Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tricky's Final Complaint

Go down 
+13
iSnow
Dark
CrazyCatoon
Chub 777
Ketchup Wasabi
Kool Kat
Iced8383
Triton
Argie
Bam
Mook
Snow Bunny
Tricky
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Tricky's Final Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:43 pm

I do not have a great memory and so I will keep adding on complaints as I see them.

First off, let me get started as of why this thread is here and what will be done with it. If anyone has questions or comments, post them. It has become common to most users that I will argue back. I would like to see this taken into consideration by the staff but if they just shrug it off like most of my other posts, so be it. Nothing said or done here will keep me on the site. I am leaving, I already know that, but I am not going out without my opinions said and hopefully heard.

Pearl Coins-
An issue I have seen many posts about and has gotten my own interests up a bit. When made they were supposed going to be harder to get and the prices of prizes were higher as well. It seemed as though it would be hard. At first it was fine except for one issue concerning Jazz and some cards. That did seem fine to me though because the user did give a pretty big pay out but a bit unfair still. Back on topic, now it seems as though users are getting coins at a faster rate almost as though they get 50 coins a post or what not. I know they may be doing some good deeds but if the rate is still the same, they should not be getting this many. The staff does know that there is a limit to ranks that they can make? I have, can't remember exactly, a user with a custom rank and then about 1000 more coins still in their profile. That can't be right...

iWaddle-
He leaves in the middle of a hacking, cusses a bit at the staff, and gets his mod spot back? Where is the justice in that? RTL (or CJ) said that he was demodded and, not stated but understood on my half, not coming back. If he was coming back then why did you (RTL or CJ) close the thread on him? I say kick him out, ending this paragraph here. Remember, no edits iWaddle. Just stating my opinion, all in the rules.

Closing Threads-
I haven't seen much of it now but this was an old issue I addressed and was supposedly corrected. It was given the rule that mods can not close a thread in this forum unless requested by OP or if breaking the rules. In the above paragraph I said that RTL or CJ closed the thread without saying much. No way to question it or continue on with the discussion at hand, even though it was not breaking a rule or had been requested.

Spamming the Activities Forum-
How many repeated threads have I seen about this. Leave it alone. The activities forum is pretty much for spam. If doesn't matter if one user was the last one to post in the threads, he/she is just playing the game!

Egaro vs. PCs-
#wefightthewalrus wrote:
Recently, I have received a good number--five, actually--of PMs asking me for PCs. I wanted to make it clear that I DO NOT give out PCs if you "bug me". I dunno where this rumor got started, but it's not true...I gave Kwasabi PCs because--oh, I forget, but I had a reason. :D

Please don't PM me asking for PCs.
~Egaro
If you can not state the reason, you shouldn't have given the PCs. For every PC given, it would be best to have a record kept of them. You should not hide something like this from the users. From my views, this is how the "rumor got started". If the users do not know the reason, it can easily be suspected that you just gave them to him. State the reasons or don't give them.

Wasted Ideas-
CPP trading cards and the CPP news... do those ring a bell? What happened to them. They were a big thing and everyone wanted to join in and become part of their mini-staff. Also, a fairly new one, the CPP Role Play Game. It went down the drain. Also, who could forget Project Artic or whatever it was called. It had a few good things but most of it was just stretching out the common features on Forumotion. As well as saying any new addition or update to the site was part of it. This, as far as I can tell, has never ended or been said that it has ended.

Mod Refresh-
This may get some discussion started again. Dumbest idea CPP has ever had. You supposedly kick out the old mods and get new ones but instead you kick out a few and keep the rest while still getting more mods. Egaro and iWaddle had originally been demodded, nothing against them (at least not at this point in time for iWaddle), and brought back. I remember seeing something about iWaddle getting back in just because he said that the CPP Gallery would go with him if he got kicked. I tried to find the mod refresh thread again to find this post by him or whoever but couldn't find it.

I will leave it here for now. I will watch the forums, try to remember, and get back soon with more. I'm not going out quietly...
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:49 pm

I see.... I don't know what to do... :unsure:
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:49 pm

Pearl Coins: I personally want taken away. There is no sense in them and I don't like the system. If we do take them away they won't be back again.

iWaddle: He is back, he gave us some stuff that we needed, and he won't be getting demodded.

