Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two New Mods!

Go down 
+42
AlterBlade
Ghost
Thunder
Snow Bunny
Kool Kat
iSnow
Triton
Snowiyflake
Plurk.
Crasher5456
Argie
Techno
Paint Ninja
Egaro
Payton
Creeper
Jess
RR
Lemondrops
Dan
Tricky
Ace
Skyward Sam
Asho
Ovaiz
iWaddle
BabyCP
.Tranquility
stevenF50
Loki Terry
Big Sb
Green Puffle
LtbJ
Bandit
7Styl3
magicNASRI
2PXI
Clonewars2
Ketchup Wasabi
Chargers
Goobenheimer
JazzDawg
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Two New Mods! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:29 am

Seriously, you can't expect me to do everything right. Goob, I know you want to be a mod again. You might someday and if you do, I would really be happy.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:34 am

Chargers wrote:
Seriously, you can't expect me to do everything right. Goob, I know you want to be a mod again. You might someday and if you do, I would really be happy.
I'm not expecting you to everything right. Nobody can do everything right. It's impossible.

I just want you to be careful about what you say. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:35 am

I admit, I have said a couple disrespectful things. Not like hundreds, just a few. I am not like a big bully or anything. If I was, I would be banned for now.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:38 am

Chargers wrote:
I admit, I have said a couple disrespectful things. Not like hundreds, just a few. I am not like a big bully or anything. If I was, I would be banned for now.
You're not being dis-respectful!

Here is an example of what you doing.

This is a quote from Flubby.
Quote :
Yay, another thing to say and repeat over and over again until the staff decides not to be ignorant and look! We all know you can lock threads Chargers, you don't need to inform us that ''When you guys decide, I'll lock this thread'' I know its exciting becoming a mod, but it almost seems like those eight words are stuck in my head, yet so pointless, almost spam, but then again not really.

That is what you are doing. That is pretty much spam. It's not being disrepectful. Just don't post these little things.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:40 am

Yeah that's only one thing. I took time to think if I should say that, I guess I made a wrong choice.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:46 am

Chargers has tons of experiance. I could go over it if you like.. :roll:

But seriously I not only he was discussed has a moderator in Janurary he has been in discussion since I became one, or a little after.

I gave him the nomination because he knows how to moderate.

If your going to keep blabbering on how he isn't a great mod, I suggest you not to.

When I was a moderator, he told & helped me pretty much mod this place. He reported like everything to me on aim or email.

He knows the rules and he knows everything about this forum. Seriously.. :roll:

Last edited by Mook on March 3rd 2009, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:50 am

Chao wrote:
Alright, I think I've read enough of this.

Chargers, take it easy.You're still just a trainee and you seem to be taking this all way too seriously. Calm down, man. When you said "you guys are poking into the Staff's business way too much" you should stop talking. Yesterday (not literally), you were a regular member and I've seen some old posts of you trying to poke in their business. It seems like you're taking a large advantage over your status. You're not opening up well like most others mods have. Just take it easy, you don't need to get all worked up about this. You're new to this and I understand, but still, you were a user just a few days ago so you don't need to get all rude. Plus, you were gifted your spot by Mook. I find that to be unfair, but Chargers, you're still only a Trainee, ok?

Sorry for the triple post, but lets get to it.

Remember when RTL quit and Jazz gave the admin spot? I really don't think any of you know this, but RTL gave him that. Just like I gave Chargers the moderator spot.

We wouldn't mod Chargers before I left if he was some rude heartless guy that spams and breaks rules.

He knows what is he doing.

If you having a hard time getting used to him, just ingore him or somthing. That is what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:51 am

Mook wrote:
Goob seriously shut your mouth.

Chargers is a great mod..

He has tons of experiance. I could go over it if you like.. :roll:

But seriously I not only he was discussed has a moderator in Janurary he has been in discussion since I became one, or a little after.

If your going to keep blabbering on how he isn't a great mod, I suggest you not to.

