Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?

Go down 
+16
Bulletwolf
iWaddle
Clonewars2
Skyward Sam
Caleboy 123
Dark
Goobenheimer
KingdomDarkII
Egaro
Devious Dale
Maria
Cycle22
Dieg
Jess
Dave
Hyperhawk
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2008, 8:18 am

I made a penguin named 08 but I can't get on. Oh, well.

You figured out Cycle and I's secret. :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2008, 10:37 am

Mine was made in March 2006, and my first item was the Shamrock Pin/Leprechaun hat.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2008, 10:51 am

I made a couple of penguins with that glitch, some of them actually work :P I may or may not tell you their names :P
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2008, 12:31 pm

Tom wrote:
I started a couple of days ago, and why penguins btw?

They are penguins because the game is called "Club Penguin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2