Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry

Go down 
+13
Mwet!
Wwe Adam
Demetri
Chub 777
Name
DGKiD
Emess
Digit
Kyuu
Iced8383
Maria
Hellopayton
ParkourSAM
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:56 pm

BlakKloud wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
Emess wrote:
Epicness Robot V7.77 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
So, this means that Wwe Adam is responsible for 9/11.

By then, Adam would probrably only be 3-7 years old. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 959598 Good luck with making a documentary about this.

Wwe Adam is 16 currently, and 9/11/2001 is less than 9 years ago. If you subtract 9 from 16, you get 7.

You barely made it! :P
16? 16 with a Club Penguin account!?

No, 16 with a clubpenguin forum.
And a blog, so I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 3:32 pm

Drats, I've been caught. I had no act in deleting your post for I didn't even know you made a post.

As you may know, at the time I am making this post, you yourself have 1973 posts. As you may know, in the year 1062 The Almoravids overran Morocco and established a kingdom that stretched from Spain to Senegal (quite similar in 9/11's attempt to overrun America from tower to tower).

If you subtract that year, 1062, from your post count at the moment, 1973, you get the number: 911. Try it on your calculator.

I believe you, sir, are responsible for the tragic events of September 11th.

Edit: OH YES. I almost forgot. You may be wondering, how could this user have destroyed the twin towers when he was only like 3 years old when they exploded? Well, you see, in the year 2884 he used a time machine to travel back in time and destroy the twin towers. Why? Because on that specific day he was angry at his father and his father was working in the towers... What an evil man to do such a thing to so many innocent people, and murder his own father!

Now, if you look at the year he used the time machine, 2884, you can once again subtract this users current post count, 1973, from 2884, to get: 911.

I am stunned.

Edit Again: Wait? How could this user be alive in 2884 The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 755547 The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 997602 Well, in the year 2011, we will discover a cure to aging. He uses this to live for 1000 years and thus, travels time to kill the towers. Now, if you count the number of characters in the username: BiteTheDust, you read 11 characters. If you add the number of years he lived, 1000, to the number of characters in bite the dust, you receive 1100. Subtract 1100 from 2011 and you receive: 911. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 108663

Last edited by Wwe Adam on July 9th 2010, 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Citizen
Citizen
Mwet!

Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 3:34 pm

A: dp is back
B: The change was planned way before you posted
c: He didnt do 9/11 stop being so sad.
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 3:37 pm

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:

16? 16 with a Club Penguin account!?

1. When I did have a Club Penguin account I made 1500 dollars a month with it. I think that suffices for a 16 year olds job.

2. I no longer have a Club Penguin account because I sold it for 800 buckz. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 719533
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Citizen
Citizen
Mwet!

Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 3:39 pm

Wow someone much love your account xD
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 3:56 pm

....I'm scared. babycp2

This is one of the reasons I first left CPP for about a year.. all the drama. OMG
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 4:25 pm

Greeneflower wrote:
....I'm scared. babycp2

This is one of the reasons I first left CPP for about a year.. all the drama. OMG

It's a joking thread, haha. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 783341
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 4:51 pm

...I'm still scared. babycp2
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 5:51 pm

Let's see, ahh, yes. Wwe Adam, you're so called *info post* is impossible. And then again, what do Club Penguin Forums have to do with the incident of 9/11?
Edit: Oh yeah. And back then, I was only an infant.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 6:03 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
Greeneflower wrote:
....I'm scared. babycp2

It's a joking thread, haha. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 783341

Not really. They basiclly called you a coward.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 6:18 pm

Blue Dude wrote:
Let's see, ahh, yes. Wwe Adam, you're so called *info post* is impossible. And then again, what do Club Penguin Forums have to do with the incident of 9/11?
And judging from your understanding of the current situation, you're still an infant mentally.
LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 6:20 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
Drats, I've been caught. I had no act in deleting your post for I didn't even know you made a post.

As you may know, at the time I am making this post, you yourself have 1973 posts. As you may know, in the year 1062 The Almoravids overran Morocco and established a kingdom that stretched from Spain to Senegal (quite similar in 9/11's attempt to overrun America from tower to tower).

If you subtract that year, 1062, from your post count at the moment, 1973, you get the number: 911. Try it on your calculator.

I believe you, sir, are responsible for the tragic events of September 11th.

Edit: OH YES. I almost forgot. You may be wondering, how could this user have destroyed the twin towers when he was only like 3 years old when they exploded? Well, you see, in the year 2884 he used a time machine to travel back in time and destroy the twin towers. Why? Because on that specific day he was angry at his father and his father was working in the towers... What an evil man to do such a thing to so many innocent people, and murder his own father!

Now, if you look at the year he used the time machine, 2884, you can once again subtract this users current post count, 1973, from 2884, to get: 911.

I am stunned.

Edit Again: Wait? How could this user be alive in 2884 The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 755547 The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 997602 Well, in the year 2011, we will discover a cure to aging. He uses this to live for 1000 years and thus, travels time to kill the towers. Now, if you count the number of characters in the username: BiteTheDust, you read 11 characters. If you add the number of years he lived, 1000, to the number of characters in bite the dust, you receive 1100. Subtract 1100 from 2011 and you receive: 911. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 108663

This post is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 6:38 pm

Maria wrote:
Blue Dude wrote:
And judging from your understanding of the current situation, you're still an infant mentally.
LOLOLOLOL
No, you. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 153259
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 6:56 pm

Julie. wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Greeneflower wrote:
....I'm scared. babycp2

Nobody called me a coward. I'm pretty sure he's just having fun with no offensive intent. You read too much into things.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 6:57 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Greeneflower wrote:
....I'm scared. babycp2

Nobody called me a coward. I'm pretty sure he's just having fun with no offensive intent. You read too much into things.

