Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herberts Revenge Reveiw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Herberts Revenge Reveiw Empty
PostSubject: Herberts Revenge Reveiw   Herberts Revenge Reveiw EmptyJune 1st 2010, 8:52 pm

Well Yesterday I Bought Herberts Revenge For The Most Part The Game Was Prittey Easy! Most Of The Game Was Flashbacks From Missions From The PSA On The Real Online Game Starting From Mission 5 Going To The Newest Mission On The Online Mission There Was About Like 4 New Mission In The Game The Last Mission Was Mission 10 Were Herbert Caused The Island To Flood When Trying To Melt Club Penguin. But Herbert Got Tied Up In His Bloon And He Wanted Us Agents To Save Him So We Did On 1 Condition. He Had To Help Stop Club Penguin From Flooding Witch He Did But Then Once Again Got Away And Left Before We Could Arrest Him. So What Do You Guys Think Will Happen Next And How Long Do You Think Before A New Mission Comes Out?
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Herberts Revenge Reveiw   Herberts Revenge Reveiw EmptyJune 1st 2010, 9:23 pm

Uhh, first of all, why do you talk Like This? Second of all, Herberts Revenge Reveiw 396839. One of my friends at school said they finished the game and said CP, like, sunk, and well, you gotta fix it from sinking. I didn't believe him then...
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Herberts Revenge Reveiw   Herberts Revenge Reveiw EmptyJune 1st 2010, 9:27 pm

Blue Dude wrote:
Uhh, first of all, why do you talk Like This? Second of all, Herberts Revenge Reveiw 396839.
Coming from you, you can't imagine how funny I found that to be.

On-topic: I've never played the game, so I can't really comment on what you said. Doesn't look like that much of a game, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Herberts Revenge Reveiw   Herberts Revenge Reveiw EmptyJune 2nd 2010, 4:22 am

So the plot now is a flood, you say? NOT ANOTHER BAD PLOT! Herberts Revenge Reveiw 75551
Back to top Go down
Powerflare
Lurker
Lurker
Powerflare

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Herberts Revenge Reveiw   Herberts Revenge Reveiw EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 11:19 am

Chub 777 wrote:
So the plot now is a flood, you say? NOT ANOTHER BAD PLOT! Herberts Revenge Reveiw 75551

The last mission was actually quite epic. :) Kinda. Herberts Revenge Reveiw 361586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herberts Revenge Reveiw   Herberts Revenge Reveiw Empty

Back to top Go down

Herberts Revenge Reveiw
Page 1 of 1