Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
+22
Barrovian
DigitalSpire
iSnow
jyghf
Catflap60
Sheltiluver95
Skid985
jackalmaniac
Tcgirl24
Flubby
pengy126
Skyward Sam
Bandit
magicNASRI
Mikki
xPYRAMiD™
Puggypug10
Kool Kat
Tricky
Rudolph
Helaina
Argie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

Registration date : 2009-08-04

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 10:13 pm

Mahala entered the Hufflepuff common room. "Brett!!" She hugged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 12:36 am

Argie wrote:
OORPG: What do you say on Klueless and DigitalSpire becoming prefects of their houses, smiley? =)

OORPG: Sounds lovely.

Katie, just leaving potions calss with yet another long essay, decided to make her way off to her last class of the day, Herbology. She walked out the main dorrs and headed down to the Greenhouse.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 12:58 am

Ineeda laughed as she heard the broom whizzing out of the stairs. It had taken him long enough.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 1:10 am

Cheyenne just smiled at Mahala and Brett and slowly walked away. Cheyenne grabbed her book she was reading and then sat on the floor far from Mahala and Brett
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 12:00 pm

Mahala was confused then grabbed a book she loved, sat on the couch, and read it. She put in headphones and started listening to music.
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpire
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
DigitalSpire

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 1:41 pm

OORPG: I'm not sure if headphones are part of the HP world. :P
Oh, and we need a plot. Maybe include some sort of villain?

IRPG: After finishing her last class for the day, Ella set off to patrol the hallways, searching for something to entertain herself with. She headed for the Quidditch Stadium to check things out, hoping to meet one of her friends on the way there.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 3:06 pm

OORPG: I've seen people having headphones in the movies.

IRPG:

Mahala started humming, quietly, hoping not to bother Brett or Cheyenne.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 3:56 pm

OORPG: For the last time, THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS IN THE WIZARDING WORLD!

Klueless and DigitalSpire, you are both now prefects of your houses. ;-)

IRPG: Ineeda went down to the lake after classes and started talking to another Slytherin seventh year. She found herself pretty lucky to be talking to him, she had always liked him and hoped he would like her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 6:45 pm

OORPG: No electronics, if you really want to, just make up a spell. But I don't want alot of stupid spells going around....

IRPG: Katie left the classroom and was really tired. Tommorow was their first trip to Hogsmeade, and she was more than happy for a break from the growing pile of homework. She walked to the library, found a book on vampires for her defense against the dark arts assignment, and began with chapter one.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 6:55 pm

OORPG: Okay geez. I guess I'll just leave her humming.

IRPG:

Mahala continued humming. She almost fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 7:23 pm

Katie looked up at the clock. She didn't realize how much time had passed. She realized she was going to have to stay up to finish her essay. She yawned, checked out the book, and walked through the corridors and found a bench to work on. She sat there, nose burried in the book and a quill ni her left hand.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 14th 2009, 10:18 pm

Ineeda slumped in her bed and tried not to fall asleep as she finished an essay. Tomorrow was Hogsmeade, and she couldn't wait to go out with her friends.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 12:57 am

Mahala woke up. She didn't mean to fall asleep. She got up off the couch and just sat on the ground next to the warm fire. The light was shining on her skin. She grabbed her book she had left on the couch and read.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 10:11 am

Ineeda woke up the next day and rubbed her eyes. She felt great. She got changed quickly and headed down for breakfast in the Great Hall before Hogsmeade.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 10:13 am

oorpg: Hey, whats going on, I havn't been able to post on this thread lately, could someone please tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 11:27 am

OORPG: We are going to hogsmeade, which is basicly like a mall for hogwarts, but the shops and bars are outside.

Katie woke up and looked outside. Perfect day for a trip to Hogsmeade she thought. She put on her robes and walked down to the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 11:31 am

Mahala had woke up in her bed. She forgot how she got there and then realized what day it was. She quickly got out of bed, put on her robes, put her hair up in a ponytail, and hurried to the Great Hall to eat.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 11:37 am

Ineeda finished eating in the Great Hall and went out to be checked my Filch and then go off to Hogsmeade. She and her friends got together and decided to go to the Three Broomsticks first.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 11:44 am

Leo woke up. He rubbed his eyes.
"Stupid Dreams" he said.
He looked out of the window and remembered that it was the day he was going to hogsmeade. He looked at chewit, who was staring at him with a cute face on.
"No, your not coming."
He got dressed and walked to the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 12:13 pm

Katie walked to Hogsmeade and saw a joke shop had opened next to the Three Broomsticks. Katie walked over, opened the door, and saw all sorts of magical junk on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 12:21 pm

While walking in hogsmeade, Leo saw chewit fly over his head.
"Damn, I left the window open!" Leo cursed. "BE BACK MY SEVEN" he shouted. The Owl continued to happily flutter to the mountains.

Leo walked into the wand shop to try and get a new one since he had sat on his last one while practicing the flying speel.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 12:58 pm

Mahala, after eating, went to get checked, then was off to Hogsmeade. When she got there she wandered around. She was amazed at everything.

OORPG: Hey, I'm going to be leaving somewhere. A different state. It will take a few hours so don't put me in anything until I get there. Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:00 pm

OORPG: Yeah, I'm going away for two weeks tomorrow and I highly doubt I will be able to edit the second post, though I may still be able to post a bit.

IRPG:
Ineeda hopped into a table at the Three Broomsticks with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:01 pm

Leo came out of the shop with his brand new wand, black as the night. But on the side read "TMR"
Leo shrugged and walked around.

OORPG: Smilygurl said I could be a death eater. So I have the scar on my left arm. My deatheater name is Wickstrud
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:02 pm

OORPG: A death eater, smiley? Wow. xD He's, like, fourteen or something (I forget). And he's in Ravenclaw (right? or was it Gryffindor?). Would Voltemort rather have Slytherins?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next