Closing thread: I try to close threads, thanks for noticing.

The Fun Forum: Yeah, I see what you mean.

Wasted Ideas: We did do some stuff with Project Artic. I wasn't a moderator, back then, but they DID do some things. Its really hard to bring out updates with forumotion and thats why we were looking into ideas of moving into a new forum..example like vBulliton or w/e. Discussion has ended and we don't know because we don't got the money.

Mod Refreshment: Its an alright idea, but they brought back these mods because the admins like them and thats why they did. We have no idea if were ever going to do it again, but we might.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:50 pm

Time for my complaints.

Jack Frost:
He complains about everything, and then he he says hes leaving and then makes this thread about the problems he has with the forum, that hes either leaving or is pretending to leave.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:51 pm

Are you crazy Bam? Too crazy about the staff, maybe. Jack Frost iz awesome!!

Though I don't really care much about pearl coins now that I have a rank a smiley, the fact that they are so easy to get is really annoying.

iWaddle left, and why in the world is he back? Is he back because he can't support a forum, can't help the forum out when they are being hacked, all that? Is the staff really that stupid?

Closing a thread... sheesh, that gets on my nerves so much. 'Specially the situation with Mook. We were having a nice discussion for and against a new rule he had added and he obviously steamed up at our suggestions and locked the thread because "READ THE STAFF FORUM!!!"

People care too much about other peoples' post counts.

I don't think giving PCs to anyone because they beg is a good reason. And that was the reason they were given to KW, no doubt. From a user, well, it is fine, because it is a circulation and the user should use their PCs. But a mod or an admin? For no reason? They could at least make this forum have inflation if they want to give everyone all the pearl coins in the world.

Ehh... those ideas never happened. =P I don't really care, to tell you the truth.

Mod refresh is the STUPIDEST thing on this forum, kind of. If you pick a mod that doesn't do a good job, go ahead get rid of them, add a new one! But all these good mods who did well are being thrown off because of a mod refresh. Why? Because we need new staff every twenty seconds? And that along with some of the staff coming back for indecent reasons, while the rest, who are just as good get thrown off like they are completely unappreciated.

=D
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:53 pm

I know hes awesome, and he was a great user, I just dont think its very nice of him to complain about a forum, hes leaving. If hes even leaving.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:55 pm

It is not very nice to voice your opinion on how something can improve? Can anyone look at things from a different perspective around here, rather than, "The staff said so. What right do you deserve to knowing what they are doing? It doesn't matter, let them do it, they are the staff."
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:58 pm

When did I say it wasnt, I did the same thing that he did, I listed my complaints, is their anything wrong with that. And Im not going to fight with you Argie, your a great user, and if your not a lyer like Cole, than a great person.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:59 pm

Your complaints were that a user was complaining. Hmm... the only thing that was was totally hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:03 pm

Im not even talking about how he complains generally, just about how some of them are a little out of control, and I mean everything, by the stupid things that dont need complaining about.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:47 pm

Greeneflower wrote:
I see.... I don't know what to do... :unsure:
Read it, discuss it, see if the staff does something about it.

Time for a mega-load of double posts.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:50 pm

Just one question, are you staying?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:51 pm

Mook wrote:
Pearl Coins: I personally want taken away. There is no sense in them and I don't like the system. If we do take them away they won't be back again.

iWaddle: He is back, he gave us some stuff that we needed, and he won't be getting demodded.

Closing thread: I try to close threads, thanks for noticing.

The Fun Forum: Yeah, I see what you mean.

Wasted Ideas: We did do some stuff with Project Artic. I wasn't a moderator, back then, but they DID do some things. Its really hard to bring out updates with forumotion and thats why we were looking into ideas of moving into a new forum..example like vBulliton or w/e. Discussion has ended and we don't know because we don't got the money.

Mod Refreshment: Its an alright idea, but they brought back these mods because the admins like them and thats why they did. We have no idea if were ever going to do it again, but we might.
We were fine when there was none at all, I believe we will when they are gone again. The new forumotion credits system has never came, as far as I know. This opened some more ideas for my OP...

Mind listing this stuff? If it can't be public it shouldn't be a reason. Also, he broke some rules but still gets his mod position back like that? What a waste.

I am against that. I mean, I have noticed that the staff is closing threads without OP consent or a reason.

