Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains

Go down 
+14
Cutie09
FlyingKanga
iSnow
Thunder
Linky
Sonic Boom
Digit
ScooterMeow
Iced8383
HavoKitten
Maria
summer
jjkanes
Chub 777
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 12:46 pm

*Turns off cell phone*"Well, the FAA guy contacted emergency crews."*Looks out window*"I think I see them coming!"
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 5:32 pm

Takes control of Joe Schmidt and makes him diffuse the bomb. Then he finds Butda Pryze and gives her a frosty walrus. And then he finds another bomb and diffuses that one too!!! Then he rapes Butda Pryze many times.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 10:45 pm

You're not supposed to take control of other players, and the bomb can't be defused.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 11:21 pm

Iced8383 wrote:
You're not supposed to take control of other players, and the bomb can't be defused.
Not to mention that raping someone else's character is hardly acceptable. But again, it isn't rape if you liked it, right? ❤
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 3:42 am

OORPG:
Sonic Boom wrote:
Takes control of Joe Schmidt and makes him diffuse the bomb. Then he finds Butda Pryze and gives her a frosty walrus. And then he finds another bomb and diffuses that one too!!! Then he rapes Butda Pryze many times.

There's a sign up sheet you know...

IRPG:

The plane slowly descended. You could see the water very clearly from the windows. Suddently, a big white flash flashed, followed by a large boom. The plane broke up into thousands of pieces as the 747 blew up above the cold Pacific Ocean. Charlie's parachute opened and he descended slowly into the ocean...
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 3:52 am

"Holy sh*t. We're gonna crash," was Butda's response to the captain's announcement. Hastly grabbing a life jacket, the supplied parachute, and a few salvaged things which she quickly stuffed into her bag while swearing under he breath, Butda ran to one of the two guys who were trying to figure all of this out for help. "I can't operate a freaking parachute! God help me."
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 10:44 am

Maria wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Not to mention that raping someone else's character is hardly acceptable. But again, it isn't rape if you liked it, right? ❤

Well if rape is not really against the rules. I mean when I say rape it doesn't come up asREPORT-ME-I-CUSSED or whatever, soooooo.

Zana quickily puts on her life jacket as directed, feeling a little queasy, she walks to her seat and sits down with her feet up and her knees under her chin. She begins hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 12:27 pm

"Am I alive? i didn't build a parachute or anything." *Grabs leather off of seat* "There, a nice parachute.*Jumps into ocean*
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 2:05 pm

"Whoa! We can do that!" Zana jumps up.
No way am I going to jump off a plane when I feel like I'm about to chuck up, or at least a nead a drink before I do.
She sits back down.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 3:46 am

OORPG:^ Too late. The plane has exploded. You don't have to jump.
IRPG:

Charlie landed softly in the cold ocean.

Am I alive?

Charlie checked if he was still in once piece.

Yes I am.

Suddently he remembered something.

I think I'm nuclear poisoned now.
In fact, everyone on board was poisoned by the nuclear blast.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 12:33 pm

"Yay radiation! Now my children will have birth defects when they're born! Oh wait, that's for people further away from the blast. I think we're in the death zone..."
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 12:38 pm

"Oh, ****, oh ****, what did I do to deserve this crap!" Zana screamed
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 5:41 am

For some, plot-like reason, everybody survived the blast.

Meanwhile in Hawaii...
Around 400km away in Hawaii, the blast was felt. Because of the plane being so near to the ground, a tsunami alert was issued a few minutes after the blast. NSTB searchers were dispatched within 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 11:08 am

CPP name: Big Linky
RPG name: Linky
Class: (economy, buisness or first) First Class
Character age: 19
Appearance: I have light brown hair and brown eyes. I have a hoodie, t-shirt and pair of jeans on.
Bio: I was going from California to Hawaii. We were a couple islands away. I was listen to my iPod then there was an announcement. It said, "Excuse my but we are almost landing so I am going to ask you to turn off all electronics and put your buckle on." 1 minute later... "Excuse my but we have to make an unexpected landing." 1 minutes later... Everyone is on on the ground injured. The plane has crashed.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 11:11 am

CPP name: ThunderShock
RPG name: Thunder
Class: (economy, business or first) Business
Character age: 30
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 11:16 am

"Does anyone see any land, airplanes, anything besides water!" she calls
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 2:53 pm

*Looks Around*"I see something! It looks like a deserted island!"
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2010, 3:26 pm

"We are saved!" Zana screams!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 3:54 am

Charlie inflates his life vest.

"Quick! Let's swim to it!"
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 7:35 am

CPP name: iElmo
RPG name: Anna
Class: (economy, buisness or first) First. Yay.
Character age: 20
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 8:52 am

OORPG:^ All added
IRPG:

As Charlie swam to the island, he could see lots of debris falling from the sky and landing on the island. He swam and swam for nearly 2 kilometers (1 and a half miles) until he reached the island.

*puff* "That" *puff* "was" *puff* "epic." *puff huff* *collapses on the beach*
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 11:30 am

"I suppose we should set up shelter and find something to eat."
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 11:33 am

[code] CPP name: FlyingKanga
RPG name: Mr Toynby
Class: (economy, buisness or first) First
Character age: 24
Appearance: (optional) Black eyes, black, shaggy hair
Bio: (optional)
[/code]
(Is code working?)

*Spawns

*looks at Charlie
" Did I miss the crash? :D "
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 4:23 pm

"Yes you did miss the crash."
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 EmptyJune 26th 2010, 5:38 am

"What he said."

The beach was littered with derbris from the aircraft.

"I wonder where the searchers and the people are."

As Charlie struggled to start a fire with a magnifing glass and some sticks, he noticed something.

"Uhh, guys, where are the people?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next