Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint @ Memes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Complaint @ Memes Empty
PostSubject: Complaint @ Memes   Complaint @ Memes EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:13 am

Users are seriously overusing outdated memes such as :

the Spiderman comic "How do I shot web"
the lame "used" word "desu"
the insanely overused "U MAD" and "NO U"

Honestly, I have no problem with the AWESOMEFACE since it's part of the smilies, and asking you to remove it would be, unsatisfying.

Users who overuse fad memes:

Fluffy bunny
Ace mac ace
DAFTFAN

I'm pretty sure a number of people can agree with me that it is getting annoying. Sure it has comic validity, but it's so common no one gives a damn.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Complaint @ Memes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint @ Memes   Complaint @ Memes EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 7:18 am

How about you shut up. No one cares. What's more annoying is 11 year old inactive know-it-alls who whine and complain about overuse of a joke they didn't make.

Maybe if Rules 1 and 2 weren't broken so much around here, this wouldn't be a problem. The best thing you can do is shut up and ignore them

I mean seriously. Daftan, Ace and FB? What intelligent piece of literature could they possibly type anyway. Just scroll over it.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Complaint @ Memes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint @ Memes   Complaint @ Memes EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 7:27 am

Is SERVED another annoying meme? Otherwise, I won't say it then.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Complaint @ Memes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint @ Memes   Complaint @ Memes EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 7:34 am

Kyuu wrote:
How about you shut up. No one cares. What's more annoying is 11 year old inactive know-it-alls who whine and complain about overuse of a joke they didn't make.

Maybe if Rules 1 and 2 weren't broken so much around here, this wouldn't be a problem. The best thing you can do is shut up and ignore them

I mean seriously. Daftan, Ace and FB? What intelligent piece of literature could they possibly type anyway. Just scroll over it.

I'd like to, but there's so much more things I'd need to say.
Back to top Go down

Complaint @ Memes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint @ Memes   Complaint @ Memes EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 9:18 am

Kyuu wrote:

It's so FUN to flame!
Wahoo!
BTW, when do I overuse memes?
Also, also also. I write many a piece of literature for the world. Half the stuff I do is good.
The other half is on the internet.
ONE LAST THING KYUU, shut up and gtfo. You've been a nuisance. And don't go trying to turn this around at me.
I'd cuss you if I could, you silly goose.
Back to top Go down
Incendio
Lurker
Lurker
Incendio

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Complaint @ Memes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint @ Memes   Complaint @ Memes EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 10:10 am

Complaint @ Memes Dealwithit
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Complaint @ Memes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint @ Memes   Complaint @ Memes EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 3:25 pm

There is nothing in the rules that say anything about using memes.

*Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complaint @ Memes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint @ Memes   Complaint @ Memes Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint @ Memes
Page 1 of 1