Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Support our troops!

Go down 
+18
xVx iMurk xVx
Nooh
Biggyp
weirdal204
Adsertif.
Dobby
Neo
JazzDawg
Ramza
BT
Egaro
KingdomDarkII
Argie
RR
Walmart
Hellopayton
Mickey4741
man101
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Support our troops! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:53 pm

Kingdom Dark II wrote:
BT06 wrote:
I saw we hydrogen bomb them. (Hydrogen bomb are so powerful, we don't know a safe place big enough to test it. We think it could destroy all of Iraq)
But that would take out the innocents too!
That is madness! (Dont even put a 300 refrence in there 'k?)

Hey, they can leave... They choose to live there.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 9:57 pm

BT06 wrote:
Kingdom Dark II wrote:
BT06 wrote:
I saw we hydrogen bomb them. (Hydrogen bomb are so powerful, we don't know a safe place big enough to test it. We think it could destroy all of Iraq)

We don't even belong there, the majority of supporters are people who don't realise how pointless it is to demolish the life you were given for nothing at all.

And it's stupid to bomb them, it'd just show how self-centered we are. Us, happy that they are dying because of a freakin' bush?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:04 pm

BT06 wrote:
Kingdom Dark II wrote:
BT06 wrote:

No, that's not always the case. You can't just "leave" during the middle of a war in a poor country. Things in this world don't work like that.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:17 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
BT06 wrote:
Kingdom Dark II wrote:
BT06 wrote:

No, that's not always the case. You can't just "leave" during the middle of a war in a poor country. Things in this world don't work like that.

In these times, people who want to leave, find away to leave. Some even try to hijack planes... :face:
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 10:52 pm

BT06 wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
BT06 wrote:
Kingdom Dark II wrote:
BT06 wrote:

In these times, people who want to leave, find away to leave. Some even try to hijack planes... :face:

That's absurd! Do you know how many people die from trying to leave? HEEELLOOOO ROAD SIDE BOMBS MUCH? Getting out of there is no walk in the park, you can't just take a car and drive away. You can get killed from leaving and you can get killed from staying.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 27th 2008, 11:21 pm

I think wars are pointless. Wars are just fought, in my opinion, for anger against another country. A war is like a game to some people. I think it's very sad for great, brave, and all around good people to die because of war. All those people want to do is support their family. So in order to do that, they would have to get a job quickly. I also think that if a president wants to win a war so quickly, he should get onto the battlefield and end it himself...

That is all my opinion though. Does anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 9:19 am

Wasn't the war originally to get Bin Laden? How did we end up in Iraq?
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 10:38 am

Now I believe we're trying to "restore" their democracy. We send people who are trained to kill to "restore" democracy. Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 11:08 am

Bush tried to make himself a better person by becoming the president and completely destroying the country. Good thing we have Novemeber this year.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:15 pm

I support you in full. If Iraq wants more freedom, do what we did. I say, now that they have police and a small army, get yourselves out of it!
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:19 pm

No point at all in this mess you Americans call "A War"
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:20 pm

Really a fictional liberation mission, just part of the "Worldwide war on Terror".
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:23 pm

What terror, iraq can do perfectly well on its own...
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:27 pm

Eh, Iran has some stuff (atomic weapons) that mos t people rather they not have, plus Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah. Iraq has to take care of all 3 of these.
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:42 pm

Atomic Weapons - USA Have them...no-one invades USA...

Al-Qaeda - No-ones gonna catch them easily...Why do they have to be in Iraq? I heard they were in some moutins near Pakistan

Hezbollah - WTF?
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:46 pm

Iran isn't as good-hearted as USA, nothing stops them from blowing up innocent people...
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:57 pm

Neo wrote:
Iran isn't as good-hearted as USA, nothing stops them from blowing up innocent people...

Yes...that's why we dropped bombs on the middle east on innocent people, because we're.....good-hearted.

:scared:
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 2:40 pm

Well yes, but we were trying to kill as many terrorists as we could, Iran and Al-Qaeda want Jews and Christians, and civilians.
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 3:23 pm

Neo wrote:
Well yes, but we were trying to kill as many terrorists as we could, Iran and Al-Qaeda want Jews and Christians, and civilians.

Did we or did we not kill innocent civilians when we dropped those bombs? Then we knew the harm in what we were doing and we chose to do it anyhow. Good people do not do that.

The people who killed thousands of people in 9/11 are all dead, I can assure you of that, for one they were on the plane, crashing into a skyscraper, I mean, I've never tried that but I'm sure if I did I would not survive. And what did bombing the middle east do for us or anyone for that matter? Remember London? Remember the bombs? There are still terroists out there who are not in the Middle East. So this is what we've come to, we killed innocent civilians, and there still are terroists all over the globe. Wow....Go us. :S
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 6:44 pm

I support them, every time we go camping we put a bunch of American flags out. ;)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:38 pm

BT06 wrote:
I would like to bring this up again.

I am not siding with you, killing in war is murder times a thousand lives or more. If I were to come and kill you, I'm sure you wouldn't like it. 'Specially for no reason, which is basically what we're doing.

And, if we set off a bomb, looking at your side you would kill every American soldier, every person who is setting the bomb, and with the best luck Bush might even be in Iraq at the time, to make sure everything was running smoothly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:42 pm

Withdrawl all the soliders from Iraq, and nuke dem Iraqians. Wes gots powers, wes win WW2 cuz of nukezz
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:56 pm

Snookims wrote:
Withdrawl all the soliders from Iraq, and nuke dem Iraqians. Wes gots powers, wes win WW2 cuz of nukezz

that was a fight for a reason though...
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 8:01 pm

WW2 was self-defense. The... err... forget the name... what was it called? Hiroshima! Yes, Hiroshima was sorta, well, a bit overrated, but what was even more overrated were those stupid c-c-c-oh darn it forget again! Whatever, oh were they with an "I"? Something something camps, holding Japanese-Americans. They weren't nearly as bad as concentration camps, but the Japanese-Americans were Americans, too.

NOW, back on topic, yeah, that fight was self-defense and annoyance against a stupid reason...

this fight? BALONEY!
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 8:39 pm

I do agree about the war with Wal-mart but do you guys get what the US is doing. They are doing something called imperialism. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support our troops!   Support our troops! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Support our troops!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next