Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry

Go down 
+13
Mwet!
Wwe Adam
Demetri
Chub 777
Name
DGKiD
Emess
Digit
Kyuu
Iced8383
Maria
Hellopayton
ParkourSAM
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:22 pm

I can hate anybody from their personality or stupidity, even if I don't know them. Sure, you say I can hate what they do and that's not hating the actual person because you don't know them but if you pay attention to their personality and things they do enough for so long you actually know them, spiritually.

Now, this doesn't mean I hate you, I'm just trying to point out a fact.
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:25 pm

BlakKloud wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Actually, nobody hates me. You may hate Dock Penguins, but nobody hates me, because nobody knows me.

I have connections with alot the staff here, most of your moderators somehow ended up as moderators on Dock Penguins.

DirkD and I used to be very close friends, and Sb has designed for me (for free).

Anyone who hates me personally has issues because they do not know who i am. I rarely post on Dock Penguins, I have others post for my site, and I rarely post here. Every person that knows me enough to actually be able to hate me here is my friend, because nobody hates me.

Now, saying you hate me even when you don't know me just shows how immature and foolish you are to assume that you hate me based on what you do know about me that may or may not be true.

Nevertheless, nobody who hates me here has actually had a serious conversation or argument with me and decided it based on judgment rather than envy.

Envy? No sir, I hate you because of who you are, and you can act like we don't know who you are, but the apple never falls far from the tree. Your a label, your not some deep person who can't even log on to your own forum. Your easy to figure out and if anything you've told us who you are in your posts.

Lololol I'm laughing right now. That was the most contradicting statement I've ever read, no offense. Who am I?

ALSO:

I am not a label, I have a label.
Posting on my website, I follow a
standard for children. Posting on
Dock Penguins, I follow a standard as a
boss. In real life, I am
just me. And nobody knows who I am or what
reasons I have that cause
me to be inactive on my own forum.

Last edited by Wwe Adam on July 9th 2010, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:27 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
I can hate anybody from their personality or stupidity, even if I don't know them. Sure, you say I can hate what they do and that's not hating the actual person because you don't know them but if you pay attention to their personality and things they do enough for so long you actually know them, spiritually.

Now, this doesn't mean I hate you, I'm just trying to point out a fact.

That's a double sword. If you said I can't like anyone unless I was "spiritually familiar" with them then you'd make no sense. The same logic goes for hate. The human mind naturally judges everything it comes across; simple survival instincts, you think because your some Serious Guru of Spiritual Purity we can't read everything about you?
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:28 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
Actually, nobody hates me. You may hate Dock Penguins, but nobody hates me, because nobody knows me.

I have connections with alot the staff here, most of your moderators somehow ended up as moderators on Dock Penguins.

DirkD and I used to be very close friends, and Sb has designed for me (for free).

Anyone who hates me personally has issues because they do not know who i am. I rarely post on Dock Penguins, I have others post for my site, and I rarely post here. Every person that knows me enough to actually be able to hate me here is my friend, because nobody hates me.

Now, saying you hate me even when you don't know me just shows how immature and foolish you are to assume that you hate me based on what you do know about me that may or may not be true.

Nevertheless, nobody who hates me here has actually had a serious conversation or argument with me and decided it based on judgment rather than envy.

Envy? No sir, I hate you because of who you are, and you can act like we don't know who you are, but the apple never falls far from the tree. Your a label, your not some deep person who can't even log on to your own forum. Your easy to figure out and if anything you've told us who you are in your posts.

Who am I?

OMG YOU IS WWE ADAM
I AM YOUR #1 FAN
LETS MEET ON CLUB PENGUIN
MY PENGUIN NAME IS EMESS
LETS MEET ON THE SERVER SLEET
AND IF POSSIBLE ADD ME
OMGOMGOMGOMG RESPOND
I AM GETTING IMPATIENT

Sorry, but I had to.
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:29 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
BlakKloud wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:

Lololol I'm laughing right now. That was the most contradicting statement I've ever read, no offense. Who am I?

ALSO:

I am not a label, I have a label. Posting on my website, I follow a
standard for children. Posting on Dock Penguins, I follow a standard as a
boss. In real life, I am just me. And nobody knows who I am or what
reasons I have that cause me to be inactive on my own forum.

BiteTheDust wrote:
I can hate anybody from their personality or
stupidity, even if I don't know them. Sure, you say I can hate what they
do and that's not hating the actual person because you don't know them
but if you pay attention to their personality and things they do enough
for so long you actually know them, spiritually.

Now, this
doesn't mean I hate you, I'm just trying to point out a fact.

Yes, I understand that, but I really haven't made my personality apparent enough to Club Penguin users for them to base opinions on me. Like I said about Justin Bieber, you have to determine it through the way he acts in person, TV interviews, and etc. Because that is the only way to know who he really is as a person (though anything he does on TV could be following a standard to look a certain way).