Actually, don't expect them joking. Both BiteTheDust and BlakKloud hate you and Dock Penguins.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:08 pm

Emess wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Greeneflower wrote:
....I'm scared. babycp2

Actually, don't expect them joking. Both BiteTheDust and BlakKloud hate you and Dock Penguins.
Not just BTD and Pman, also everybody else here at CPP.
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:14 pm

Actually, nobody hates me. You may hate Dock Penguins, but nobody hates me, because nobody knows me.

I have connections with alot the staff here, most of your moderators somehow ended up as moderators on Dock Penguins.

DirkD and I used to be very close friends, and Sb has designed for me (for free).

Anyone who hates me personally has issues because they do not know who i am. I rarely post on Dock Penguins, I have others post for my site, and I rarely post here. Every person that knows me enough to actually be able to hate me here is my friend, because nobody hates me.

Now, saying you hate me even when you don't know me just shows how immature and foolish you are to assume that you hate me based on what you do know about me that may or may not be true.

Nevertheless, nobody who hates me here has actually had a serious conversation or argument with me and decided it based on judgment rather than envy.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:18 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
I have connections with alot the staff here, most of your moderators somehow ended up as moderators on Dock Penguins.

Not really, actually. So let me think. I haven't been here for a while. The only person I could think of that was a mod on both CPP and DP was Chargers; he was a mod on Dock Penguins as well as here.
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:22 pm

Emess wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:

Not really, actually. So let me think. I haven't been here for a while. The only person I could think of that was a mod on both CPP and DP was Chargers; he was a mod on Dock Penguins as well as here.

Trust me, at one point or another, most of the moderators here have ended up as moderators on Dock Penguins.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:24 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
Emess wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:

Trust me, at one point or another, most of the moderators here have ended up as moderators on Dock Penguins.

Orly? So let's get the list.
BronzeRevolution
Pman
iElmo
iGot Issues...... (Sjb)

Bronze got a graphic designer position, not mod position.
Pman got administrator and forum council.
iElmo hasn't gotten anything.
Sjb didn't join.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:42 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
Actually, nobody hates me. You may hate Dock Penguins, but nobody hates me, because nobody knows me.

DirkD and I used to be very close friends, and Sb has designed for me (for free).

Anyone who hates me personally has issues because they do not know who i am. I rarely post on Dock Penguins, I have others post for my site, and I rarely post here. Every person that knows me enough to actually be able to hate me here is my friend, because nobody hates me.

Now, saying you hate me even when you don't know me just shows how immature and foolish you are to assume that you hate me based on what you do know about me that may or may not be true.

Nevertheless, nobody who hates me here has actually had a serious conversation or argument with me and decided it based on judgment rather than envy.

Wait, so what you said basically means if you also hate Justin Bieber, then that means your immature and foolish? Dude, you got some pretty ****ed up logic there.

Only people who like Justin Bieber are the immature and foolish ones.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:53 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Greeneflower wrote:
....I'm scared. babycp2

Read my post again, sweety. I said basiclly. You don't know the feeling they have for you if you think your kidding.
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:02 pm

Emess wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Emess wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:

Orly? So let's get the list.
BronzeRevolution
Pman
iElmo
iGot Issues...... (Sjb)

Bronze got a graphic designer position, not mod position.
Pman got administrator and forum council.
iElmo hasn't gotten anything.
Sjb didn't join.

Woopsies, I didn't mean moderators, like, some kind of position, such as graphic designers. And I'm not talking about moderators right now, I'm talking about all of the previous moderators as well.

BiteTheDust wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:

Wait, so what you said basically means if you also hate Justin Bieber, then that means your immature and foolish? Dude, you got some pretty ****ed up logic there.

Actually, you don't hate Justin Bieber, you dislike his music. It is the correct logic. In order to like or hate a person themselves you have to actually know who they are. If you've determined you hate Justin Bieber, you must have determined it through how he has acted in real person, or his personality in interviews, talk shows, etc.

It is foolish to dislike the person: Justin Bieber: simply because of his music or his age or the way he sounds when he talks.

I have perfect logic. Saying you can hate people when you don't know them is basically the root from which all racism and prejudice sprung.

Julie. wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Greeneflower wrote:
....I'm scared. babycp2

Read my post again, sweety. I said basiclly. You don't know the feeling they have for you if you think your kidding.

I know you said basically. But I also said that he had no intent to call me a coward. That is my view. I don't take offense from it because even if it made me look like a coward I don't believe he meant for it to. If you were me, you could take it offensively but I just thought it was a funny joke.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:04 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:

No offense to anyone, but I think hating JB is immature and foolish. I think he's an okay singer who just sings in a genre not many people like. Most of the people who hate him are just jealous of his fame. He may sound like a girl but he actually officially hit puberty. If you've seen the Macy's 4th of July party, he appeared there and his voice was lower.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:18 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:

Envy? No sir, I hate you because of who you are, and you can act like we don't know who you are, but the apple never falls far from the tree. Your a label, your not some deep person who can't even log on to your own forum. Your easy to figure out and if anything you've told us who you are in your posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next