Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains

Go down 
+14
Cutie09
FlyingKanga
iSnow
Thunder
Linky
Sonic Boom
Digit
ScooterMeow
Iced8383
HavoKitten
Maria
summer
jjkanes
Chub 777
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2010, 11:48 am

"Running around in circles wondering how they survived a nuclear bomb blast, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 27th 2010, 12:11 am

"No, not them. The people on this island."

The sun was setting and they had about 3 hours of light left.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 27th 2010, 10:43 pm

"Who cares! All I know is I need some food!" Zana complains.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 12:14 am

"Well, I suppose we should send some people to search for food. And volunteers?"
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 4:18 am

Charlie got the fire started.

"YES!! I mean, I'll try to call the rescuers. I'll catch up with you later. Oh, and use this."

Charlie threw a zip-lock bag at Zana and Joe. Charlie pulled out his mobile phone from his bag and dialled 000/911.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 1:10 pm

"A zip-lock bag?" she hands the bag to Joe,"I'll find food. So how many people are alive, again?"
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 2:41 pm

"..." Derek says, "Why would you need zip-locks? I mean, seriously. I doubt that you'll be needing those."
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2010, 3:55 pm

"...I;m gonna go with just me." she runs into the ocean untill the water was up to her knees. Feeling around with her toes to find anything. A fish? A stick? Anything that she could eat or use to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2010, 12:03 am

"What use do I have for a zip-loc bag"*Tosses at debris*
Back to top Go down
Cutie09
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Cutie09

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2010, 1:33 am

It's not too late to join, right?

CPP name: Cutie09
RPG name: Laura Disaki
Class: (economy, buisness or first)First
Character
Appearance: (optional)Police Woman: Black police uniform and hair tied back
Army Girl/Spy: Army Helmet, PVC Raincoat and PVC Pants and Wellington boots.
Bio: (optional)Laura used to work as a Russian spy, she is now a member of the police and is in a club with her friends, Czarina, Karan and Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2010, 4:52 am

OORPG:^ Yes
IRPG:
"Use it to put berries or something in it."

Charlie waited for the beeping on the phone stop. He was replied by a message:

"Sorry, but you are not in range of a communication area. Please try again later."

"WHAT?! No reception?"

He opened up a Google Earth app (it's an iPhone) on his phone. The iPhone beamed up a signal to an orbiting satellite in space. The signal returned to the phone and zoomed in on Hawaii.

He zoomed in on their location and was surprised.

"Uhh...guys, this is an abandoned island..."
Back to top Go down
Cutie09
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Cutie09

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2010, 5:16 am

Laura unbuckled her seatbelt and found the others. Suddenly, her handset starts ringing. She stops in the business class area to answer the call.
"Laura, where are you?" her friend Czarina chimed "Are you in USA yet?"
"No, Zizzy." Laura replied "I'm stuck in an abandoned island in Hawaii."
"Oh."
"Listen, this isn't a good time now, I'm going to meet with the survivors."
*BEEP!*
Laura put on her army clothes on, not noticing that her police uniform was still on. She went to meet the others.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2010, 5:24 am

OORPG: ^ The plane is obliterated, it's just a pile of scrap now and there's no signal on the island.

IRPG:

The beach was littered with debris-some engine parts, and intact engine, half a wing, the cockpit, some seats and more. There were more debris floating in the ocean. The black-box was surely destroyed by the nuclear explosion. Charlie pulled out another zip-log bag and went to the forest to search for food.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2010, 1:17 pm

"I'm going to see if there are any scraps of food in the debris."
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2010, 4:15 pm

"Charlie, out of all the thing you could have saved, you save a zip-lock bag?" Zana comes back with a stick. She writes the letters S O S in the semi-wet sand and throws the stick in the fire afterwords.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2010, 9:55 pm

"Oh yay one of the beverage carts is intact!"
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 3:47 am

"Look at my huge para-bag!"
*empties bag*
"Look, a tool-box, battery charger, some more zip-lock bags, pads of paper, a pen and some more random stuff. Anyone here have food?"
Back to top Go down
Mixi.
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mixi.

Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 5:05 am

(If it's not too late to sign up!)

CPP name: Mixi.
RPG name: Mickey
Class: [first]
Character age: OVER 9000!!!!!
Appearance: Smexii mouse with smexii ears
Bio: The creation of a dead-man!

"I think it's rather smart to do as the first class Titanic survivors would do! Finish a cup of tea, put on a parachute, pick up the rest of the parachutes, jump off and when someone asks why I'm taking all the parachutes - I'll say they're souvenirs for my children!"
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 5:21 am

Charlie pulled out a tray of food from the food cart and cooked it on the fire. After eating it, he burnt the tray and called, "Hey, if anyone wants to help find food come with me!" He walked into the forest looking for berries.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 2:58 pm

"So much for a tough begining out here. Hey, do we have any shelter. Maybe a Dream House in that bag?" Zana joked, hopeing, they at least had a tent or something.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 3:09 pm

"Well, we could make shelter out of a few blankets and a few pieces of fuselage."
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 5:09 am

Charlie returned a few minutes later.

"Just found a few bananas. They're still green, though."
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 11:45 am

"I guess putt them to the side and we will wait untill they're good. You two, men can build the shelter. After all, I'm just girl" Zana sat by the ocean with the tip of her feet in the water. She begon brainstorming way to get off the island. With the others, or without.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 4:04 am

"OH, fine."

Charlie pulled some plane skin to a site and tried to make a shelter.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 4:28 pm

"I'll help out with the shelter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains   Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape the passenger plane/Escape the abandoned island/Escape the Japanese mountains
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next