Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
+22
Barrovian
DigitalSpire
iSnow
jyghf
Catflap60
Sheltiluver95
Skid985
jackalmaniac
Tcgirl24
Flubby
pengy126
Skyward Sam
Bandit
magicNASRI
Mikki
xPYRAMiD™
Puggypug10
Kool Kat
Tricky
Rudolph
Helaina
Argie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

Registration date : 2009-08-17

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 3:49 pm

Alex turned an ran too. He also wanted to tell someone. Maybe Ineeda. That would spoil things!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 3:51 pm

"Meet me at the Quidditch pitch in an hour," whispered Alice in Katie's ear. "We'll have some 'broomstick' fun." she then winked and walked away from Katie, off to see her other lover..Ineeda. Ahh, how much she loved her. <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 3:52 pm

Brett stopped and turned to Alex. "STOP FOLLOWING ME, WOULD YA?!" She ran to the Slytherin common room hoping to find someone near.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 3:53 pm

" I'm not following! I wanna tell someone and i happen to be in the same house as you! OKAY!"
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 3:54 pm

"STOP TALKING! I'm not even in the same house as you! Now shut up before I get caught."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 3:54 pm

[quote="DarkBoom"]"Meet me at the Quidditch pitch in an hour," whispered Alice in Katie's ear. "We'll have some 'broomstick' fun." she then winked and walked away from Katie, off to see her other lover..Ineeda. Ahh, how much she loved her.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 3:55 pm

" I'M IN SLYTHERIN!! I'M GOING TO IT'S COMMON ROOM!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 3:59 pm

"STOP YELLING! I'M NOT IN SYTHERIN! IF I GET IN TROUBLE I'M TAKING YOU DOWN WITH ME!" Brett heard foot steps. She gave Alex a dirty look and started at the Hufflepuff common room.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:00 pm

Alice passed by and saw Alex and Brett fighting over something in front of the Slytherin common room. "AND I'M IN RAVENCLAW! I'M GOING TO IT'S COMMON ROOM!" she announced, thinking it's some kind of new tradition to shout out your house's name.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:01 pm

"Well why were you going to the slythering common room then?? I was behind you because i was going in there." Alex went into the common room
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:05 pm

OORPG: Rofl, why do you keep talking to me after I leave? :|
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:07 pm

oorpg: oh you left sorry. I should read ll of it next time.

irpg: "Hey Alice, do you like katie??? Just wondering. Because she like Ineeda. She said."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:08 pm

My heart belongs to Ineeda, I just use Alice for pleasure of the third degree.

Katie got her Quidditch robes on thinking she was going to practice for chaser!
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:10 pm

rofl7777 wrote:
oorpg: oh you left sorry. I should read ll of it next time.
OORPG: :| That's smart...
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:11 pm

A;ex went into his dormatery and went to sleep. He couldn't be bothered to do nothing for the rest of the day

oorpg: ok so you're in hufflepuff common room
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:14 pm

"She does? Hmm.." Alice thought about what Alex said for a few seconds. "Maybe I can suggest something fun we can all do together.." she thought to herself. "Well, I better be going to the Quidditch pitch, I've got something special prepared for Katie." she said smiling. Alice said good-bye to Alex, made him promise he'll tell Katie to meet Alice in the Quidditch pitch if he saw her in the halls as he slid inside the Slytherin common room, and headed to the Ravenclaw common room to pick some stuff up with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:15 pm

Katie hovered on her broom over the Quidditch pitch, waiting for her lovers.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:18 pm

Alex couldn't get to sleep. He went to the quidditch pitch to see what katie and alice were doing. Hopefully they wouldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:24 pm

With broom in hand, Alice headed to the pitch. "Hello, my love." she said, announcing her presence. "I know this is going too fast, but.." said Alice, sounding a bit too excited. She turned her back, and then..With a flick of her wand, fireworks sparkled in the night sky while they both hovered over the dark green grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:26 pm

DarkBoom wrote:
With broom in hand, Alice headed to the pitch. "Hello, my love." she said, announcing her presence. "I know this is going too fast, but.." said Alice, sounding a bit too excited. She turned her back, and then..With a flick of her wand, fireworks sparkled in the night sky while they both hovered over the dark green grass.

Katie smiled. but them started puking every were. She got on her broomstick and flew into the horizon, leaving a trail of sick behind her.
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:29 pm

"Aww that's nice" Alex whispered to himself. " I wonder if Katie will forget about Ineeda?" he whispered to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:50 pm

Alice was shocked.."How could she do something like this?" she thought, she soon started crying then suddenly decided to fly after Katie. "No, my love! Please, wait for me!" Alice screamed from the top of her lungs.

OORPG: Please refer to http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/gallery-f13/ineeda-katie-and-alice-t27553.htm#537671 to see the love birds cramped in one image. ;D

Last edited by DarkBoom on August 23rd 2009, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:52 pm

"Okay... What's up with the puking??" he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 6:09 pm

Katie flew off towards the castle, puking on everyone below. She flew to the window of the Slytherin common room and looked for Ineeda.
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 6:58 pm

OORPG: I missed a LOT!!! xDDDDDDD

IRPG: Mahala walked to the quidditch pitch and saw Alex. She ran over to him. "Hey Alex." She whispered. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next