Last edited by Wwe Adam on July 9th 2010, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:35 pm

I know what kind of person you are, not who you are, unlike Emess here I couldn't care less about you.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:35 pm

Maybe we should lock this. It's becoming a huge flame war.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 8:36 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:

Flame wars = more activity

Am I correct? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 6:00 am

Wwe Adam wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:

16? 16 with a Club Penguin account!?

1. When I did have a Club Penguin account I made 1500 dollars a month with it. I think that suffices for a 16 year olds job.

2. I no longer have a Club Penguin account because I sold it for 800 buckz. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 719533
YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CHILD
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 6:16 am

Emess wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

Flame wars = more activity

Am I correct? :/

Flame wars = Banning and infractions

Am I correct? The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 927440
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 8:37 am

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:

1. When I did have a Club Penguin account I made 1500 dollars a month with it. I think that suffices for a 16 year olds job.

2. I no longer have a Club Penguin account because I sold it for 800 buckz. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 719533

No, he's a marketing genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 9:49 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:

No... No. No.
Bad Kanga. Bad, bad Kanga!
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 9:57 am

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:

No... No. No.

Kanga WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 11:38 am

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:

No... No. No.

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 Untitled

Son, I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 12:01 pm

Maria wrote:
The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 Do05df

Hey, I think I know that guy!
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 12:59 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:
DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:

I don't think that qualifiies him as a marketing genius ;)

Wwe Adam wrote:
Drats, I've been caught. I had no act in deleting your post for I didn't even know you made a post.

As
you may know, at the time I am making this post, you yourself have 1973
posts. As you may know, in the year 1062 The Almoravids overran Morocco
and established a kingdom that stretched from Spain to Senegal (quite
similar in 9/11's attempt to overrun America from tower to tower).

If you subtract that year, 1062, from your post count at the moment, 1973, you get the number: 911. Try it on your calculator.

I believe you, sir, are responsible for the tragic events of September 11th.

Edit:
OH YES. I almost forgot. You may be wondering, how could this user have
destroyed the twin towers when he was only like 3 years old when they
exploded? Well, you see, in the year 2884 he used a time machine to
travel back in time and destroy the twin towers. Why? Because on that
specific day he was angry at his father and his father was working in
the towers... What an evil man to do such a thing to so many innocent
people, and murder his own father!

Now, if you look at the year
he used the time machine, 2884, you can once again subtract this users
current post count, 1973, from 2884, to get: 911.

I am stunned.

Edit Again: Wait? How could this user be alive in 2884 The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 755547 The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 997602 Well, in the year 2011, we will discover a cure to aging. He uses this to live for 1000
years and thus, travels time to kill the towers. Now, if you count the
number of characters in the username: BiteTheDust, you read 11
characters. If you add the number of years he lived, 1000, to the
number of characters in bite the dust, you receive 1100. Subtract 1100
from 2011 and you receive: 911. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 108663

The Almoravids invasion wasn't similar to 9/11 at all but I guess we can let this slide.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 1:57 am

Wwe Adam wrote:
Drats, I've been caught. I had no act in deleting your post for I didn't even know you made a post.

As
you may know, at the time I am making this post, you yourself have 1973
posts. As you may know, in the year 1062 The Almoravids overran Morocco
and established a kingdom that stretched from Spain to Senegal (quite
similar in 9/11's attempt to overrun America from tower to tower).

If you subtract that year, 1062, from your post count at the moment, 1973, you get the number: 911. Try it on your calculator.

I believe you, sir, are responsible for the tragic events of September 11th.

Edit:
OH YES. I almost forgot. You may be wondering, how could this user have
destroyed the twin towers when he was only like 3 years old when they
exploded? Well, you see, in the year 2884 he used a time machine to
travel back in time and destroy the twin towers. Why? Because on that
specific day he was angry at his father and his father was working in
the towers... What an evil man to do such a thing to so many innocent
people, and murder his own father!

Now, if you look at the year
he used the time machine, 2884, you can once again subtract this users
current post count, 1973, from 2884, to get: 911.

I am stunned.

Edit Again: Wait? How could this user be alive in 2884 The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 755547 The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 997602 Well, in the year 2011, we will discover a cure to aging. He uses this to live for 1000
years and thus, travels time to kill the towers. Now, if you count the
number of characters in the username: BiteTheDust, you read 11
characters. If you add the number of years he lived, 1000, to the
number of characters in bite the dust, you receive 1100. Subtract 1100
from 2011 and you receive: 911. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 108663

I'm starting to think you're an impersonator. Leik a cure of aging will be discovered next year. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 497332
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3