Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
+22
Barrovian
DigitalSpire
iSnow
jyghf
Catflap60
Sheltiluver95
Skid985
jackalmaniac
Tcgirl24
Flubby
pengy126
Skyward Sam
Bandit
magicNASRI
Mikki
xPYRAMiD™
Puggypug10
Kool Kat
Tricky
Rudolph
Helaina
Argie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 27th 2009, 11:45 pm

jackalmaniac wrote:
OORPG: Okay I guess I'm gonna have to say...

IRPG: Mahala just shook her head. She sighed. Then real slowly she said "I care. I really like you. Now do you get why I'm always there when you're hurt?" Mahala was afraid of what Alex was going to say next.

Then Katie flew in and ruined Mahala's attempt to be romantic. She grabbed Alex by the colar and flew on her broom to the top of the castle, were she left him.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 27th 2009, 11:59 pm

OORPG: Oh thanks. xD

IRPG: Mahala's eyes widened in horror. "Alex!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 4:25 am

Alex's shout came in a muffled scream with the wind " f- you!! Wha- th he- ar- you doing!"

oorpg: remember it's really fast in the wind that's why all the words aren't fnished
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 7:45 am

OORPG: So I can tell. Lol.

IRPG: Mahala was screaming "Alex". She didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 8:05 am

Then Katie flew over to Hagrids hut, and set down Alex to spare the drama.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 11:33 am

"I hate you... You thinkyou're so cool doing that but it's just annoying.
If you dropped me I would be death's dinner!"
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 7:40 pm

Mahala saw Alex finally on the ground after Katie had set him down. She ran right to him. "Oh my God! Are you okay?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 7:52 pm

jackalmaniac wrote:
Mahala saw Alex finally on the ground after Katie had set him down. She ran right to him. "Oh my God! Are you okay?!"

Katie put a 24 hour sliencing charm on Mahala "Muffliato"
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 7:54 pm

OORPG: You like picking on us don't you? xD

IRPG: Mahala couldn't speak at all.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 4:44 am

While Katie was putting the silencing charm on Mahala Alex stood up for himself. "Levicorpus!" Alezx knew this spell all to well from other times to let it go to waste. It was fun! "Haha Katie! What you gunna do now!"
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 10:22 am

Mahala saw Katie in the air and giggled. She really wished she could talk. She was still waiting to hear what Alex had to say.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 11:00 am

She put Katie down and she went away. " So what did you say?" Then Alex remembered that she couldn't speak. "Leaveit till another time, okay?"
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 11:03 am

Mahala nodded. She walked away.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 10:19 pm

OORPG: What's going on? =P

IRPG: Ineeda was enjoying a nice weekend on the Quidditch Pitch as she practiced with her team. Finally, practice finished and she swooped down to go to her common room.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 10:23 pm

Mahala was thinking in her head how she could try and get the spell off so she could speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 10:56 pm

Katie sat up quickly in her bed, waking from a horrible dream. Quickly, she got dressed and walked to the Great HAll.

-------

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/viewtopic.forum?t=28172
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40