Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smackdown VS Raw2010 PS2 My Reveiw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Smackdown VS Raw2010 PS2  My Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown VS Raw2010 PS2 My Reveiw   Smackdown VS Raw2010 PS2  My Reveiw EmptyOctober 23rd 2009, 6:42 pm

So I havent played the game yet but from what ive seen online speaks for its self there are several new things this year starting off of course with the reaglur updated roster. As for the first time in years Smackdown VS Raw2010 has more then 68 people on the roster list this year from Undertaker to Batista To Orton to all the new guys this year basically everyone is on this years roster besides the New people who came into WWE a month ago. Also The Popular RTWM (Road To Wrestlemina) mode is back with all new superstars and storyline to do this year and also the first ever Divas RTWM. But the biggest new feature this year is the Story Designer! Now WWE fans can create there own storylines and basically do what they want you can use your created superstars in the Story Designer as well and basically if you want like The WWF era to come back you can do that On the story designer. And this year I was happy to find out also that there bringing back The legends! there bringing back The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Alston, Cow Bow bob Orton and Dusty Rodes. So all in all here is my ratings on SVR2010 For PS2

Featurs 9.0

Graphics 8.0

Superstars 8.5

Create A Wrestler 8.0

OVERALL: 8.5
Back to top Go down

Smackdown VS Raw2010 PS2 My Reveiw
Page 1 of 1