Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)

Go down 
+32
Bloody Maety!
Jman228
FindingFour
limpy08
Deathvalley22
sabiano
zinedine62
cardiffpool
Greenday619
nathan
Batista136
Kyledavis2
Redziggy
DGKiD
tntclay
elmo1121e
Egaro
CP Dude 12
Mojo
Ninja C
Cody
1stardust1
Mook
bluecamy
*I.Bros.*
AlterBlade
Ninja Elf
whatsittoya
Guin
UnReAl-MaStEr
snowmanx
Triton
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 8:43 pm

tntclay wrote:
WPW update: everyone was happy at rays part then randy orton speared jeff hardy then grabbed him and punched him. Scared jeff ran all the way the way to the night club then randy grabbed a speaker and threw it at jeff, five minutes later jeff was found unconcious by his partner rey. Then out of nowhere orton apeared and speared rey. He then but reys head on a speaker and dropkicked his head badly hurting reys skull. Now Orton has disapeared and WPW managers are worried we hope he will be back for the royal rumble though.
If I had of been there...

And thanks for saying about the movie.

Also, you say your gonna cash it in straight away if you win the rumble? I'll be ready.

You may not even win, but I'd like to fight you again.

Can't wait to see what trick you've got to get your title back.
Lol, after reading whats in the quote, I expected some cheesy WWE thing like 'Batista this is for you' but you didn't.

Can't wait for the matches on friday ^_^

Edit: Yes I will be able to film Royal Rumble, the camera won't be moving around because I also have to ref
But all the effects I put on it after will make it brill.
Also; Could I write reports on how all the matches go and post them here?
If you want to see how I am at it I'll write a report on Me and Randy's two fights on sunday night.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 9:17 pm

Sorry i missed the last few i had a lot to do but ill be on next time
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 9:25 pm

Ichigo wrote:
Sorry i missed the last few i had a lot to do but ill be on next time
Thanks for letting me know. Howdy awesome vid I love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 1:34 am

I'mma gonna join wrestling!
The name I what is the GreenOhSourra
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 1:40 am

Snook wrote:

Lol ok! Were reallyy supposed to have WWE names, but on the old forum some people had crazy names to.

WPW ANNOUNCMENT: As some of you may know I have not really been competing in some of my matches. That is why starting now I have officially laced up my boots for the last time. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I QUIT WPW. It means I will be officially taking the role of being the WPW Manager and only that. I have not even talked this over with my fellow co-managers, because I felt that if I was gonna do this everyone should have the right to know at the same time. It will also help me focus more on creating more spectacular matches and planning more awesome event's like WPW's 2 Month Anniversary which you can look up more on in the Meeting and Parties Category. I hope you guys respect my decision.

Yours Truly,
Your Manager, Triton 13
Back to top Go down
Greenday619
Vagabond
Vagabond
Greenday619

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 2:26 am

Greenday619 wrote:
I cant make it to any events untill next weekend

I demand info on everything that happened and I demand my tag team partner back. and I can only make it on Friday cause I got a new job on the weekends. Oh and if I cant get my tag team partner back, I WILL DESTROY HIM.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 2:28 am

Greenday619 wrote:
Greenday619 wrote:

I demand my title back and I can only make it on Friday cause I got a new job on the weekends.

Lol, you never lost it. Alright that's fine our main event is on friday anyway.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 2:30 am

Greenday619 wrote:
Greenday619 wrote:

I demand info on everything that happened and I demand my tag team partner back. and I can only make it on Friday cause I got a new job on the weekends. Oh and if I cant get my tag team partner back, I WILL DESTROY HIM.

Alright well right now there is nothing you can do about him being the new tag team champ. Sorry but you will have to face them in a tag team match to get them back.

AWW MAN I DOUBLE POSTED. LOL MY FIRST INFRACTION. DON'T WORRY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
cardiffpool
Vagabond
Vagabond
cardiffpool

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 4:16 am

i want a tag team partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Batista136
Adventurer
Adventurer
Batista136

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 6:24 am

when me and kyledavis2 having a tag match
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 7:56 am

triton13 wrote:
Snook wrote:

Lol ok! Were reallyy supposed to have WWE names, but on the old forum some people had crazy names to.

WPW ANNOUNCMENT: As some of you may know I have not really been competing in some of my matches. That is why starting now I have officially laced up my boots for the last time. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I QUIT WPW. It means I will be officially taking the role of being the WPW Manager and only that. I have not even talked this over with my fellow co-managers, because I felt that if I was gonna do this everyone should have the right to know at the same time. It will also help me focus more on creating more spectacular matches and planning more awesome event's like WPW's 2 Month Anniversary which you can look up more on in the Meeting and Parties Category. I hope you guys respect my decision.

Yours Truly,
Your Manager, Triton 13

there are no co-managers theres just 3 managers no co. Also sabu its not my fault i am not your partner. Trtiton made hhh my partner i tried to tell him but the match already started. I guess he thought you were HHH.
Back to top Go down
Kyledavis2
Mercenary
Mercenary
Kyledavis2

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 8:00 am

To WPW

The Royal Rumble is on Friday!
I will be there!
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 8:10 am

cool im exited are you
Back to top Go down
Kyledavis2
Mercenary
Mercenary
Kyledavis2

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 8:12 am

Yes Cant Wait Im going to PM you Tntclay!
Back to top Go down
Batista136
Adventurer
Adventurer
Batista136

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 8:51 am

ill be at the royal rumble
Back to top Go down
Kyledavis2
Mercenary
Mercenary
Kyledavis2

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 8:57 am

See you on Friday Batista136!
Will everyone please show up quick!
Or we will be waiting Forever!
Back to top Go down
Batista136
Adventurer
Adventurer
Batista136

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:04 am

yes plz show up
Back to top Go down
Kyledavis2
Mercenary
Mercenary
Kyledavis2

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:13 am

Yes or we will be waiting for 2 Years like always!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:16 am

Ok then ;)
Back to top Go down
Batista136
Adventurer
Adventurer
Batista136

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:20 am

THXS THEN
Back to top Go down
Kyledavis2
Mercenary
Mercenary
Kyledavis2

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:23 am

Will this Royal Rumble be on YouTube?
Because you put a Different thing on youtube about this Royal Rumble!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:27 am

Yes I will film it
Back to top Go down
Kyledavis2
Mercenary
Mercenary
Kyledavis2

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:32 am

Thanks Ninja Mod!
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:38 am

ninja mod you are not filming it on friday howdy is. And youre filming on saturday, whos ever is better wins and the winner becomes WPWs camera man. So you will be filming on saturday ok.
Back to top Go down
Batista136
Adventurer
Adventurer
Batista136

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:52 am

ok cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next