Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Club Penguin Guide

Go down 
+9
Adsertif.
Asho
Techno
Mickey4741
Argie
VC
Egaro
jmg11
Bam
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

The Official Club Penguin Guide Empty
PostSubject: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 9:12 pm

Introduction
Here I will tell you everything their is to know about club penguin. Okay well lets start. Their are spoilers so that I dont ruin the fun for some new members.

First, you are going to need a penguin. Start by clicking on this link. http://play.clubpenguin.com/
All you have to do is click on the button that sais, "Dont have a penguin? Create a free acount now". After this, read the print and press "Next". Now, read those rules and check of both of the sentances at the bottom.

The Official Club Penguin Guide 68301533vb5

Next, pick a color. Now you can eventually get the other colors and another color that isnt listed. But for right now, just pick anyone. Now, pick the username you want. Make sure you are following all the rules that you've read and make sure the name isnt already chosen. Do not use your real name. Now, you must chose a password. Make sure you pick something that is not easy to guess. Next pick the type of chat you want to use, it can always be changed at any time. Now the last part of the sign up, is to pick an e-mail adress, you can use your parents with your information or you can use your own.

Loging in and activating your acount
Now, check your e-mail address. You should have an e-mail from support at club penguin. Follow what the e-mail tells you to do and as soon as you are activated, x out the internet browser. Now re-open it and go to the link I showed you up top. You might want to add it to your favorites/bookmarks. Now press start, and than log in. Now, if you would like the computer to remember your penguins username or the username and password, than check off both of the boxes that can be checked off. If you do not want the computer to remember your username or password, just dont click anything. Now type in your username and the password you selected when you were signing up and press sign in. If you asked the computer to remember your username and/or password, than next time you log on, you will see your penguin's picture so click that and give the information asked. Now you are going to need a membership in order to do many things on this tut. To get a membership for a very cheap price click here. https://secure.clubpenguin.com/membership/

Getting Started
I dont want to take to much time on getting started so first, look at this tut. http://www.clubpenguin.com/help/tutorials/howto.htm

Okay, now you are problably wondering how to get those clothes. Did you see the gift shop next to the penguins? Well click on the door to that gift shop. Now when you get in, click on the book at the bottom or the top. You can buy things here.
The Official Club Penguin Guide 84307864wl4

The Map
Now your going to have to use the map. The map is how you get around club penguin and certain spots you cannot walk to (waddle). do you see the tiny little house looking thing towards the right in the middle? well if you click on that, it will bring you to the mine shack.

The Official Club Penguin Guide 28031523gn4
Walk into the doorway you see and you will see to the right, a cart. To get coins that you can spend, all you have to do is walk up to it and press yes. You will learn how to play the games eventually. You can use the intsructions to help you. Their are many other games you can play also.

Your Igloo
You may decorate your igloo if you want to, just use the options by the bottom right to learn how they work.

Now you should be all set and ready to go. Good luck!

Secret Places
Their are also some secret places like a dojo and an ice berg you can get to only by using the map. Here is the dojo...

The Official Club Penguin Guide 25704363gk6

and here is the iceberg...

The Official Club Penguin Guide 83337508sz9

These spots dont have as much activity as the other locations but are still fun to visit and throw partys at.

Agents

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bam988 on March 14th 2008, 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 9:13 pm

Cool guide! You forgot about the Dojo though.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 9:16 pm

Well I didnt want to give away all of the secrets because I want to leave some fun in the game.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 9:28 pm

Lol, good guide. Naturally I know all this, though...still, great job!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 9:38 pm

Well of course people who have been on it for a while know all this but just incase some people didnt I guess this could be helpful ya know dude?
Back to top Go down
VC
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 9:49 pm

Good guide. If you add a little more I'll sticky it.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 10:00 pm

like what?
more pics?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 10:01 pm

Umm... maybe some extra game tips and some secrets in whatever font works as almost invisible on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 10:09 pm

Yeah, but when a new theme comes out, he would have to change it, so that wouldn't work.

Give away the secrets anyway. It took a lot of people (including me) forever to figure them out.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 10:13 pm

I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 12th 2008, 10:14 pm

VC I added a LOT!! just now, is it good enough? Anyway Egaro I (she not he) have no problem editing it when updates are released.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 8:26 am

Nice guide, just a bit short.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 8:46 am

I guess i have always know this... anyway, sweet guide!
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 11:01 am

Good Guide, good Job.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 5:33 pm

Great guide dude, maybe a little bit more detail... :)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 10:00 pm

Getting better every minute. More places, more pictures. Good additions. :D
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 10:08 pm

Thanks, I am editting it and making things to add I just havent added them yet.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Adept
Adept
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 10:23 pm

Very Very Good! :D
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 14th 2008, 6:16 am

YOu must add more things.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 14th 2008, 7:03 pm

like what?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 14th 2008, 8:40 pm

Maybe you should add something about secret agents. If you don't want to because others will have it ruined for them, you can just put it in a spoiler and warn people about it being there. ;)
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 14th 2008, 8:41 pm

How do u put one in I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 14th 2008, 8:48 pm

Code:
 [spoiler] text here [/spoiler]
Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 14th 2008, 8:49 pm

Oh okay I will do that now or soon.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide EmptyMarch 14th 2008, 9:04 pm

oops. I duoble posted can a mod fix this for me it wasnt on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Club Penguin Guide   The Official Club Penguin Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Club Penguin Guide
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next