Thanks.

Exactly. They advertised it as something big but most of it was just normal forumotion junk being stretched out.

Yeah... that sounds fair doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:52 pm

Bam wrote:
Time for my complaints.

Jack Frost:
He complains about everything, and then he he says hes leaving and then makes this thread about the problems he has with the forum, that hes either leaving or is pretending to leave.

~Bam
I have wanted to make this thread for a while now. Most of what I have listed in the OP, has been in one of my threads before but has been overlooked. If I pile it together and keep at it until I leave, it may get more attention.

I will get back to you on this in your further posts.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:53 pm

Argie wrote:
Are you crazy Bam? Too crazy about the staff, maybe. Jack Frost iz awesome!!

Though I don't really care much about pearl coins now that I have a rank a smiley, the fact that they are so easy to get is really annoying.

iWaddle left, and why in the world is he back? Is he back because he can't support a forum, can't help the forum out when they are being hacked, all that? Is the staff really that stupid?

Closing a thread... sheesh, that gets on my nerves so much. 'Specially the situation with Mook. We were having a nice discussion for and against a new rule he had added and he obviously steamed up at our suggestions and locked the thread because "READ THE STAFF FORUM!!!"

People care too much about other peoples' post counts.

I don't think giving PCs to anyone because they beg is a good reason. And that was the reason they were given to KW, no doubt. From a user, well, it is fine, because it is a circulation and the user should use their PCs. But a mod or an admin? For no reason? They could at least make this forum have inflation if they want to give everyone all the pearl coins in the world.

Ehh... those ideas never happened. =P I don't really care, to tell you the truth.

Mod refresh is the STUPIDEST thing on this forum, kind of. If you pick a mod that doesn't do a good job, go ahead get rid of them, add a new one! But all these good mods who did well are being thrown off because of a mod refresh. Why? Because we need new staff every twenty seconds? And that along with some of the staff coming back for indecent reasons, while the rest, who are just as good get thrown off like they are completely unappreciated.

=D
Thanks, you are probably one of the greatest users I have ever met. :)
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:53 pm

We werent fine without mods! We had threats of hacking like everyday, that was why we didnt have any, and besides, we hardly had any users.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Bam wrote:
I know hes awesome, and he was a great user, I just dont think its very nice of him to complain about a forum, hes leaving. If hes even leaving.

~Bam
Again, I've been wanting to post this for a while and most of it has been posted before. I still care some about the forums but I am leaving soon.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:54 pm

Ok. I guess thats ok.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:56 pm

Bam wrote:
Im not even talking about how he complains generally, just about how some of them are a little out of control, and I mean everything, by the stupid things that dont need complaining about.

~Bam
I hate seeing something being unfair. It is just wrong. Why should this user get better attention and resources? Why should that user get a smiley for free while the other isn't allowed to have one? Why should you have 5000 posts to become a mod?

It may seem little to you but it can be big to me. Everyone has a different perspective, as I believe Argie has already said for me. ;)
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:58 pm

Bam wrote:
Just one question, are you staying?

~Bam
Nope. I tried to explain this at the beginning of the OP. I gave these ideas a try at first but no dice. I'm taking a second crack at them, if I get nothing back, so be it. If I do get some replies back, great but I'm still leaving.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 11:59 pm

I think the Staff does what it has to do and I think its great that your conserdned, but I just dont agree with you one everything.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 12:00 am

Bam wrote:
We werent fine without mods! We had threats of hacking like everyday, that was why we didnt have any, and besides, we hardly had any users.

~Bam
Where is this from? Sorry, many different topics all in one here.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 12:01 am

Jack Frost wrote:
Bam wrote:

~Bam
Where is this from? Sorry, many different topics all in one here.

What Form?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 12:01 am

Exactly our post count shouldn't determine anything in this forum.

Users of the week is solely based around post count. Some users were wisely chosen, but the others were bad choices.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 12:02 am

Triton wrote:
Exactly our post count shouldn't determine anything in this forum.

Users of the week is solely based around post count. Some users were wisely chosen, but the others were bad choices.

The thing about 500 posts is just because people who has that many posts are people with a history on the forum which is important for staff, why FB became a mod so fastly, is beyond my control.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Final Complaint   Tricky's Final Complaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Tricky's Final Complaint
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next