender spot for the WPW Title, Batista is the new #1 conteder for the WPW Championship.

Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 5:00 pm

ok i have prob could you change sabus and jeffs match to something else cause to ladders may get boring
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 5:08 pm

NOTE: I WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE EVENT

WPW MATCHES FOR TODAY

*UnderTaker vs Rey Mysterio Hardcore Match for Slam Championship
*Jeff Hardy vs Sabu Ladder Match for Meyham Champioship

John Cena and ????? vs Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio for Tag Team Titles

WE STILL NEED ONE MORE WRESTLER TO TEAM UP WITH JOHN CENA FOR THE TAG TEAM BELTS.

Since I had to forfeit my match for #1 contender spot for the WPW Title, Batista is the new #1 conteder for the WPW Championship.

Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 5:12 pm

oh no this is bad cool matches but if you dont make it we have no ref for my match. Any ideas
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 5:17 pm

tntclay wrote:
oh no this is bad cool matches but if you dont make it we have no ref for my match. Any ideas

Well greenday said he would be able to make it only if his match is first. But I bet someone there will catch on and know how to ref don't worry. My cousin BlueCamy could do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next