When I was a moderator, he told & helped me pretty much mod this place. He reported like everything to me on aim or email.

All Goob was trying to do is help the fella out.

He even said, that he wasn't trying to offend him or anything. And I think chargers knows that too, so calm down.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:54 am

Mook wrote:

Why should I shut my mouth? Flubby and I are trying to make a good point. You are just being rude by saying that? Am I not allowed to have my own opinion?

I never said he was a bad mod. I gave him some advice and I never said he didn't have experience. I'm also not bashing you for nominating him. I am just saying that I don't think it's right to nominate people for mod.

I am not blabbering about how he isn't a great mod. I never said that at all. I said you there are some things he can improve on.

I really don't want to get in a flame war but everything you just said had nothing to do with my point or Flubbys. I'm glad that he helped you out a lot and I'm glad he knows everything about that forum. I am not trying to bash you or Chargers. I am trying to give him advice because several people including myself don't like what he is doing. I really hope you understand my point and you don't make a post just telling me about how he helps out.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:55 am

Triton wrote:
Mook wrote:

All Goob was trying to do is help the fella out.

He even said, that he wasn't trying to offend him or anything. And I think chargers knows that too, so calm down.

Yeah, true. :oops:

Sorry Goob, I'm just getting sick of Chargers telling me all about how bad people are saying hes the boss around here.

I have full respect 100% of Chao,Flubby, and Goob.

But if the staff hated him has a user would they of modded him? No.

They liked him has a user and along with my request agreed on him becoming a Trainee Mod.

Yeah, he has alot to learn. Sometimes he asks me what to do with a thread and all, a typical T-Mod. Just give him some time.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:57 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
Mook wrote:

Why should I shut my mouth? Flubby and I are trying to make a good point. You are just being rude by saying that? Am I not allowed to have my own opinion?

I never said he was a bad mod. I gave him some advice and I never said he didn't have experience. I'm also not bashing you for nominating him. I am just saying that I don't think it's right to nominate people for mod.

I am not blabbering about how he isn't a great mod. I never said that at all. I said you there are some things he can improve on.

I really don't want to get in a flame war but everything you just said had nothing to do with my point or Flubbys. I'm glad that he helped you out a lot and I'm glad he knows everything about that forum. I am not trying to bash you or Chargers. I am trying to give him advice because several people including myself don't like what he is doing. I really hope you understand my point and you don't make a post just telling me about how he helps out.

I see your points..

But how is he acting like he rules the world? When he was at my house last and he was posting he didn't seem rude or anything bad or breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 12:59 am

Goob, seriously, PM me about this next time. We have gone completely off topic on this thread. I made a thread about this in Staff Blogs and you could have said it there instead of here. Flubby did the right thing, he PMed me about it. You just said it here. Same with Chao. I don't want to flame here, I am just saying you should have done that.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 1:03 am

Chargers wrote:
Goob, seriously, PM me about this next time. We have gone completely off topic on this thread. I made a thread about this in Staff Blogs and you could have said it there instead of here. Flubby did the right thing, he PMed me about it. You just said it here. Same with Chao. I don't want to flame here, I am just saying you should have done that.
What are you talking about? Flubby made three lengthy posts in this thread. Sorry for going off topic. I only posted this here because I really wanted to back up Flubby because he had a great point.

@Mook- Just go back a page or two and look at Flubbys posts. He has examples in his.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 1:04 am

I know you and Flubby have made really good points. Lets stop, I will act normal and nice here to all the users and be more careful about what I do. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 1:05 am

..Or maybe just lock the thread. =P

11 pages, enough Congratulating.

Goob, I saw I'll see what was up with it.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 1:06 am

Ok I didn't even want it to go this long. I just wanted to post my point and go to bed. Good night everyone.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 1:07 am

Night Goob.

I think this is the right thing to do. 11 pages is good enough and pretty much everyone knows what happened. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two New Mods!   Two New Mods! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two New Mods!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5