Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
+22
Barrovian
DigitalSpire
iSnow
jyghf
Catflap60
Sheltiluver95
Skid985
jackalmaniac
Tcgirl24
Flubby
pengy126
Skyward Sam
Bandit
magicNASRI
Mikki
xPYRAMiD™
Puggypug10
Kool Kat
Tricky
Rudolph
Helaina
Argie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:05 pm

OORPG: Wouldn't it be obvious if I was in slytherin. Its time for a change. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:07 pm

OORPG: No, it wouldn't be obvious. I suppose Voltemort would take fourteen year old Ravenclaws to do his bidding when he has no real mission or tasks he needs to accomplish that he needs to use them for...
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:10 pm

OORPG: well, you never know. Bellatrix Lestrange could have been in hufflepuff for all we know. xD
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:11 pm

OORPG: She might've been. But she wasn't. =-O
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:12 pm

OORPG: I can see YOU want to be a deatheater too.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:14 pm

OORPG: No I don't. =-( I want to be Ineeda Life, Head Girl from Slytherin and Captain of her Quidditch Team.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:15 pm

OORPG: Ok, looks like I got that wrong. But anyways, I am now a deatheater. (Full Stop)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:23 pm

oorpg: It's just a game, and needs some action.

Katie left the joke shop with some new stuff, and went off to se her friends at the Three Broomsticks. When she netered the bar, she saw Ineeda sitting with a group of Slytherins at a table. She rolled her eyes and wnet to sit with her friends at a table near the back.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 1:24 pm

"Hey guys, look what I got" Leo said as he held up his dark black wand. Still, the glimmer of the words: TMR
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpire
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
DigitalSpire

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 2:14 pm

Ella dropped by Honeydukes and purchased some Chocolate Frogs before walking out and spotting Leo—one of her fellow Ravenclaw students—standing in front of nearby shop with a spooky looking wand in hand. Ella figured she'd go ask him about it, "It's not like I have anything better to do." She though to herself, sighing.
"Err..hello?" She said, approaching carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 2:29 pm

Katie finished her butterbeer, said by to her friends and walked out of the shop to get some acid pops from Honeydukes when she saw two Ravenclaws looking over a strange looking wand...
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 8:26 pm

Ineeda and her friends finished up at the Three Broomsticks, laughing at a joke someone had just said and feeling rather important and good. Ineeda stepped outside, raising her eyebrows at the sight of some Ravenclaw kids and making a rude sign to the Katie girl, who was watching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 10:15 pm

Katie saw Ineeda walk out of the Three Broomsticks and lost her train of thought. She pulled out of her bag that she bought at the joke shop a couple of expldoding marbles. She walked by Ineeda, ramming her shoulder into he ras she walked by, and then dropped the marble on the ground, and watching them explode.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 10:47 pm

Ineeda jumped out of the way at the sound of exploding at her feet. He shoes were black. Angry, she gave Katie a detention with Filch that night and another rude sign.

OORPG: Yay a detention that is actually fair!
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 10:57 pm

OORPG: I'm at my destination. Lol. So yeah I can finally continue...

IRPG:

Mahala went into a joke shop. She smiled and laughed at all the stuff there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 11:32 pm

Katie begged for an alternate punishment, one that didn't involve Filch.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 2:26 am

Cheyenne walked in late at

Oorpg What's that place called again? XD

Irpg - She tryed to find Jojo, Brett or Mahala. Cheyenne walked up to this person that had same hair color and the person turned around so Cheyenne patted that persons back and said "Mahala! I've been Lookin for y-" Cheyenne blushed alil to see it wasn't Mahala. Cheyenne ran before that person couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpire
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
DigitalSpire

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 5:49 am

Ella was startled when she heard something exploding behind her, she turned her back to see Ineeda shouting uncontrollably at another girl, "Typical." thought Ella. Ineeda wasn't exactly the friendliest person around, she'll give you a night with Filch for the stupidest reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 12:31 pm

Katie, grimaced as she walked away from Ineeda, throwing her the finger. She had detention with her least favorite person (besides Ineeada), Filch.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:08 pm

Mahala left the joke shop she had been in and started looking for Cheyenne, Brett, Jojo, or Katie. Whichever one she could find would be great for her. She found Cheyenne and was so happy. "CHEYENNE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
monkeylover
Lurker
Lurker
monkeylover

Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:24 pm

Name: Shaggy
Witch or Wizard: Wizard
Pet(opitional):
Will you be playing Quidditch: Yes
Describe the way you look: Tall. Long, dirty blonde, hair. Blue eyes.
Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood, or Muggle Born:
What year will you be in? 1st
Would you like to be a teacher as well as student: No
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:26 pm

OORPG: Hey this is my cousin. Put him in the same house as me. Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:27 pm

OORPG: xD I love it, haha Shaggy. Since Argie isn't here, I'll put him in Hufflepuff
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:32 pm

Cheyenne was startled to get touhed from behind. She spin around and almost accidently hit Mahala "Hey mahala". Mahala hugged cheyenne while cheyenne's face was still startled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 3:34 pm

Katie kicked the ground as she walked back to Hogwarts. She had to finish her homework before detention, which ruined her whole evening. Sh mumbled the password to the fat lady and the portrait swung open. As she stepped inside, she saw that the common room was deserted. There all probably still enjoying there Sunday, she thought. She summoned her homework and began to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next