Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate this. >:O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

I hate this. >:O Empty
PostI hate this. >:O

I got a white, female van cat with amber eyes yesterday, yay. Payton Bice
The thing is, I think I'm allergic to cats. Whenever I feed the thing I start sneezing, my eyes get swollen, and my nose gets a bit too runny. This is the first time it happens to me, I've raised three cats a few years earlier and my body didn't react to them being around that way. It's not as bad as it sounds, and I really want to keep the cat, but I don't know if I should, heck, I'm not even sure if it's just a cold. D:

Anyway, do you have a cat? And if you do, what do you feed it (besides commercial cat-food)?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I hate this. >:O :: Comments

Kool Kat
Re: I hate this. >:O
Post November 25th 2009, 8:48 am by Kool Kat
:O i love cats.
dw, that happened to me at the start, actually it happened to me, my dad and my sister, because we get those stupid hayfever allergies so fast, anyway, it doesnt happen anymore, cause we're used to it. It'll stop soon. Nothing new i guess?

Besides commercial catfood :D he has pellets for snacks and sometimes we give him raw meat, or like seafood when we're eating. He likes being treated the same way as us =P You'll know when they want something because they'll come up to u when your eating dinner or whatever, so just give it a testing sample of the food ur eating and if he likes it give him a little more for a treat.
Maria
Post November 25th 2009, 9:06 am by Maria
EWW, GET AWAY FROM MY THREAD, YOU'RE MAKING ME SNEEZE. D:

I'm taking your word, if this doesn't stop, I'm so killing you. <3
Oh, and I never knew cats eat raw meat, my older cat refused to even touch that. And now I can't get Bisha (Don't ask) to eat anything except some pasty cheese and tuna. xP
Thanks for your precious words of wisdom. ;D
Bronze
Post November 25th 2009, 2:47 pm by Bronze
I used to have a cat, it died a few years back, but I'd just feed it commercial food, nothing special :P
Post November 25th 2009, 2:51 pm by BabyCP
Wow. I feel sorry for you. I remember when you told me you just bought a cat. :p Maybe it's just a cold, since you said you had a cold a while ago, right? Well anyway, hope you get better.
Edit: Haha. Your cats name is Bisha? Sounds like bish. And you know what that means. Payton Bice
Kool Kat
Post November 26th 2009, 1:39 am by Kool Kat
My cats name is Cat.
Post November 26th 2009, 2:39 am by Rudolph
I want a cat and a dog, but my brother is allergic to cats and apparently I'm too "sloppy" to get a dog. xD
Maria
Post November 26th 2009, 9:07 am by Maria
BabyCP wrote:
Wow. I feel sorry for you. I remember when you told me you just bought a cat. :p Maybe it's just a cold, since you said you had a cold a while ago, right? Well anyway, hope you get better.
Edit: Haha. Your cats name is Bisha? Sounds like bish. And you know what that means. Payton Bice
Bisha means kitty in Libyan, but I guess you're right. I changed her name to Misha. :P
I'm getting a bit better, my eyes don't swell up anymore but I still can't stop sneezing whenever she enters the room. D:
Cold. wrote:
I used to have a cat, it died a few years back, but I'd just feed it commercial food, nothing special :P
Poor cat, it had to live with you AND eat crappy food. Poor, poor soul. =P

Kool Kat wrote:
My cats name is Cat.
Very..creative. ;o

MadisonAve wrote:
I want a cat and a dog, but my brother is allergic
to cats and apparently I'm too "sloppy" to get a dog. xD
Well, I can't blame them. xP
FlyingKanga
Post November 26th 2009, 9:36 am by FlyingKanga
Kool Kat wrote:
My cats name is Cat.

I still call your cat Halaku.
Has he stopped hissing at people ? I hate this. >:O 153259

I can't get one since my mum is really really scared of cats.
Post November 26th 2009, 1:17 pm by Guest
I feed my cat cat food most of the time. But she likes deli-meat like turkey and chicken. She loves when I eat Spagehhti O's and comes running when I open the can. I usualy just let her lick the can.
Maria
Post November 26th 2009, 2:27 pm by Maria
smileygurl wrote:
I feed my cat cat food most of the time. But she likes deli-meat like turkey and chicken. She loves when I eat Spagehhti O's and comes running when I open the can. I usualy just let her lick the can.
Well, cat food sounds like the best solution, but I can't afford it. What are Spaghetti O's, by the way? :P
Post November 26th 2009, 2:50 pm by Rudolph
Maria wrote:
smileygurl wrote:
Well, cat food sounds like the best solution, but I can't afford it. What are Spaghetti O's, by the way? :P
I hate this. >:O SpaghettiosYummy yummy.
Sjb
Post November 26th 2009, 2:56 pm by Sjb
Ohhh, I love Spaghetti O's!!!!
I used to eat those all the time!!
Oh, and I'm allergic to cats to....

~Sjb
Catflap60
Post November 27th 2009, 2:35 am by Catflap60
I have a cat and three new born kittens!

You should snort up the fur you you can get used to the cat fur and you will do well!
Post  by Sponsored content

I hate this. >:O

Page 1 of 1